PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! how do I breed a magmacore ???

lillysisland
08-07-14, 04:10 AM
I've tried everything! I'm on level 17 and I can't breed a magmacore!! I want a unicorn but I need the magmacore first!! Ahhh why is this game soo addicting! Please help :)

maguar
08-07-14, 04:30 AM
You don't need the Magmacore to breed the unicorn. Any creatures making up four elements can do it. As for breeding Magmacore just keep throwing rock and fire in the den. It's a super rare breed so it might take a lot of tries.

Manaphio
08-07-14, 07:43 AM
I just bred a magmacore and a rampage
I'm so lucky in this game I've got tons of rares and super rares

zenobia42
08-07-14, 08:16 AM
I just bred a magmacore and a rampage
I'm so lucky in this game I've got tons of rares and super rares

I hate you. j/k lol. But I have FOUR armordillos, have sold a few, and have completely given up on getting a magmacore or even a rampage. It's just too frustrating sitting through 12-hour FAIL after 12-hour FAIL. It's just not fun.

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 09:00 AM
I've stopped pairing Fire with anything except Dark, because Fairy Ferrets, Armordillos and Skygers are all I ever get when Fire connects with Nature, Earth or Water.

I'm happy with the hotter version of Magmacore: Gargolem!
(Enter SAND to find my forest.)

sanya87
08-07-14, 09:17 AM
i was also trying for rampage and magmacore few times in a row and i kept on getting armordillos, so i was fed up and start to breed other combinations, then in between i threw again rock and fire and that time bingo! got my magmacore :) same thing happened with aquatter, i was breeding nature and water constantly and all i was getting was turtisle, i think i got like 10 of these in a row! so again i stopped to try for that and tried to breed something different, then after i awhile i threw again nature and water and got aquatter. so i don't know, maybe it's just luck, but it doesn't hurt to try like that :)

Manaphio
08-07-14, 09:41 AM
I would just recommend doing the combo 3 times then if it doesn't work move on to another combo
That's how I got my ocean owl ECG ...

Snowfall0
08-12-14, 03:20 PM
Lol, I got tons of Turtisles before I even got an aquatter. Still trying for ocean owl.

Every time I play a game like this, my friend is always extremely lucky. She got an aquatter and an ocean owl after only 3 tries each. She also got rampages and magmacores without spending any gems or money. Wow....xD

flowless
10-12-14, 11:48 PM
Funny how iam on my forth Magmacore
And rampage no where in sight

Birdfox
10-14-14, 10:58 PM
I share your Magmacore-less fate. I just wish Armordillos didn't have such a long 12 hour breed time for being so common!

zenobia42
10-15-14, 10:57 AM
It took me a long, long time to get my first magmacore. But then I popped out 2 more within a week after getting my first. Luck runs weird in this game. I wish you all the best of luck, though!

For me, it's the grassquatch I can't get to save my life. I mean, the guy was available day 1 of the game. And I've been playing since probably day 1, too. But I can't seen to get him. :/

luna2cute
10-19-14, 02:18 PM
I am also still trying for magmacore. Keep getting armordillos. I am going to try the 3 times suggestion. Try 3 times, don't get it, move on, try again later. Good idea! Keeps the frustration to a minimum. ;)

Shadifern
10-04-15, 01:31 PM
I wish I could gift you two of my Magmacores, I only need one. Now I'm just raising a family of Magmacores