PDA

View Full Version : Trade gem daily

elvos85
08-08-14, 08:03 AM
How many gems we can trade daily? Anyone interested in trade gem with me daily? I'm active player thanks..

kita_drisk
08-08-14, 08:08 AM
You can only gift three gems a day which makes it tricky if you have more than three neighbors!

I gift gems each day, but I rotate who gets them. So I look through my list too see who at the bottom of the list (and therefore gift me a gem typically three days ago but is still waiting), and I finally am able to reciprocate.

my607
08-12-14, 06:31 PM
I will trade gems daily. I will add you.

my607
08-12-14, 08:06 PM
My forest name is Michelle ������

ABABAU
09-01-16, 03:27 PM
I'm not able to give gems everyday.

Alideh
09-03-16, 05:48 PM
I'm looking for one more person to trade gems with EVERYDAY. I had one that did it everyday but then I guess they stopped playing or stopped :/ and was gemfriendless for a while until recently I got 2 and now am looking for a 3rd friend.
Id is Alideh. Please reply with a quote to this board so I know who it is.

Again just looking for 1 (ONE) person only.
:D

Rynetory2
09-03-16, 05:58 PM
I'm looking for one more person to trade gems with EVERYDAY. I had one that did it everyday but then I guess they stopped playing or stopped :/ and was gemfriendless for a while until recently I got 2 and now am looking for a 3rd friend.
Id is Alideh. Please reply with a quote to this board so I know who it is.

Again just looking for 1 (ONE) person only.
:D

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me