PDA

View Full Version : Game suggestion

kittkat114
08-07-14, 06:58 AM
Are we going to be able to buy extra nests for gems in the future? I really like that aspect of DS, especially when you're going for Diamond and have a 17hr egg in the nest and your breeding guys make a 3hr one.

Manaphio
08-07-14, 07:42 AM
Yeah we should have that but not for gems
Instead we should unlock it by the battleground when team lava adds new levels
And the third nest should be for gems

igames4me
08-07-14, 07:53 AM
I agree we should have a second nest... Most likely would be for gems but I like the battleground suggestion.

If for gems then it should be 0-100 gems

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 08:36 AM
I agree we should have a second nest... Most likely would be for gems but I like the battleground suggestion.

If for gems then it should be 0-100 gems

TeamLava's production buildings (e.g.nests in Dragon Story & work sheds in Kingdom Clash) have always been made available for premium currency (gems/gold bars). Unfortunately, each successive purchase costs exponentially more than the previous one.

I like the idea of a 2nd nest as a battleground prize because that more or less gives all players an equal opportunity to get an extra nest.

If I may add another suggestion, perhaps we can BUILD nests using Realm Runes from the Mine; or from nesting materials (straw, twigs, mud etc.) that can be gained from quests with the introduction of a quest building like they have in Castle Story & Dragon Story. Or maybe parts can simply be "found" as they pop up in your forest the way things do in Farm Story 2.

I don't want all the games to become too similar. But some features are worth transferring. I'm comfortable with only 1 nest for now while the game is young, even though I'm often speeding it when a breeding pair finishes before an egg is ready.

Really, really wish we could move the Tree of Life - Breeding Garden complex. The fixed position with a 3x5 space on one side and a 5x5 space on the other side is really bad placement.

dala12
08-16-14, 05:21 AM
I would like to write something on the wall of my neighbours. I really miss that option!

samanthaxrose
08-16-14, 07:46 AM
Yes! Move the nest and breeding area! That is so annoying!! And I don't like that there isn't a wall! This game is quickly going downhill with lack of expansions, battles, and decorations..

my607
08-17-14, 10:45 AM
Yes, I'm getting bored too . I have 2 expansions left and I'm breeding animals but keep getting racmoon, turtisle, ferret so annoying. The battlegrounds would be nice too. With all these new animals but no room for the habitats. What's the use of new animals then?

OlkaDragons
08-18-14, 11:38 AM
Agreed. This game has a nice graphics and an excellent battlegrounds (comparing DS). But it needs an update with new features asap. New expansions, new battles, reducing food costs and habitats price, new quests, new stories... I understand that it is a hard work to create and develop game but if TL will not do this, a lot of players will get bored and quit.

my607
08-18-14, 11:54 AM
I don't like finding the runes in the mine. Why can't we just pay the price and expand. Lots of time I don't get anything because time runs out and it's frustrating.

JeannesThinkin
08-18-14, 11:58 PM
I don't like finding the runes in the mine. Why can't we just pay the price and expand. Lots of time I don't get anything because time runs out and it's frustrating.

Well, use the hints! very close means it is one block away. close means just two blocks away. but your Idea is still good.

dala12
08-21-14, 01:13 PM
I am bored too. Nobody is responding and the game is getting boring so I delete it. When things changes let me know on my wall!