PDA

View Full Version : Answered Gifted Gems Not Showing Up

Petasos
08-06-14, 10:40 AM
I have been playing for a few weeks now and I have started to notice what I believe to be a bug. I am now receiving about 6-8 Gems a day from my neighbor but will only actually have my gem count increase buy 1 or 2. My questions is, do my gifts to my friends come out of my inventory? If the do that would explain at least three gems a day not being accounted for. If they do not then TL has a major glitch in your gifting system. So far I have been shorted about 20-30 gems due to this issue. I do really care about getting them back but to have the issue resolved would be nice.

I would certainly like some feedback.

Thanks !!

[S8] Regina
08-06-14, 11:13 AM
I have been playing for a few weeks now and I have started to notice what I believe to be a bug. I am now receiving about 6-8 Gems a day from my neighbor but will only actually have my gem count increase buy 1 or 2. My questions is, do my gifts to my friends come out of my inventory? If the do that would explain at least three gems a day not being accounted for. If they do not then TL has a major glitch in your gifting system. So far I have been shorted about 20-30 gems due to this issue. I do really care about getting them back but to have the issue resolved would be nice.

I would certainly like some feedback.

Thanks !!

Gifting to your neighbors do not take Gifts from your Inventory.

Please email support@teamlava.com to discuss your account matters with the Support Agents. Thank you!

maguar
08-06-14, 03:11 PM
The gems only get added to your total at the time you click the accept button. When you gift 3 gems in the day the list of all the gems you accepted will disappear. When the game day changes the last 20 gifts you received (whether you've accepted them or not) get displayed. This can cause confusion with people thinking they're all new gifts. They're not. Only the ones with the accept button are new and they only get added to your total when you click the accept button.

Of course if you've checked your total, clicked on 6 accept buttons and your total only goes up one or two then definitely contact support.