PDA

View Full Version : Animals dont look north or west?

Chaotarch
08-06-14, 08:10 AM
lol, i am the only one which animals cant look up / north or left / west?
all / i have tried things could turn to 4 sides, why not the cows, chicken, and pigs?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-14, 08:58 AM
LOL! I want my animals to face 4 directions, too!
I've put that in the suggestion poll at least a couple times now ... It just gets ignored lol

PurpleScorpion76
08-06-14, 10:26 AM
Maybe because they'd be showing their bums?

My animals do face west.

meme1098
08-06-14, 10:59 AM
My animals only go 2 directions too, but they go west(pointing left) and south(pointing down). Everything else rotates all 4 directions. Seems funny animals only go 2.

jimboser
08-06-14, 11:33 AM

I'm convinced that's the answer right there.

At one point I tried to change my animals direction, ran into this, and gave up. Not high up on the list of things to fix, but would be nice to have...

Queenzod
08-06-14, 12:30 PM

I have plenty of neighbors (you know who you are) who would think that's funny.

Chaotarch
08-06-14, 11:41 PM

lol, i thought this too.
but a cow which looks of an other cow ass / an eating happy virtuell food, isnt better:rolleyes:

JustKay
08-07-14, 12:05 AM
It's because the animals are more endearing if they look at the player. It's helps players bond with the game. Same reason that the dragons in DS all have big eyes that look up and to the side a bit. It's sort of the Mona Lisa stare... they generally look like they're always looking up to you no matter which angle you're viewing from.

You can see the marked different on one or two errant examples. The new horizon dragon for instance looks a bit daft in epic since he's just staring mindlessly towards the front.

outhouse01
08-07-14, 06:46 AM
I have plenty of neighbors (you know who you are) who would think that's funny.

⬇️🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑