PDA

View Full Version : Old goals -- do they ever come back around?

nymfette
08-07-14, 11:08 AM
There was a goal before I downloaded the game, called "Let's have a ball". One of the items you gain access to during this goal is the "chandelier table". Because I started playing Bakery Story AFTER this goal had been and gone, I missed it, and therefore cannot access that item. Is this goal gone from me forever? Or will it ever come back around? I think it's unfair that so many items are completely inaccessible to me just because of when I started playing. Will I ever have a chance to complete it?

joanmartins
08-07-14, 01:18 PM
No. Ever. Sorry. "teamlava policy". Sad.:rolleyes:

littlebear11107
08-08-14, 08:54 PM
I wish they did... I am only missing a couple..
.. :( and I would pay money to get them...

sabotaudrey
08-12-14, 09:43 AM
I keep hoping they'll open some up - for gems maybe? I love working towards the goals, plus the prizes! To access old goals would be great fun.

ElaineCarrel
08-12-14, 06:03 PM
I've been playing for 3yrs and they've never repeated so I doubt they will.

andrealo
08-17-14, 02:49 AM
I havenot played a long time but playing now.
I miss many goal oven too!
I am sad. I know I cannot have them anymore but can the game not to show me what I am missing
OK? Everytime I click design, I see what goal oven I cannot get even pay gem.
I feel very sad.....and angry! Don't show to me again ! It is curl like show a lake to people who are thirsty but they cannot drink it!!!

tify74
08-18-14, 04:54 PM
I read somewhere that teamlava thinks it would screw the players over that worked hard to complete the goals, and thats why it will never be released for gems. I havent played bs that long, but have played rs for a couple of years, and I dont see it that way. For me the easy things to get is the goal releases, where as the gem releases I would hate to see released as goals (if I had spent real money on getting them).

anurulz
10-26-14, 12:11 AM
I was out of the game for almost a year for various reasons and man,the locked ovens look soo cute..I wish there was a way to get those..even with gems..teamlava has not changed much in the last year..lol...

kieranyeow
10-26-14, 02:28 AM
Unfortunately it's a no. I'm so sorry.

swimgirl421
10-26-14, 09:36 AM
I read somewhere that teamlava thinks it would screw the players over that worked hard to complete the goals, and thats why it will never be released for gems. I havent played bs that long, but have played rs for a couple of years, and I dont see it that way. For me the easy things to get is the goal releases, where as the gem releases I would hate to see released as goals (if I had spent real money on getting them).

But shouldn't we be able to a least do the quests for them??

ElaineCarrel
10-26-14, 04:46 PM
But shouldn't we be able to a least do the quests for them??
No. 99% of the challenges R time restricted. They last about 30 days give or take a few days. W the new LTOs they're making available some of the ovens were included, like the tea time, either kettle or oven. I can't remember which.

CafeJanetS
10-17-20, 05:41 PM
I really think its unfair that mission events don't repeat. I love trying to reach those goals! Also, not everyone is able to use money to buy gems to be sure to finish goals. It would be nice to have another chance to get appliances I didn't get. This is esp. true since some appliances require 70 parts each. At times I needed more neighbors or more time to finish building the appliance. I truly hope that the developers rethink this matter.

minanamisakura
10-21-20, 06:10 AM
why no?! please !!! we want the old ovens please :blue:

MamaFoodie
10-22-20, 01:43 PM
The 5 day goals use to be fun. They would release old ovens. They doesn’t happen now. They need to change the policy.

tatermaters
10-22-20, 04:45 PM
Statue? Of limitations. Goal ovens should be released. I dont believe old time players would mind. I sure wouldnt.

bluberibakery
10-27-20, 01:21 PM
Statue? Of limitations. Goal ovens should be released. I dont believe old time players would mind. I sure wouldnt.

This. I've been playing since 2011. Have still missed more than a few ovens due to my tablet breaking or just the busy-ness of life. Of course the old goals and ovens should be available for everyone to get. Storm8 want to make money, they're missing a trick by not putting the old ovens up for sale.

TwixAndScones
11-05-20, 01:16 AM

I am an "older player" not literally, but in the sense that I've played since 2012, at least on bakery story. And I agree.

Stuff like old ovens/stoves and drink machines, even decorations alike should be made available again by goal or even unlocked completely. Like how the Santa's Grotto was then completely unlocked for purchase to everyone for certain sales, the Cute Vampire Baker and the Mummy Baker were as well.

Even though I've played since 2012 there is really no evidence to support this since I didn't understand or know even a bit of English 8-9 years ago (I'm Italian) and since the game is in English it took me a very long time to be able to understand what this and that meant to do goals. So I don't have most of what I could've when I was playing back then.

I would love to have some of the stuff 2012-2013 had in terms of old goal prizes and even the ovens that I missed.

LightAndLove83
11-15-20, 06:18 AM
Not fair to the players who worked so hard to get the items during goals? What about not fair to those who may not have been able to play them, for one reason or another? When I first started playing the game, in 2013, I didn’t know about the goals or pick up on the fact that there were any, for several months. I’d love to have the chance to play January to May’s goals from 2013. OR...maybe have a chance to purchase items from those goals!

I don’t think it matters one way or the other, really. Why not open old goals and let the players decide whether they want to play them or not, or even spend money to do so? In fact, those players who played those goals got the prizes for simply finishing the goals. If they brought the items back, and let us at least purchase the items, we would be at a disadvantage anyway, since we wouldn’t get them for free, unless they reposted them as a goal.

But If it is a no, then it is a no. And, oh well, it is what it is. But sure would be nice.

Brendarob35
01-25-22, 02:53 PM
When will the Scottish one come around again or even just the ovens. Or even just the flooring and wall paper.

kayjco2
01-27-22, 10:14 PM
When will the Scottish one come around again or even just the ovens. Or even just the flooring and wall paper.
I looked it up. I thought it was 2013 but it was 2016. So there is some chance that some of the stuff will show up in LTOs or as a side goal. It’s been a while. I think that was the goal where one of the the finished products looked like it had yet to enter an oven. Forget what they were called. Looked like ladyfingers.

I wish they’d re-release old goals, too. I never say “never” but it seems unlikely.

kat8rose
02-24-22, 12:57 PM
They should replay those goals from the first few years. They would probably be 30 day goals, and no collectibles, which would be fun!!!!

Designers could then work on future goals, or any bugs there might be.

P.S. please give Android videos too.

poopiepants79
02-24-22, 01:27 PM
Hi! Longtime player since 2012. I'm hoping you consider making some minor changes, my community has mentioned same problems and I've witnessed them here on forum as well.
������������Imo I think the small parts required to make larger parts need to decrease. Especially for 2 goal oven. If they would go back to how goals worked back in 2012-13 that would be great! I spent $400k on building ovens myself without my neighbors help. With the limited gifts per day and then delay on gifts it's horrible to complete goal unless you actually spend money to build yourself and yes I said delay, sometimes I receive gift request 3 days after a neighbor sends request! Not cool! . When I say build myself, I basically cook recipe then put oven back in storage over and over until all small parts collected to build main part for oven. Way to much work!!! And others agree with me. As a player since 2012 I stopped playing for two years when this new goal system came out. It frustrated me so bad and still does. Why? Because I actually have a full time business and a second part time job waiting tables. And when I wait tables I cannot collect food from ovens, food expires. It's horrible! Takes way to much time! S8 needs to consider people that work! A TON of my neighbors have stopped playing over the years because of these goals. Not to mention, start adding more recipes to the ORIGINAL ovens. I've cooked EVERYTHING in my original ovens and my original drink maker. Atleast make it to where you can keep earning gems or coins without stopping at 4.
I've completed all tasks for medals, cooked ALL items in original ovens, drink makers. Oh and still never made it to lvl 100. I've been at lvl 99 for over 10 years. NOT COOL! Please revamp the game to make it more friendlier towards longterm players. ��

#1 change part requirements like goals back in 2012
#2 make it where we can actually reach lvl 100
#3 goal items we had to work for should not be allowed for newer players to just purchase. Not fair
#4 Make optional to reopen late goals to complete for older items.
#5PLEASE PLEASE for the love of God! alphabetical order the gifts, or out into categories. It takes forever to actually send food or basic parts.
#6 do special goals or other tasks for older players
#7add on more recipes for ORIGINAL ovens & ORIGINAL drink makers.
#8Add more awards for older players
#9 PLEASE bring back the gem despensers
#10 less gems to expand or not so many coins
#11 HUGE ISSUE for IPhone users. PLEASE make it where if we want to pull older decor out that is NO longer buy able that we don't have to go back to the start of the inventory after removing each item. This is so ANNOYING! Especially at Christmas and other holidays when we want to decorate.

This game has become a job in itself, used to be relaxing and joyful. But has become a burden.
Please consider doing some changes.

Thank you,

Jenna

poopiepants79
02-28-22, 11:03 AM
That's what I was saying. Reopen or a chance to redue the goals instead of allowing people just to buy our finished goal items.