PDA

View Full Version : Increase storage allowance for explosives & runes

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 09:41 PM
We have so far only been allowed to make 13 expansions, using up a total of about 70 runes.
But with no more expansions available and storage being limited to 15 explosives and 20 runes, we are losing out every day. We can't get the explosives we are earning from breeding when we already have 15 in storage. If we try to use up explosives by mining, we can't get the runes we find there because we are stuck with 20 in storage with no expansions to spend them on. Nobody wants to mine for a only a measly handful of coins and food!

Workable solutions include:
A. Increasing the storage allowance of explosives and runes for all players.
B. Allowing players who have completed all expansions to place additional runes into a reserve. That is, allow additional rune storage ONLY for players who have no more available expansions.
C. Giving players the option of converting runes to gems at the rate of 1 gem per 10 runes.
D. Giving players the option to buy 1 crop of Rune Prunes (700 fruit) INSTANTLY with 10 runes. (They are RUNE prunes, after all).

Please don't just tell us that more expansions are coming soon. We know that. But while we are waiting, we need some options. You don't want us to STOP playing until you open up more land, right?

Squidlish
08-17-14, 07:05 PM
We have so far only been allowed to make 13 expansions, using up a total of about 70 runes.
But with no more expansions available and storage being limited to 15 explosives and 20 runes, we are losing out every day. We can't get the explosives we are earning from breeding when we already have 15 in storage. If we try to use up explosives by mining, we can't get the runes we find there because we are stuck with 20 in storage with no expansions to spend them on. Nobody wants to mine for a only a measly handful of coins and food!

Workable solutions include:
A. Increasing the storage allowance of explosives and runes for all players.
B. Allowing players who have completed all expansions to place additional runes into a reserve. That is, allow additional rune storage ONLY for players who have no more available expansions.
C. Giving players the option of converting runes to gems at the rate of 1 gem per 10 runes.
D. Giving players the option to buy 1 crop of Rune Prunes (700 fruit) INSTANTLY with 10 runes. (They are RUNE prunes, after all).

Please don't just tell us that more expansions are coming soon. We know that. But while we are waiting, we need some options. You don't want us to STOP playing until you open up more land, right?

I just hit the 20max runes today -- was very disappointed to discover this max limit!
I agree with any and/or all of these ideas and suggestions.

TL - this game is obviously still being developed -- if you don't want to lose players this early on - please make some changes!
Or at least if mods or some developers could acknowledge some of the feedback being provided, and let us know there might be some hope?

If not, I for one will be deleting this game very soon...

I for one will be hitting delete very soon...