PDA

View Full Version : Jeweler doesn't give jewels sometimes??

amerirish
08-06-14, 12:40 PM
I've noticed quite a lot lately that when I collect from my Jeweler Level 5 I only get coins & 1 xp - no jewels. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having a jeweler?? Is this a glitch or a regular thing?

jimboser
08-06-14, 12:58 PM
Oddly enough, it's a rare drop...

mcsyndrome
08-07-14, 08:45 AM
Jewels are definitely not a guaranteed drop. I tend to get a jewel drop about 50% of the time though, which I'm happy with.

zenobia42
08-07-14, 10:11 AM
I wish the Jeweler would drop silver as well. I am always maxed on jewels and low on silver. It would make sense for it to drop silver. As much sense at it makes to drops jewels IMO. A jeweler makes jewelry. You need precious metals to make jewelry. In fact, it's possible to make beautiful jewelry with precious metals and now jewels... but not with jewels and no metal.

kudukuda
08-07-14, 10:21 AM
I wish the Jeweler would drop silver as well. I am always maxed on jewels and low on silver. It would make sense for it to drop silver. As much sense at it makes to drops jewels IMO. A jeweler makes jewelry. You need precious metals to make jewelry. In fact, it's possible to make beautiful jewelry with precious metals and now jewels... but not with jewels and no metal.

In that case, I would like it to rarely drop golden items as well. You make jewlery from gold too, no?

zenobia42
08-07-14, 10:49 AM
In that case, I would like it to rarely drop golden items as well. You make jewlery from gold too, no?

Yes!

Maybe even mithril once in a blue moon. If mithril existed, surely rich people would make their rings of it lol!

amerirish
08-07-14, 01:26 PM
I cannot believe that jewels are a rare drop from the Jeweler! That's kinda like milk being a rare drop from a cow! lol