PDA

View Full Version : Pets disappearing ???!

dragon2046
08-06-14, 02:48 PM
I don't know if any one else has had this problem but whenever I edit and move items around on my farm one of my pets disappear and the only way to get them to come back is to force close power off my iPhone then go back into the game and they reappear. This has happened three times to me now and about sent me into panic mode ! Lol. Even the bell doesn't bring them back they are literally gone until I close out. So if u would TL please check into this. Thank u. :)

yppahc
08-06-14, 02:57 PM
Mine come back if I visit another farm or delete a post off my wall. I've never needed to close the application or switch anything off.
I use this method to get them back to their pens when they are ready to collect as they stroll back very slowly otherwise.

dragon2046
08-06-14, 03:06 PM
Mine come back if I visit another farm or delete a post off my wall. I've never needed to close the application or switch anything off.
I use this method to get them back to their pens when they are ready to collect as they stroll back very slowly otherwise.
Ok thanks. That's a lot easier than closing everything out I will try visiting others next time. :)

Rynetory2
08-07-14, 11:01 AM
I don't know if any one else has had this problem but whenever I edit and move items around on my farm one of my pets disappear and the only way to get them to come back is to force close power off my iPhone then go back into the game and they reappear. This has happened three times to me now and about sent me into panic mode ! Lol. Even the bell doesn't bring them back they are literally gone until I close out. So if u would TL please check into this. Thank u. :)

This is due to memory issue. My pets and buildings disappear too. And also I get blue screens. For better play, it helps if you have none or minimal apps running in the background and also enough space. Completely shut down your device every few days. Hope this helps.

dragon2046
08-07-14, 11:33 AM
Thank u for the help. Greatly appreciated. :)

Rynetory2
08-07-14, 03:33 PM
Thank u for the help. Greatly appreciated. :)

You are most welcome. :)