PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for friend requests

pasapeetri
08-07-14, 02:45 PM
How about a "select all" button for when you're requesting maps/blossoms etc. from friends? Would make it so much easier! Thanks!

Gr8ful1
08-07-14, 02:48 PM
How about a "select all" button for when you're requesting maps/blossoms etc. from friends? Would make it so much easier! Thanks!

Brilliant request!

aGr8ful1
&
Gr8fuL1:D

redstar177
08-09-14, 12:53 PM
I would also like to be able to send neighbors gifts like food or coins in addition to gold. Maybe we can send 3 neighbors gold, and after we have done that, we can send all neighbors additional gifts of food and coins (like in pet shop story)

caliscorp
08-16-14, 07:20 AM
I would love a select all button also for requesting maps etc. I also wanted to ask for you to make it possible to request maps daily. I am at a place where it is taking 3 days to get a new piece of land expanded, but then it takes me 3 days to get enough maps because of the gift limit. It would be easier if we could request maps every day somehow. I also agree that we should be able to give at least 5 other players gold, not just 3. New neighbors request that I send them gifts but I can't, because I already have other neighbors that send me gifts that I gift back to and I feel bad telling them that I can't. If we can't gift gold, it would be great to be able to send something else to our other neighbors, so that they don't waste their daily gift on me without asking before I can tell them. (ie lotus flowers, dynamite, bombs, or maps, and then the 3 people we choose would get gold instead of the map).

So my top suggestions would be a select all button, requesting maps every day even if in the middle of expansion, and being able to give more/different daily gifts.