PDA

View Full Version : Breeding done, but no explosive?

cimiora
08-06-14, 12:04 PM
I just got another breeding done (Pyro Pony x Pandaffodil) and I didn't get an explosive... I know I was supposed to get one because I've bred these two together a few times before.
I realize it's not a huge problem or anything, but I've already got horrible luck mining and not getting any explosives definitely doesn't help.

55lee55
08-06-14, 12:21 PM
I have noticed this as well. By chance did you get the dreaded 3hr egg? I don't recall getting an explosive if it is the Rat...err Ferret.

cimiora
08-06-14, 12:31 PM
Haha yes, unfortunately this coupling doesn't seem to give me anything but those ferret eggs... But I did get an explosive with every past breeding that resulted in the ferret.

[S8] Elsa
08-06-14, 12:38 PM
I'm getting Explosives from breeding this combination. If you're already maxed out on Explosives, you won't be able to receive more until you use them.

cimiora
08-06-14, 10:42 PM
That's not a problem for me since I've got none.
And I just finished another breeding and again, no explosive. =|

maguar
08-07-14, 04:54 AM
I think you get the explosives when you move them from the den to the nest not when the breeding is finished.

cimiora
08-07-14, 05:16 AM
I know that, but I've already finished two breedings and hatched their eggs without ever receiving an explosive.

arikatu
08-07-14, 05:22 AM
Same thing has been happening to me too, but I just assumed that getting explosives was a random chance, not guaranteed for every time you bred.

cimiora
08-07-14, 05:26 AM
Oh really? I just assumed the explosives were guaranteed since I got them from my first few breedings, but maybe you're right!

igames4me
08-07-14, 05:28 AM
I think it's guaranteed if your breeding is over 5 hrs. The max explosive you can have is 15