PDA

View Full Version : Sunstone "Fess up your count" discussion

aannerud
08-08-14, 10:24 AM
Okay - I can get a little obsessive so I wanted to start a thread where everyone can post their sunstone count as this (in my opinion) awesome event plays out.

Also, in the Pyre Festival thread it seems as if many members are worried they won't be able to collect enough to make expending their energy etc., worth it. If we all post our sunstone totals periodically maybe it will inspire the rest of the community to work on the event to expand our total community sunstone count to reach the community prizes. Honestly, I don't care what we get, what it's worth in the long run, or whether things will just get put into storage - this game allows me to retreat periodically throughout the day to escape my life stressors :o

Of course I'll go first - at 22 hours into the event my sunstone count is:

....and let me repeat I have a tendency to be a little OCD and obsessive LOL but whatever this game is fun even for a old chick like me.

andinspace
08-08-14, 10:36 AM
Oh my goodness, that is amazing! In 23 hrs I have 180! How did you get so many??

aannerud
08-08-14, 10:48 AM
Lots of rock outcroppings- it seems as if every time I buy one and start clearing it a troll pops up every two to three taps. I have also upgraded my pyre tent to level 6. At every opportunity I make energy through the exchange or my greenhouse and collect energy from the wizard school. I have probably made at least 20 in my workshops as well.

redlorry
08-08-14, 11:03 AM
530, that's with the assistance of a few alicorns. I'm past the point of getting trolls. I've had some boars but at 8 hits, I don't often get my energy back.

hugpete
08-08-14, 11:16 AM
Lots of rock outcroppings- it seems as if every time I buy one and start clearing it a troll pops up every two to three taps. I have also upgraded my pyre tent to level 6. At every opportunity I make energy through the exchange or my greenhouse and collect energy from the wizard school. I have probably made at least 20 in my workshops as well.

Wow, you're still getting trolls! Cool. I'm at 251 but my quest was stuck out in the Plume Hive so no help there. Also the rocks are hating me today (though they cooperated yesterday).

jim23cash
08-08-14, 11:34 AM
I'm at 361. I didn't figure out about the faerie quest not giving any until I had already sent it out again, but barracks knights are on regular type. So in 2 days, I should get 2 good adventure returns! I also have lots of Dragons, which ALL gave me stones, and lots of Manticores which gave about 50% stones. 16 Mantys=8 Stones more or less. I've been using the rock outcropping lots, also. It gives sunstones, generates beasts, and provides raw materials for making stones in workshop. I also am bummed the valentine items don't count, so pink skunkupines are no good. I've got all pink chickens out, cause they always spawn pink skunkupines, and it's a good source for rat tails. Oh well.
I think they should add a NEW TRADE in exchange that gives sunstones also!
Good Luck everyone! ;) Annie

Alicew319
08-08-14, 11:37 AM
I have 357

amerirish
08-08-14, 12:32 PM
I'm extremely OCD with this game. Right now, I'm focusing 100% on stones and putting everything else aside. One day into the event and I have 298.

madeinseattle
08-08-14, 12:48 PM
I have 255 so far, what does it mean in the info #3 travel to distant lands for sun stones? I have visited many,many other players in my community and not gotten 1 sun stone. Would like to get that clarified, thank for any help

CottageRose
08-08-14, 12:55 PM
OK. I will admit it. I'm a crazy fool for my CS kingdom. :) I gemmed through most of the tent upgrades, hoping each time it would get better. (Then I hid it out on the border behind trees.) Since then I have focused exclusively on sunstones, with the help of my now-depleted inventory, mythical beasts, crafting sunstones (and more silver), trips to the vault, and endless rock bashing... 3,607 glowing sunstones and counting. Am I the only one who wishes I could have just 1 or 2 sunstones in inventory to enjoy looking at them as souvenirs after the festival is over?

Crossing fingers that I am not the only CS nut, as I would love to build a larger faerie garden around that sundial community prize.

CottageRose
08-08-14, 12:58 PM
I have 255 so far, what does it mean in the info #3 travel to distant lands for sun stones? I have visited many,many other players in my community and not gotten 1 sun stone. Would like to get that clarified, thank for any help
Some adventures but not all will return multiple sunstones. You can get them by going to the Ancient Vaults, Dark Caves, Bandits or Burning Sands. :)

CottageRose
08-08-14, 01:03 PM
And I just picked up 24 more from the tent that shall not be named. :)

jim23cash
08-08-14, 01:05 PM
Some adventures but not all will return multiple sunstones. You can get them by going to the Ancient Vaults, Dark Caves, Bandits or Burning Sands. :)

But NOT the new Faerie Plume Hive one! And none for visiting neighbors. :(

amerirish
08-08-14, 01:12 PM
And I just picked up 24 more from the tent that shall not be named. :)

Voldemort Tent? ;) Perfect place for Death Eater Tea Parties!

fiadnaita
08-08-14, 01:30 PM
I think that something is wrong. I had 82 stones, and I was supposed to collect 100 from the tent but instead my total is now 100. It only gave me credit for 18 stones instead of 100. Has anyone else had this problem with not getting credit for enough stones?

Storenkaos
08-08-14, 02:29 PM
I have about 180. Gonna try the rock outcroppings you all mentioned.

maguar
08-08-14, 03:20 PM
I think that something is wrong. I had 82 stones, and I was supposed to collect 100 from the tent but instead my total is now 100. It only gave me credit for 18 stones instead of 100. Has anyone else had this problem with not getting credit for enough stones?

Sorry for the confusion but the hundred is coins not sunstones. The tent does drop sunstones (much smaller amounts the 100) the number is determined by the level. It can also drop the flame flags and braziers

katbtodd
08-08-14, 04:06 PM
469 for me

brdwybaby
08-08-14, 07:40 PM
459! And I started late!

fluffybutter007
08-08-14, 09:08 PM
Only have 214 here. How are you guys getting so many so fast? I've been adventuring, collecting from mines, and collecting from my dragon and manticores. Also been chopping down rocks and fighting baddies. Maybe I just have bad luck. Lol :confused:

brenstal
08-08-14, 09:34 PM
I'm only at 258, but hopefully I'll be able to work on it a little harder over the weekend.

jen7779
08-08-14, 10:08 PM
I have a complaint to register. I know this is about the sunstone count, so it fits. As of five minutes ago, I had 268 sun stones. I made some and also ****ed a beast. In stead of my count going up, it went down. The counter now says I have 234. What's going on? Help! Fix this!

madeinseattle
08-08-14, 11:18 PM
Thank you, I started an adventure right after that. I'm up to over 400 sun stones now

brdwybaby
08-08-14, 11:55 PM
New grand total: 1,002! :)

echowuuu
08-09-14, 01:03 AM
525 ATM, gotta hot 650 today.

Gabi2111
08-09-14, 01:20 AM
558 here...and getting SO curious about the community prices.

newzealander
08-09-14, 01:56 AM
I feel like I am a little behind the 8 ball on 380, but I am doing all I can while still trying to collect some expansion permits and carry on with Sister, Sister. It's getting tricky at the moment with so much going on.

CLOVERKAITO
08-09-14, 02:09 AM
And here I thought I was doing pretty well with 353 stones after two days and my pyre tent at level 4 (no gems used)... you people are insane! Wow!

boxesj
08-09-14, 03:07 AM
I am on 665. Just unlock the community prize and it says 1% !!!

Gabi2111
08-09-14, 03:13 AM
I have a complaint to register. I know this is about the sunstone count, so it fits. As of five minutes ago, I had 268 sun stones. I made some and also ****ed a beast. In stead of my count going up, it went down. The counter now says I have 234. What's going on? Help! Fix this!

Sometimes your internet connection is down, in my case it happens if my wifi plays up. The game lets you play for a while, bc normally the connection fixes itself, reports to the server and everything gets registered.

However, if your game refreshes and there is still no internet connection, then you lost everything you acquired while being offline. Can be very frustrating, but the game will only save the informations it sent to the server.

Hope that explains it :)

Beleriand
08-09-14, 04:41 AM
I'm at 503 and I'm aiming for 650 today.

zoeee87
08-09-14, 08:39 AM
I'm at 531 so far.. I also an aiming for 650.. I think it's possible.

letf8b
08-09-14, 09:25 AM
OK. I will admit it. I'm a crazy fool for my CS kingdom. :) I gemmed through most of the tent upgrades, hoping each time it would get better. (Then I hid it out on the border behind trees.) Since then I have focused exclusively on sunstones, with the help of my now-depleted inventory, mythical beasts, crafting sunstones (and more silver), trips to the vault, and endless rock bashing... 3,607 glowing sunstones and counting. Am I the only one who wishes I could have just 1 or 2 sunstones in inventory to enjoy looking at them as souvenirs after the festival is over?

Crossing fingers that I am not the only CS nut, as I would love to build a larger faerie garden around that sundial community prize.i love that idea❤️Btw omg u have so many sun stones congrats on that❗️

zenobia42
08-09-14, 10:11 AM
Wow I feel like such a slacker. I decided to continue working on the Glimmergater quest part I am on, and continue making lots of food for adventures and stuff, rather than drop everything and only try for sun stones. And so I have only gotten 290 stones so far. But keeping this rate up should get me the 4th goal by the end. :)

katbtodd
08-09-14, 10:20 AM
Sat, 1:20pm EDT 749 just made level 5 on my tent ,,,

tigarlilyvol
08-09-14, 10:54 AM
655 I can now be a part of community prizes and I did use gems to advance levels on tent but that was my OCD, can't help it I'm an addict.(That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

jptheripper
08-09-14, 11:12 AM
942. I have alot of manticores, dragons, and alicorns.

jptheripper
08-09-14, 11:17 AM
prize should have been a phoenix (a real animal, not a decoration) that dropped hot peppers, hot sauce, and spicy feasts :)

letf8b
08-09-14, 11:59 AM
I guess I need to play more I was also in the middle of faerie quest (plume)still everyone here has so much more than me;( for me ;) for u. I have 209🌞 stones

lisman
08-09-14, 12:53 PM
I have 534 stones and level 4 tent and I haven't used any gems to help me progress. I'm very lucky that I have seven alcorns (I can colect from them evey day), five dragons and four mantycorns it is to bad that I have five egg mantycorns in my inventory (didn't think they would be needed).

To those that don't have regual alcorns I'm sorry that you can't craft them that is how i have gotten all mine. I would love to have a valentine themed CS like the first one where we got the loveshack, so that everyone could be able to craft them. I thought it was really fun and would love to expeience that again.

Zummat
08-09-14, 01:14 PM
I have 594. Except for buying Rock Outcroppings and crafting the Sun Stones I'm not doing anything differently in the game. Especially not wasting any gems on this event.

dng1234
08-09-14, 03:59 PM
I've chopped stone outcropping after stone outcropping. I have my workshop churning out stones a often as possible. I've checked in at the tent every time I can during my awake hours. My manticorns and alicorns have been visited so much lately that they're tired of seeing me. With all that said I have reached 672 sun stones so far without spending a single purple gem. I won't be able to keep up this pace during the week but I'll do what I can. :)

zoeee87
08-09-14, 08:24 PM
I'm at 531 so far.. I also an aiming for 650.. I think it's possible.

Ending up making it to 680 tonight!

brdwybaby
08-09-14, 11:18 PM
My newest count is 1,195! About to get my little birdhouse! :):)

hugpete
08-09-14, 11:36 PM
Mine is going slowly for some reason, though I'm spending nearly all my energy on searching for stones. Rock Outcroppings are giving 2-4 stones for 20 chops; a boar only gave me 2; but my 4 dragons gave me 17 altogether. And of course I'm out of silver and jewels from crafting them. It just seems... slow. Maybe I'm used to collecting bunches in DS from the farms. I'm at 581.

Queenzod
08-10-14, 12:03 AM
Mine is going slowly for some reason, though I'm spending nearly all my energy on searching for stones. Rock Outcroppings are giving 2-4 stones for 20 chops; a boar only gave me 2; but my 4 dragons gave me 17 altogether. And of course I'm out of silver and jewels from crafting them. It just seems... slow. Maybe I'm used to collecting bunches in DS from the farms. I'm at 581.

It seems to range from 250-300 per day on average, with more for psycho players. I'm up to 650 now, but had a couple alicorns today. Your total doesn't seem slow to me! I think it will pick up as we upgrade the tent.

fairyrach
08-10-14, 03:44 AM
Collected 402 so far but I've just changed my tactics so hoping to start collecting a lot more after this.

jptheripper
08-10-14, 06:33 AM
1132 ;)

Jennerwein1
08-10-14, 07:53 AM
678. Used a few gems to get tent to lvl 6, now waiting for flags an braziers. Mainly smashing rocks, which has the nice side effect of giving me enough coal to make whisps for lanterns, so I can expand more. I am also continuing with my other quests and cooking my heart out for adventure supplies. Need to save up silver for other things, so I have stopped making stones in the workshops.

gunnysmum
08-10-14, 08:09 AM

I have a tip that has worked for me. I bought 4 big rocks at a time (arrgh the space). When I chop if I don't get a stone with every third chop, I quick hit edit. Then I go to the next one. Repeat the process until I like what it's giving me. Some times if I let it sit for a few hours it pays better. Perhaps I am crazy but I have over a thousand!

vizbiz11
08-10-14, 09:54 AM
I have a tip that has worked for me. I bought 4 big rocks at a time (arrgh the space). When I chop if I don't get a stone with every third chop, I quick hit edit. Then I go to the next one. Repeat the process until I like what it's giving me. Some times if I let it sit for a few hours it pays better. Perhaps I am crazy but I have over a thousand!

I'll give your tactic a try. Gotta put a few things in storage to make room, though. I'm not crazy about the prizes, but I'm competitive by nature, so I just have to reach all the goals! LOL

aannerud
08-10-14, 10:02 AM
***nysmom - rock outcroppings have been good to me as well and I think my count now 1248. I was able to upgrade my Pyre tent to level 7 last night and now am getting about 24 sun stones from that as well. Also, trolls have a crush on me lately and battling them have given me quite a bit of sun stones. I can't even collect from my mushrooms in search of glimmerdust without spawning a troll!

fairyrach
08-10-14, 11:03 AM
***nysmom - rock outcroppings have been good to me as well and I think my count now 1248. I was able to upgrade my Pyre tent to level 7 last night and now am getting about 24 sun stones from that as well. Also, trolls have a crush on me lately and battling them have given me quite a bit of sun stones. I can't even collect from my mushrooms in search of glimmerdust without spawning a troll!
Lucky you! I miss trolls!

DrP4ever
08-10-14, 11:35 AM
Only on tent level 4, need 4 flags and 2 braziers. Sunstone only 327. Only can play on wifi, been traveling with no wifi. Only play a couple times a day so this is likely un reachable for me sadly. No monsters coming, out of resources to craft with, just chop rocks with little success.

fesxdgdgsgfb
08-10-14, 11:53 AM
prize should have been a phoenix (a real animal, not a decoration) that dropped hot peppers, hot sauce, and spicy feasts :)

That's a really cool suggestion for a beast!

Jennerwein1
08-10-14, 12:11 PM
Trolls, what are trolls? Have not seen one since the quest started. Maybe I need to put out some treats. :(

reliquary
08-10-14, 12:18 PM
Hey, I didn't want to post in the main thread but it would be a GREAT trend if everyone started posting their count on their wall. It's a great way to see if neighbors are still active and spurs conversation.

& I love the idea of a spicy Phoenix! Or a chocolate-y bunny......Yumz!

cloudsail
08-10-14, 12:53 PM
Less than 100 mil to go for the first community prize! Everyone's working hard!

Jennerwein1
08-10-14, 01:02 PM
Hey, I didn't want to post in the main thread but it would be a GREAT trend if everyone started posting their count on their wall. It's a great way to see if neighbors are still active and spurs conversation.

& I love the idea of a spicy Phoenix! Or a chocolate-y bunny......Yumz!

Great idea. I'll start doing that. Hope you get the 800!

meme1098
08-10-14, 02:35 PM
I finally hit the mark so community opened up for me. Just having a string of bad luck lately but at least now I can watch the counter.

CottageRose
08-10-14, 03:23 PM
4,009... I've slowed down after exhausting my inventory of silver and jewels, as well as the iron and coal to craft more. I've settled into mining, mythical beasts, the tent and mostly bashing rock outcroppings. Hearts are scarce in my kingdom, and in most of my neighbors as we all chase Sun Stones. :)

I'm happy to hear that our CS community progress should get faster as more people make it through their individual prizes. Go, Go, Go, and Good Luck to all!

Queenzod
08-10-14, 03:26 PM
4,009... I've slowed down after exhausting my inventory of silver and jewels, as well as the iron and coal to craft more. I've settled into mining, mythical beasts, the tent and mostly bashing rock outcroppings. Hearts are scarce in my kingdom, and in most of my neighbors as we all chase Sun Stones. :)

CottageRose, you don't have to do this singlehandedly, lol! We're all riding on your back.

CottageRose
08-10-14, 03:39 PM
But Queenzod, I'm really driven to do what I can (casting a collector's covetous glance at the Sun Dial). I mean, what if we missed that prize by 5 sunstones? Oh, the Horror of never having that singular garden art! lol

transberry
08-10-14, 04:10 PM
356 it's mostly from rocks

Queenzod
08-10-14, 04:23 PM
But Queenzod, I'm really driven to do what I can (casting a collector's covetous glance at the Sun Dial). I mean, what if we missed that prize by 5 sunstones? Oh, the Horror of never having that singular garden art! lol

Well, you go, girl! Get that sundial for all of us! :) I'm doing what I can, but I'm only up to 782. Got a Desert Sands adventure coming back in a few minutes, tho. That'll help. I haven't been chopping too many rocks, only done about 5. I hate chopping rocks - it's soooo hard! All that sweating. Ick!

Beleriand
08-10-14, 04:27 PM
Just hit 900 after many long hard hours in the mines and chopping those blasted rocks.

Beleriand
08-10-14, 04:28 PM
Well, you go, girl! Get that sundial for all of us! :) I'm doing what I can, but I'm only up to 782. Got a Desert Sands adventure coming back in a few minutes, tho. That'll help. I haven't been chopping too many rocks, only done about 5. I hate chopping rocks - it's soooo hard! All that sweating. Ick!

Try some gloves they may help :)

Beleriand
08-10-14, 04:29 PM
4,009... I've slowed down l!

WOW is all I can say!

CottageRose
08-10-14, 04:34 PM
WOW is all I can say!
I've got a lot of CS virtual gold coins to buy rocks with, and wasn't sleeping much for a couple of days. I had a lot of time on my hands. :)

marrrina
08-10-14, 04:48 PM
552. Only a matter of time before I'm out of jewels

aannerud
08-10-14, 07:36 PM
My rock outcroppings stopped giving up sun stones reliably :mad:

rosewaterlily
08-10-14, 08:24 PM
I have 830 sunstones. I'm still working on Sister, Sister with the glimmer rock fortune so not devoting too much of my energy on the event since I don't decorate. Only chopping up rock outcroppings about once a day and using those stones to make more sunstones/coal to make more jewels/iron to make more silver. Glad to get rid of the rocks that have been taking up space in my kingdom since the last expansion, since previously I was always maxed on stone and didn't want to waste energy just to clear land. Now I just need an event that consumes wood nonstop so I can get rid of the trees. :P

tigeress2474
08-10-14, 09:13 PM
I feel so bad. I haven't had the real time to put into this event ��
I only have 517. Things have been so busy. I have 3 kids going back to school, one starting school for the first time
And my oldest starting high school. We live pay check to paycheck but had no choice but to go into more debt to get my hubby a car for work as they changed his hrs and he has to be at work the same time the kids have school.

99% of these events I work so hard. I spend the few gems/gold ghat I can to help.
I feel so bad after reading here and seeing I haven't done my part. I will do better the rest of this event as I can.
I have so many meeting coming up this week I so so sorry ��

jo_fitz
08-10-14, 10:53 PM
I'm almost to 725. Seeing where everyone else is makes me feel good about where I'm at. My Alicorns reset tomorrow, I'm so happy! I wish I could craft more, but I have 3 wings and no horns. I wish my rocks would trigger trolls. I keep getting boars and they're such energy drains.

SpiritWind00
08-10-14, 11:03 PM
I only have 517. Things have been so busy. I have 3 kids going back to school, one starting school for the first time
And my oldest starting high school. We live pay check to paycheck but had no choice but to go into more debt to get my hubby a car for work as they changed his hrs and he has to be at work the same time the kids have school.

99% of these events I work so hard. I spend the few gems/gold ghat I can to help.
I feel so bad after reading here and seeing I haven't done my part. I will do better the rest of this event as I can.

You have no reason to feel bad at all, and certainly no apologies required! 500 is no small feat! We are all in this together.... To quote my favourite quote, 'not equal giving, equal sacrifice'. Every stone helps, but real life and the most significant life events you find yourself in are much much more important than chopping rocks. Be a great mum first! xxx

aannerud
08-11-14, 11:59 AM
You have no reason to feel bad at all, and certainly no apologies required! 500 is no small feat! We are all in this together.... To quote my favourite quote, 'not equal giving, equal sacrifice'. Every stone helps, but real life and the most significant life events you find yourself in are much much more important than chopping rocks. Be a great mum first! xxx

Exactly! This is about fun...not doing your part. My feeling on this game is it is for our leisure time and when our real life responsibilities are completed. I play on my "breaks" as in when I need to sit my butt down and rest a minute. When I mention I am obsessive that just means when I do something I give it my all - in the end it'd just virtual stuff that outs a smile on my face :o

CottageRose
08-11-14, 12:52 PM
This is about having fun together, not about obligation. If you can do the individual goals, then every sunstone after that is one more for our collective effort. This is about community, which is a nice change of pace.

Instead of a long taxing goal that you have to do all by yourself, like Sister, Sister and the inscriptions, we can work on this as a worldwide goal, and enjoy our CS community festival around the world. And when the festival ends, we will have some souvenirs to remember this unique event!

cloudsail
08-11-14, 01:01 PM
We're over the halfway mark for the first prize! Yay! Keep it up everyone!

brdwybaby
08-11-14, 03:59 PM
We're over the halfway mark for the first prize! Yay! Keep it up everyone!

Maybe I'm just slow, but I don't understand why it says 1%.

Beleriand
08-11-14, 04:11 PM
Maybe I'm just slow, but I don't understand why it says 1%.

The numbers are accurate but the percentages are not calculating accurately.

Beleriand
08-11-14, 04:12 PM
So I reached the 1200 mark and got the Bird cage .......now I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it ???

Queenzod
08-11-14, 06:26 PM
So I reached the 1200 mark and got the Bird cage .......now I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it ???

There are a lot of different responses to that statement, but the clean answer is: put it in your kingdom and admire it! :)

elaur
08-11-14, 07:39 PM
So we are just getting decorations? I redownload castle story a few days ago and I'm at 830.

brdwybaby
08-11-14, 11:11 PM
The numbers are accurate but the percentages are not calculating accurately.

Okay, so that is incorrect. I'm not so slow then, lol. Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-14, 11:44 PM
I am at 250 stones a day production. I hope I can maintain this output. But it will be hard as I was using my stockpile to churn extra stones through. Well I should it the 1200 mark today.

johncj
08-12-14, 12:33 AM
Got the cage yesterday. Now at 1470.

brdwybaby
08-12-14, 12:43 AM
Currently sitting at 1,750. :)

eam13
08-12-14, 05:31 AM
Wow - nowhere near that and I'm pounding rocks like crazy! It doesn't help that my dragon has quit giving scales altogether (none for days and days) ... Anyone else having this problem?! It's driving me nuts!

8hat
08-12-14, 05:48 AM
Today I join your ranks as one among you eligible for the Community Prizes at 687 Sun Stones. It's been kind of slow going but there is only so much I can do:
Dragons = 0
Manticore = 1
Mines = 2
I still collect from buildings and such because well anything really could spawn a monster. I've been crafting stones when I have jewels or silver and crafting jewels and silver and busting up rocks like mad. I should easily get the cage with 14 days left but it may be a challenge to get the next to last individual prize. I probably won't get to that last one but this has been fun.

boxesj
08-12-14, 07:19 AM
How many sun stones to collect for the last personal prize? I am only on 1300 at the moment, don't think I could reach last level before Friday :-(. I couldn't play next week

room27
08-12-14, 07:27 AM
Way behind y'all. 896. Don't mind, though. Having fun.

jim23cash
08-12-14, 08:01 AM

Don't worry, Cottage Rose has done your community share for you! ;)
Seriously though, it's a game, and life gets tough sometimes. Life takes precedence. Hope everything works out and calms down for you soon. If you can get to 650, you get all community prizes. And there is still lots of time to go! Hang in there. Best wishes for you & your family! :) Annie <3

PurpleScorpion76
08-12-14, 09:08 AM
How many sun stones to collect for the last personal prize? I am only on 1300 at the moment, don't think I could reach last level before Friday :-(. I couldn't play next week

I don't know and have asked the same question somewhere. Hoping to find answer soon so I can at least try and calculate how many rocks to crop each day.

Storenkaos
08-12-14, 09:47 AM
I read people saying they are crafting jewels and silver. How do you craft those?

ShibuyaCloth
08-12-14, 09:51 AM
I read people saying they are crafting jewels and silver. How do you craft those?

In the magic forge. I am producing like hell silver. Jewels is no issue, plenty of sources. You need the knowledge shards for the alchemy receipt.

Storenkaos
08-12-14, 10:00 AM
Maybe I'm too low level at 33.

cloudsail
08-12-14, 10:03 AM
Maybe I'm too low level at 33.

You need to have collected the fourth knowledge shard from the Tablet and completed its quest.

PurpleScorpion76
08-12-14, 10:29 AM
You need to have collected the fourth knowledge shard from the Tablet and completed its quest.

I'm level 32 and just got the fourth shard last week just as the sunstone quest came in. It seems one area I might be ahead in the game.

aannerud
08-12-14, 10:41 AM
I am at 1672.... Seems my luck with sunstones besides the pyre tent and adventures has hit a low stall. We still have plenty of time - good luck everyone! (My deep mine only drops 2 the same as my level 3 sparkling mine.....)

zoeee87
08-12-14, 11:51 AM
Just made it to 1300

Gabi2111
08-12-14, 11:53 AM
I'm almost at 1400. But it's getting a bit boring now. Somehow I lost my enthusiasm a bit...lol

elaur
08-12-14, 12:11 PM
Up to 1035 now

PurpleScorpion76
08-12-14, 12:13 PM
898 and counting.

zoeee87
08-12-14, 12:45 PM
I'm almost at 1400. But it's getting a bit boring now. Somehow I lost my enthusiasm a bit...lol

I kinda feel the same way.. 1306 and counting

letf8b
08-12-14, 01:21 PM
I read people saying they are crafting jewels and silver. How do you craft those?u craft then n the magic forge 10 iron ore makes 1 silver n an hour 10 coal makes 1 Jewell n an hour. It's ok if u r overloaded with coal and ore. 😜

mrosmeows
08-12-14, 09:13 PM

I have 1404 and couldn't agree more. At first I was excited but it's so much work. Most of the prizes seem like decorations which almost all get inventoried or sold in my kingdom. I dunno

brdwybaby
08-12-14, 10:55 PM

I'm not really getting bored with it so much. It's still a change of pace from regular day-to-day game play. But I got my 3rd prize earlier today, and I would've been a lot more interested if it wasn't coins I don't need, wisp laterns I could easily forge and a piddily amount of gems. I'm sitting at 2,382 now.

johncj
08-13-14, 12:09 AM
1776 now. 1470 at about the same time yesterday, so I guess I'm at around 300/day.

jo_fitz
08-13-14, 01:48 AM
I'm at 1337, I feel like they've gotten harder to get.

brdwybaby
08-13-14, 02:33 AM
I'm at 1337, I feel like they've gotten harder to get.

Rock Outcroppings definitely seemed like they were producing more gems in the beginning.

echowuuu
08-13-14, 04:45 AM
1660 now I bolt get 2-4 gems/outcrop full clean :(

jo_fitz
08-13-14, 07:12 AM
Rock Outcroppings definitely seemed like they were producing more gems in the beginning.
Oh good, I'm not the only one! I wonder if they made them harder, it seems counter productive. We haven't even hit our first community goal.

PurpleScorpion76
08-13-14, 07:31 AM

I got 10 in rock croppings earlier. Mostly get 3 or 4 though :(

jptheripper
08-13-14, 03:45 PM
2309 :)

gunnysmum
08-13-14, 03:53 PM
I am bummed that we have not reached the first goal. I really want the sundial. I am up to around 3.5 k. Trying to really do my part, but a bit frustrated.

CottageRose
08-13-14, 05:43 PM
I am bummed that we have not reached the first goal. I really want the sundial. I am up to around 3.5 k. Trying to really do my part, but a bit frustrated.
I want that sundial too, and we're getting close to finishing the first community goal. We should be working on the sundial real soon now. If we all keep working on this together, I think we have a good chance... Don't tell anyone, but I went over the alleged 4187 yesterday or maybe the day before. Lost track, after all, who's counting. :) LOL

(pssst, over here... I ain't admittin' anything, but ... 4385) ;)

aannerud
08-13-14, 07:08 PM
I want that sundial too, and we're getting close to finishing the first community goal. We should be working on the sundial real soon now. If we all keep working on this together, I think we have a good chance... Don't tell anyone, but I went over the alleged 4187 yesterday or maybe the day before. Lost track, after all, who's counting. :) LOL

(pssst, over here... I ain't admittin' anything, but ... 4385) ;)

LOL you are rocking it!!! I am at 1932

jo_fitz
08-13-14, 08:47 PM
I don't know how you've gotten so much! Previous Night's Tally was 1337. Tonight's tally is 1543 so I made just over 200 :(

jptheripper
08-14-14, 10:19 AM
2622 so far

brandonu
08-14-14, 10:31 AM
I'm at 1,270

letf8b
08-14-14, 11:03 AM
LOL you are rocking it!!! I am at 1932

U ppl are doing great I'm trying really hard and I'm only averaging at 150 a day:( have 888 I have to try harder I see👀

aannerud
08-14-14, 11:09 AM
2090 this morning. I slept in and missed a pyre tent click! :mad:

fluffybutter007
08-14-14, 11:28 AM
You guys are doing really good! I only have 1013 right now. My poor soldiers have been overworked with nonstop adventures through the castle and barracks. They are demanding another tavern and higher wages for their hard work. ;)

xanethi
08-14-14, 01:43 PM
1309 here. Not realy doing anything special. Most of the time i just play normaly since i prefer progresing main questline instead of Working my ass of for some decorations that just ends in my inventory

jo_fitz
08-15-14, 02:19 AM
Up to 1,887

brdwybaby
08-15-14, 03:12 AM
After finishing all of the latest update quests, I'm up to 3,120 gems! I'm SO close!!! :)

Liloze
08-15-14, 07:14 AM
Spent 3 Alicorns on chopping and still at 1928, my barracks and Queen's keep sending knights 24/7 ... It is a bummer that Griselda's asking for plants again, am dry on those since I finished sister sister before the pyre festival ....sigh! it is the last goal I have from yesterday's update ! and still needs 8 plants arghhhhh

Liloze
08-15-14, 07:15 AM
After finishing all of the latest update quests, I'm up to 3,120 gems! I'm SO close!!! :)

Congrats :)

iLLUMI2012
08-15-14, 07:26 AM
I'm only up to 915. How is everyone getting so many gems so soon? Like over 3000 gems already?
I guess some people have loads of time on their hands to dedicate to the game.

jo_fitz
08-15-14, 11:00 AM
I'm only up to 915. How is everyone getting so many gems so soon? Like over 3000 gems already?
I guess some people have loads of time on their hands to dedicate to the game.
Maybe it's that, maybe they're lucky, and maybe they have lots of things that give energy.

PurpleScorpion76
08-15-14, 11:52 AM
1678. I've upped my game the last 2 days just collecting Sunstones, the odd item chosen for the day, tent obviously, the mines, forge, kitchen and workshops. I've got around 250 a day doing this. Been pleased with my progress and everyone else's. We're doing really well!

Queenzod
08-15-14, 12:42 PM
1678. I've upped my game the last 2 days just collecting Sunstones, the odd item chosen for the day, tent obviously, the mines, forge, kitchen and workshops. I've got around 250 a day doing this. Been pleased with my progress and everyone else's. We're doing really well!

Thank you for your positive attitude! I've enjoyed this event, too, despite the unhappy players. I found a use for my sun tiles, and even though the next gift I'm mostly maxed out on that stuff, I don't care. It's all free stuff anyway.

If TL makes a complicated update, the lower level players are unhappy. If they make an update to include everyone, the higher level players are unhappy. What are they supposed to do? They can't please everyone so they do the best they can.

We could have serious problems, like Ebola or something. Let's try to be a bit more positive, can we? All this griping is harshing my mellow, dude (she gripes, lol). :cool:

Liloze
08-15-14, 01:12 PM
Thank you for your positive attitude! I've enjoyed this event, too, despite the unhappy players. I found a use for my sun tiles, and even though the next gift I'm mostly maxed out on that stuff, I don't care. It's all free stuff anyway.

If TL makes a complicated update, the lower level players are unhappy. If they make an update to include everyone, the higher level players are unhappy. What are they supposed to do? They can't please everyone so they do the best they can.

We could have serious problems, like Ebola or something. Let's try to be a bit more positive, can we? All this griping is harshing my mellow, dude (she gripes, lol). :cool:

To draw the attention of TL to their miscalculations is not a negative attitude in my humble opinion, and no nothing is free, there's Energy spent to get the sun stones hence the prizes or decoration items are already paid for :)

I wonder how the lower levels are goung to finish Griselda's tent though! In 11 days!
At least we higher levels we had some dark seeds in stock, which are now depleted, ( at least for me ) but those who are still working on Sister sister won't like it at all, I suppose.

The pesky tent should give items when all is done, otherwise many will put it in storage, including me, if it is useless, what this decoration is going to do for lower levels? !

Why every event until now had buildings dropping items except this one?! The Gazebo, Kingdom Inn, Pergola, Reindeer Etc...

Yes TL cannot please everyone, that is absolutely true, but they could have made the event less tedious and more motivating, let alone useful.

tuskmage
08-15-14, 01:59 PM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/4AA2067E-D77A-4429-B65B-4D0C171EEDAC_zpsliofcj8x.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/4AA2067E-D77A-4429-B65B-4D0C171EEDAC_zpsliofcj8x.png.html)

I think my tent will get to level 7 in the next few days :) I'm currently have 2009 Sun Stones. I think I will have no issue to achieve my personal goal :o Will continue to work on the community goal after that. Cheer.

tuskmage
08-15-14, 02:04 PM
To draw the attention of TL to their miscalculations is not a negative attitude in my humble opinion, and no nothing is free, there's Energy spent to get the sun stones hence the prizes or decoration items are already paid for :)

I wonder how the lower levels are goung to finish Griselda's tent though! In 11 days! At least we higher levels we had some dark seeds in stock, which are now depleted, ( at least for me ) but those who are still working on Sister sister won't like it at all, I suppose.

The pesky tent should give items when all is done, otherwise many will put it in storage, including me, if it is useless, what this decoration is going to do for lower levels? !

Why every event until now had buildings dropping items except this one?! The Gazebo, Kingdom Inn, Pergola, Reindeer Etc...

Yes TL cannot please everyone, that is absolutely true, but they could have made the event less tedious and more motivating, let alone useful.

We could all skip that goal, if it doesn't sounds right to us. Because I'm skipping that goal.

Liloze
08-15-14, 02:06 PM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/4AA2067E-D77A-4429-B65B-4D0C171EEDAC_zpsliofcj8x.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/4AA2067E-D77A-4429-B65B-4D0C171EEDAC_zpsliofcj8x.png.html)

I think my tent will get to level 7 in the next few days :) I'm currently have 2009 Sun Stones. I think I will have no issue to achieve my personal goal :o Will continue to work on the community goal after that. Cheer.

Congrats :)

I am now at 2029 so not far from last prize, will keep on working on the Com. prize of course.
Good luck everyone!

reliquary
08-15-14, 02:07 PM
Haha! Us underlings don't have Greselda! ....(said in a tiny voice) so we don't have to do her tent:rolleyes:
I am scared to death of sister sister and all the hubbub about it, I really don't know if I could actually complete it and am almost readying myself to quit the game when I get to those quests
It's true us players that started post valentines got easier play as all the bugs have all been worked out by you heavyweights.

Liloze
08-15-14, 02:07 PM
We could all skip that goal, if it doesn't sounds right to us. Because I'm skipping that goal.

Oh believe me I am skipping it too! lol :D

tuskmage
08-15-14, 02:10 PM
Oh believe me I am skipping it too! lol :D

Lol Yay! it's not that I can't make it. I just hate to feel like a sucker if I do it :p

meme1098
08-15-14, 02:10 PM
I'm also gonna let Greselda sit & stew until the end of the event. It's hard enough for me to get glimmer shards & the trap plants for the other "to be unnamed" goal much less Greselda's tent. Besides, don't think the money-grubbing Baron's gonna get any coin from me even when I'm rollin' in millions with nothing to spend it on.

Liloze
08-15-14, 02:13 PM
Haha! Us underlings don't have Greselda! ....(said in a tiny voice) so we don't have to do her tent:rolleyes:
I am scared to death of sister sister and all the hubbub about it, I really don't know if I could actually complete it and am almost readying myself to quit the game when I get to those quests
It's true us players that started post valentines got easier play as all the bugs have all been worked out by you heavyweights.

No no don't get scared of Sister sister, it is just a tedious goal, it is totally faisible, but it is going to take time, and mostly patience :)
Keep playing, you will see, it will be finished like all the others :)

Liloze
08-15-14, 02:20 PM
I'm also gonna let Greselda sit & stew until the end of the event. It's hard enough for me to get glimmer shards & the trap plants for the other "to be unnamed" goal much less Greselda's tent. Besides, don't think the money-grubbing Baron's gonna get any coin from me even when I'm rollin' in millions with nothing to spend it on.

To be honest, I started to make those trap plants then thought to myself " what an idiot! skip it!" :D
I finished the " unnamed" right before the festival so now I am dry on the Shards / fragments.
Nope Indeed she can " sit & stew" lol :D

jo_fitz
08-16-14, 12:55 AM
And tonight is 2195

jptheripper
08-16-14, 05:32 AM
3431 as of right now. im going for 6k

tigarlilyvol
08-16-14, 09:58 AM
1961 will reach the 2,000 prize today

Liloze
08-16-14, 02:08 PM
2265 ...1000 to for the 5th prize, and millions for Community prize lol....Hope we could make it !

roguebee
08-16-14, 02:18 PM
Just reached the 2000 mark. Only 1200 to go...

jo_fitz
08-16-14, 02:31 PM
2265 ...1000 to for the 5th prize, and millions for Community prize lol....Hope we could make it !
Me too! I really want that last community prize!

CottageRose
08-16-14, 03:55 PM
Me too! I really want that last community prize!
I don't care so much for the last community prize, but I really want the sundial. Because this is a team effort, I promise I will keep bashing rocks to help get the last prize, right up until the last moment if we have to... Not an idle moment, with 5081 now, and still chasing sunstones... :)

dragon2046
08-16-14, 04:17 PM
2862 close another individual prize, should hit it in the next day! Our kings and queens are going to be really strong after this chopping madness. Hopefully they are switching arms every once in a while. Lol. :).

jptheripper
08-16-14, 08:23 PM
3600 and still going

shipower
08-17-14, 12:19 AM
:eek:7500+ To infinity and beyond!

kudukuda
08-17-14, 04:18 AM
Sorry, im not keeping up. But i figure if everyone rreaches the final personal prize, the community will get the final prize as well.... Totally doable i think.

PurpleScorpion76
08-17-14, 05:21 AM
Got 1966 last night. Hit the 2000 this morning that extra energy got me more rock cropping and Sunstones!

PurpleScorpion76
08-17-14, 05:21 AM

Wow! That's amazing !

transberry
08-17-14, 09:08 AM
Only 1100, only get 200 or less a day

CottageRose
08-17-14, 11:56 AM
Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not in the lead. :)

PurpleScorpion76
08-18-14, 12:47 AM
Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not in the lead. :)

Really! Blimey! I must have missed that post!

Chaotarch
08-18-14, 02:26 AM

lol, hope you write if you could get over 9999:rolleyes:
TL must give you a special price for 10k+ :rolleyes:

i am only at 4200, cuz i am not forcing sunstones since 3200...:cool:

jo_fitz
08-18-14, 05:51 AM
Last night'a count was 2771. I really hope I get to 3,200 today. My Alicorns reset soon :D

Liloze
08-18-14, 07:57 AM
2690 and counting...:D

jo_fitz
08-18-14, 10:04 PM
3051 I didn't meet my goal today, I'll get it tomorrow to be sure!

jptheripper
08-19-14, 01:31 PM
4666 so far

zoeee87
08-19-14, 06:59 PM
2610.. Been on vacation in Mexico since Sunday.. Not playing nearly as much as I normally do. Would probably be close to 4000 if I wasn't so limited to spotty wifi. But can't complain to much, I'm an in Mexico!!!!

jo_fitz
08-19-14, 10:56 PM
3328 tonight, I've backed off a tad so I could focus on my kingdom again.

shipower
08-20-14, 05:33 AM
lol, hope you write if you could get over 9999:rolleyes:
TL must give you a special price for 10k+ :rolleyes:

i am only at 4200, cuz i am not forcing sunstones since 3200...:cool:

No cap at 9999

CottageRose
08-20-14, 12:57 PM
No cap at 9999

Wow! Nice to know some things are near limitless. :)

jptheripper
08-21-14, 09:26 AM
5143 and countng

m1stery
08-21-14, 09:55 AM
I hope that in next 4 days I'll be able to get to 3200

amerirish
08-21-14, 09:56 AM
3794 and still chopping/crafting :)

Queenzod
08-21-14, 10:00 AM
I've just cleared the last individual prize at 3263. We only have 5 million to the next prize! We can do this! Look under every rock, **** all beasts!

fluffybutter007
08-21-14, 10:02 AM
Question for all of you getting lots of sunstones: what rocks are the best to chop? And how many do you chop a day? I feel like I'm treading water with only 2,297.

greediron
08-21-14, 10:13 AM
getting there, at 2868 right now.

amerirish
08-21-14, 11:11 AM
Question for all of you getting lots of sunstones: what rocks are the best to chop? And how many do you chop a day? I feel like I'm treading water with only 2,297.

I use the Rock Outcropping (2,200 coins in the market) - out of 20 chops, I get around one stone every 3-4 chops. I buy them two at a time and pretty much chop all day long. I also craft stones in the work shop using however much jewels & silver I can (I also make silver & jewels in the forge using the material from the rocks). I tap my Manticores (2) and dragons (4 total) every chance I get. I stay on top of the tent collection (24 every 4 hours). On top of all that, I've been doing the old school adventures which also give stones.

Whew; think I'm an addicted player? Yeah I am! :)

CottageRose
08-21-14, 11:31 AM
I use the Rock Outcropping (2,200 coins in the market) - out of 20 chops, I get around one stone every 3-4 chops. I buy them two at a time and pretty much chop all day long. I also craft stones in the work shop using however much jewels & silver I can (I also make silver & jewels in the forge using the material from the rocks). I tap my Manticores (2) and dragons (4 total) every chance I get. I stay on top of the tent collection (24 every 4 hours). On top of all that, I've been doing the old school adventures which also give stones.

Yours sounds like a sister kingdom, right down to the counts of adult beasts. :)

ETA: 5646, and still chasing sunstones...

PurpleScorpion76
08-21-14, 03:58 PM
Just reached 3200. So pleased with myself. In one day I got both my final individual prize and the second community prize. Roll on third and final community prize :) we can do it everyone :)

aannerud
08-21-14, 08:25 PM
just reached 3200. So pleased with myself. In one day i got both my final individual prize and the second community prize. Roll on third and final community prize :) we can do it everyone :)

yay!!!!!

fluffybutter007
08-24-14, 04:11 PM

Thanks for the advice! I just finished getting 3200 sunstones. :) I'll still chop on rocks until we finish the last community goal, then it's back to normal playing.

PurpleScorpion76
08-25-14, 12:06 PM
4072. Really pleased with that. Well done everyone!

jptheripper
08-25-14, 01:11 PM
6400 was my final count