PDA

View Full Version : Olympus type breeding results

Lesimony
08-06-14, 06:32 AM
Starting a list of my results from breeding with Olympus and it's hybrids. Trying to figure out if Olympus splits and if so into what colors. Please post your results and will add to list.

Olympus + Forest = 8 hrs, Hera
Ares + Diamond = 9 hrs, pending

knj00
08-06-14, 06:36 AM
Olympus type doesn't split, staff confirmed it on the Hera and Scylla threads.

Lesimony
08-06-14, 06:41 AM
I hadn't seen that note yet, thanks for pointing it out. But it makes me wonder what I have breeding at 9 hours, since I'm not supposed to be able to breed another Ares. Guess will find out in 9 hours.

cocauina
08-06-14, 06:49 AM
Ares is 9 hours.. But thats weird since the Ares, Poseidon and Aphrodite info says that they aren't breedable..

knj00
08-06-14, 06:50 AM
I hadn't seen that note yet, thanks for pointing it out. But it makes me wonder what I have breeding at 9 hours, since I'm not supposed to be able to breed another Ares. Guess will find out in 9 hours.

It's Ares. Even though they say their not breedable I have been able to breed many Ares and Poseidon. Also, a neighbor sped through Laserlight and Love fails and got Aphrodite.

Lesimony
08-06-14, 06:56 AM
So they need to remove the note that says not available thru breeding. Wonder if that means Android users can breed the event prizes?

knj00
08-06-14, 06:59 AM
So they need to remove the note that says not available thru breeding. Wonder if that means Android users can breed the event prizes?

Not sure about removing the note because we can't be sure if this is intended or a current glitch. Only staff can tell us that and if it's a glitch they won't say it. lol

If it's a glitch they may fix it soon but that does mean it might be possible for Android too.

buttabdullah99
08-06-14, 07:51 AM
Guys can anyone plz tell me if I breed diamond/Aphrodite what will be possibilities as Olympus doesn't split so there are only virtue/diamond in den 😁😁😁

kooky panda
08-06-14, 08:03 AM
From post 1 on new Hera Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71738-Dragon-Update-Hera-Dragon-8-5-14&p=943787&viewfull=1#post943787)thread

Elsa edit:
Olympus type does not break down into other colors. This means that the Olympus type doesn't contribute to the pool of possible babies in your efforts for other Dragons. However, if you breed Olympus with a type that doesn't give you an Olympus hybrid, it'll rain Fire Dragons. Which is by design. ;D

PineapplePigeon
08-06-14, 11:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rvDXBOP.jpg

Aphrodite, Ares, and Poseidon have been taken off the market :(

freshfunin2008
08-06-14, 12:17 PM
I would think Ares and Diamond is going to make Ares.

[S8] Elsa
08-06-14, 12:50 PM
Olympus type doesn't split. :)

Ares, Aphrodite, and Poseidon are no longer breedable and have been removed from the Market. This wasn't intended.

orleansparish
08-06-14, 01:24 PM
I bred Olympus and the green tree dragon and got a mist. So I don't understand why they say it doesn't break up? The colors I mean.

PineapplePigeon
08-06-14, 02:33 PM
I bred Olympus and the green tree dragon and got a mist. So I don't understand why they say it doesn't break up? The colors I mean.

Which dragon did you breed Olympus with? Dawntree?

MazReptile
08-06-14, 10:31 PM
I've got 12 hours breeding time with Olympus and forest...
Dunno what it is lol

PineapplePigeon
08-07-14, 12:08 AM
I've got 12 hours breeding time with Olympus and forest...
Dunno what it is lol

Scylla!!

Kosztirita
08-07-14, 02:17 AM
I've got 4 times Scylla with Forest an Olympus...

PineapplePigeon
08-07-14, 09:21 AM

Scylla is common, Hera is rare.

Enilon1
08-07-14, 04:07 PM
Scylla is common, Hera is rare.
I got both in 1 try

JustKay
08-07-14, 09:36 PM
I'm loving the baby Aphrodite. It's a shame she's not breedable. I noticed there's a bit of a particle glitch in the animation. The petals that blink in and out "swipe" sideways when she moves, like cherry blossom petals fluttering away in the wind. The glitch doesn't happen when she's evolved to juvenile so I'm regretting feeding her so much..

AJImmer
08-07-14, 10:46 PM
Try breeding Diamond + Ares (Olympus / Yellow). My hatching time is 44 hours which should be a Gold dragon. I think that's the only possible outcome from that breeding pair.

AJImmer
08-07-14, 10:50 PM
I would think Ares and Diamond is going to make Ares.

I've just done Diamond + Ares and got a 44 hour breeding time. I sped that up and got a Gold Egg. I bred the Diamond and Ares a second time and got 44 hours again.

AJImmer
08-07-14, 10:54 PM
I sped up the second Gold dragon and then tried Diamond + Poseiden and got a 1 hour breeding time - it's got to be a Mercury.

chalupa2030
08-07-14, 10:58 PM
I'm loving the baby Aphrodite. It's a shame she's not breedable...

Mine is breedable. Just put her in with Olympus.

Cute baby, you are right!

I think you meant we can't get another...by breeding. But we can breed her.

Maybe I should just go to bed!

chalupa2030
08-07-14, 11:20 PM
I sped up the second Gold dragon and then tried Diamond + Poseiden and got a 1 hour breeding time - it's got to be a Mercury.

Yay!! I have a Mercury!

chalupa2030
08-07-14, 11:21 PM

Yeah. I have it now breeding and hatching.

AJImmer
08-07-14, 11:41 PM
Yay!! I have a Mercury!

Excellent!! Did you get the Gold too?

doto92ok
08-08-14, 12:11 AM
Olympus/ancient.. Wildflower, next try is 24h.. I'll try diamond poseidon next :)

bexrexbex
08-08-14, 06:59 AM
If anyone's curious, I bred Diamond + Olympus, and got Olympus.

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 07:18 AM
Excellent!! Did you get the Gold too?

Oh no, sorry. I was just telling you I already had one and they are cool! I already have an epic gold too and a baby.:o

But I'm glad you have one! Did you get the gold? Love him at epic!

[S8] Elsa
08-08-14, 01:51 PM
I'm loving the baby Aphrodite. It's a shame she's not breedable. I noticed there's a bit of a particle glitch in the animation. The petals that blink in and out "swipe" sideways when she moves, like cherry blossom petals fluttering away in the wind. The glitch doesn't happen when she's evolved to juvenile so I'm regretting feeding her so much..

Can you let me now which stage this happens at and what part of the animation you see this? I see the petals, but they don't swipe sideways when she animates for me.

bakerystoe
08-08-14, 09:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rvDXBOP.jpg

Aphrodite, Ares, and Poseidon have been taken off the market :(

No pineapple, my lower level or baby acct have all Aphrodite Poseidon even ares but its said 'not Found through breeding'

Enilon1
08-09-14, 06:40 AM
I've just done Diamond + Ares and got a 44 hour breeding time. I sped that up and got a Gold Egg. I bred the Diamond and Ares a second time and got 44 hours again.
Thank you ! I been try for that long time and got it .After I try other one too

Lesimony
08-09-14, 10:23 AM
Diamond with Hera or Scylla should = Quetzal. I'm not trying it because I already have two.

MFAcct
08-09-14, 10:30 AM
I need a diamond so I can get all these hybrids!! No luck on my 3 accounts :( I did get a wildflower while trying to breed Dionysus, though. I wonder if having an Olympus type in the den makes it easier for regular rares and super rares.

PineapplePigeon
08-09-14, 10:34 AM
Threw Ares and Diamond in the den last night :) Now I have to wait 34 more hours to put it in the nest. I'm definitely gonna go for more :)

igames4me
08-09-14, 10:50 AM

Omg thank you... Your. The best
Thanks to you now I got mercury and gold on both account without hassle one after the other.

Even decided to get 2 mercury hey they are only 1 hr with no fail

So yeah thanks ... For those doing this should do mercury first and speed it and put in nest it's only 1 gold. Then try for gold.
It works thanks again

igames4me
08-09-14, 11:12 AM
Diamond with Hera or Scylla should = Quetzal. I'm not trying it because I already have two.

Diamond + skylla resulted 12 hrs bummer no quetzal

sandover789
08-09-14, 11:37 AM
some olympus dragons' amazing breeding power...
I think the reason is they are God?!! lol
anyway.. Thank You So Much!!!

buttabdullah99
08-09-14, 02:15 PM
My lil account got diamond few days ago and now I can get crusader, Quetzel , gold and 2 mercuries yay!!!! And on my main acct I already having these all dragons 😍😍😍😍

SableMistDragonsWhisper
08-09-14, 03:02 PM
anyone having Trouble breeding Hera? 1st Try Olympus & Celtic = HERA...;)

AwesomeChefDad
08-09-14, 04:06 PM
I got all the Olympic ones minus one from the contest we just finished. Then I got a bit lucky and hit Hera on the first attempt.

Just now starting the Mercury breed and will rack up a bunch of these and eliminate the lesser thans in my blue habitats.

jptheripper
08-09-14, 04:59 PM
kinda feel like this glitch is cheapening the diamonds

chalupa2030
08-09-14, 05:02 PM

I thought that too. But I am glad some folks are getting what they have been trying for, for so long:)

AwesomeChefDad
08-09-14, 05:06 PM

I think it evens out the mess that TL makes with other breeds and how long it takes to get a diamond. My daughter has been trying for I swear two months day in and out to get a diamond with scarecrow and mythic and it never happens. I've tried for weeks on night breeds or others and get stuff I already have. I dont think there is anything bad about this at all.

picklylily
08-09-14, 05:10 PM
I think it evens out the mess that TL makes with other breeds and how long it takes to get a diamond. My daughter has been trying for I swear two months day in and out to get a diamond with scarecrow and mythic and it never happens. I've tried for weeks on night breeds or others and get stuff I already have. I dont think there is anything bad about this at all.

I agree! It's not easy for most accounts to get most of the dragons. :o

igames4me
08-09-14, 06:21 PM

Shh it's not a glitch.... Don't report it as a glitch
This is intended

Tell your neighbors ... Before it get tampered with

PineapplePigeon
08-09-14, 06:23 PM
Shh it's not a glitch.... Don't report it as a glitch
This is intended

Tell your neighbors ... Before it get tampered with
I agree ;) I have a Gold breeding in the den and I hope to get another one before they add a Yellow/Olympus hybrid and ruin it all :rolleyes: I did get 8 Mercuries out of it so that's really awesome!
I'm sure they'll add a Olympus/Blue and an Olympus/Yellow hybrid soon, wouldn't want to waste money!

cocauina
08-09-14, 06:53 PM

Diamond + skylla resulted 12 hrs bummer no quetzal

Diamond and Hera/Scylla results in Scylla, Hera and Quetzal, the only reason we are able to breed Gold and Mercury on the 1st try it's because there are no Olympus with Blue or Air type to breed, so the only possibilities are Mercury and Gold, when Poseidon and Ares had that bug, we had 2 possibilities from Diamond + Poseidon or Ares, now we only have 1 until TL add one or more dragons with Olympus and Water or Air type.
Diamond with Aphrodite results in Love, Laserlight, Crusader, Unicorn or Angel.

samanthaxrose
08-09-14, 07:52 PM
1st breed- Scylla
2nd breed- Scylla
3rd breed- Hera

All bred with Forest and Olympus! Got all the other Olympus dragons from the world event..:)

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 01:36 PM
Just got my 2nd gold dragon yay!!!! 😍😍😍 I am sooo happy I got 2 golds and 2 mercury 💃💃💃

allenomg
08-10-14, 01:40 PM
im kinda sad and happy. will finally get gold dragons but missed out on mercury because i didnt like poseidon XD

MakJulos
08-10-14, 03:22 PM
Hmm yes...these super easy ways of getting Mercury and Gold (i got Gold a couple weeks ago though, just by amazing pure luck, bred the "old way" lol) does make them feel less special sort of....but it is indeed nice for many who have been struggling for ages getting them! Well well, anyway i'd be a fool complaing about it!:D

AwesomeChefDad
08-10-14, 03:55 PM
I am loading up on the Mercury, they are my top earners and with the fast evolve time it will be great to accumulate..and if I want to trade it will get a decent payback for other crafting dragons.

PineapplePigeon
08-10-14, 07:07 PM
Just got my 2nd gold dragon yay!!!! ������ I am sooo happy I got 2 golds and 2 mercury ������

Yay! I just put my first Gold in the nest and my second is in the den! Won't get anymore though, since 44 hours are a ****er :(

laraelyn
08-10-14, 07:15 PM
got me a few mercury, and 2 gold, will have to start trying for the unicorn and angel, I keep getting loves so decided to go for my 2 gold, will try again after gold is off the den

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 07:57 PM
Yay! I just put my first Gold in the nest and my second is in the den! Won't get anymore though, since 44 hours are a ****er :(
Yes I am not going to try for another gold 2 are good enough and yes 44 hrs are sooo long 😝😝

Anyways congrats 👍👍😍😍

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 07:58 PM
got me a few mercury, and 2 gold, will have to start trying for the unicorn and angel, I keep getting loves so decided to go for my 2 gold, will try again after gold is off the den
I was also trying for unicorn and was on my 7th love then I decided to try for 2nd gold 💃💃👍😍 after gold I will try again 😀😃

hugpete
08-11-14, 01:50 AM
Siiiigh. Still wishing I had a Diamond.

MakJulos
08-11-14, 03:10 AM

Ugh...here we sit babbling about how easy it has become breeding some diamond hybrids, while other struggle to get the elusive Diamond for starters....i hope you soon somehow get a Diamond too!

deucedeuce22
08-11-14, 05:01 AM
Diamond/Aphrodite -- Unicorn after 6 love fails

igames4me
08-11-14, 07:28 AM

Will try that on this acct

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 09:52 AM
Wow!!! Awesome I was on my 7th love then I tried for another gold will try again hope to get it soon 😬😬

DarkAther
08-11-14, 10:25 AM

I hope you get a diamond soon too, hugpete!

DarkAther
08-11-14, 10:26 AM

Congrats, deucedeuce22! I'm on my 3 or 4th love right now! :)

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 01:29 PM
What does diamond and Ares give out now?

scarletdragon18
08-11-14, 01:31 PM
Just curious, how many are still trying for Hera? Haven't gotten one yet, I've had to build 2 green habitats to accommodate the 6 or 7 Scylla dragons I have. Haven't sold them yet as I'm throwing them in the breeding temple for bombs. Strangely enough I got Dionysus on the first try, with Olympus and Cornucopia.

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 01:42 PM
What does diamond and Ares give out now?
Gold Gold and Gold lol!!!

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 02:03 PM
Gold Gold and Gold lol!!!

Not this time it didn't. I am faced with 7 hours and I think it might be Olympus. Apparently there is more than 1 option for this combo. Has anyone else gotten something different than Gold dragon?

maizee0404
08-11-14, 02:04 PM
Not this time it didn't. I am faced with 7 hours and I think it might be Olympus. Apparently there is more than 1 option for this combo. Has anyone else gotten something different than Gold dragon?

Mayb TL have noticed...thats a bummer you didnt get 1st try :(

wayneyork
08-11-14, 02:10 PM
Diamond/Aphrodite = 7hrs :(

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 02:16 PM
WTH!!!! Why did TL change the possibilities 😡😡😡 now from diamond/Aphrodite/ares/Poseidon will produce STUPID Olympus

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 02:17 PM
WTH!!!! Why did TL change the possibilities ������ now from diamond/Aphrodite/ares/Poseidon will produce STUPID Olympus

And maybe all you get is Olympus now..... who knows

ramothsflight
08-11-14, 02:17 PM

We got seven hours too which makes us think it is Daisy and that Olympus now breaks down or it's just Olympus. Kind of boring. Too bad.

igames4me
08-11-14, 02:20 PM
Ugh it was good while it lasted ...at least I got 2 mercury and gold on both account

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 02:27 PM
Anyways I don't need to be worry 👆👆👆 I got 2 golds and 1 mercury on my main acct
And got 1 gold and 3 mercuries in my other acct so I am happy 😍😍💃💃
I knew it TL can't see there players happy 😁😁

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 02:29 PM
Can anyone plz tell me that now there is only 1 possibility from diamond/Aphrodite that is Olympus or others are as well like love laser light unicorn and other plz tell me
I want to try for unicorn 😫😫

cartoc6
08-11-14, 02:30 PM
I play on an Android device, and I breed the Diamond and Ares dragons and I got the ultra rare Gold dragon. I have done this 3 times so far, and each time I get the Gold dragon with this combination.

igames4me
08-11-14, 03:11 PM
I play on an Android device, and I breed the Diamond and Ares dragons and I got the ultra rare Gold dragon. I have done this 3 times so far, and each time I get the Gold dragon with this combination.

Congrats... But if your are on android how did you get ares? Since it was an event dragon which is not available on android.

ramothsflight
08-11-14, 03:16 PM
Can anyone plz tell me that now there is only 1 possibility from diamond/Aphrodite that is Olympus or others are as well like love laser light unicorn and other plz tell me
I want to try for unicorn 

I think we are going to have to just keep trying to breed if we want to know for sure, since we know how giving of info TL is. So far, our breeding with any type of Olympus dragon and Diamond has resulted in seven hours for our games. The party's over. 😕

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 03:17 PM
I wonder if Ares was in their market for a time.

EmmaLedger95
08-11-14, 03:25 PM
I was trying for the Unicorn with Diamond and Aphrodite this afternoon. 20 times sped with all, and the only dragons I could get were Love and Laserlight. So sad, and used so much gold. What a waste. I already had a Gold and a Mercury but have been trying to get Unicorn forever- like most.

cartoc6
08-11-14, 03:38 PM
Congrats... But if your are on android how did you get ares? Since it was an event dragon which is not available on android.

Ares, Aphrodite, and Poseidon were available on Android for maybe a day, then they were gone. I was able to get Ares by breeding Olympus with Air. I tried getting the Aphrodite, but the next day, they were taken off the market. I was really disappointed, because I wanted them all.

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 03:41 PM
Ares, Aphrodite, and Poseidon were available on Android for maybe a day, then they were gone. I was able to get Ares by breeding Olympus with Air. I tried getting the Aphrodite, but the next day, they were taken off the market. I was really disappointed, because I wanted them all.
Hey!!! U lucky atleast u got ares and Aphrodite so don't be sad ok 👍👍😍

igames4me
08-11-14, 03:43 PM
Wow that was a great glitch for you.... Yeah when I read about mercury and gold being breeds me so easy I had to speed up what was in my den in order to take advantage of it. Because I knew it was too good to be true and tl doesn't like that.

AJImmer
08-11-14, 05:13 PM
I want to try for unicorn 

I've breed Aphrodite / Diamond twice - first time 5 hours (Love) and the second was the unexpected and disappointing 7 hours (which I assume is Olympus). I don't know if the Love was before TL changed the breeding rules for Aphrodite so it's hard to say if this pair is still a good option for Unicorn / Angel / Crusader.

DarkAther
08-11-14, 05:24 PM
I got 7 hours this afternoon too with Aphrodite/ Diamond.

tuffyjkitten
08-11-14, 05:38 PM
I just got 7 hrs with Ares and Diamond too...stupid lack of habitat space that didn't let me hatch those event dragons when I got them! :(

hugpete
08-11-14, 06:25 PM
Ugh...here we sit babbling about how easy it has become breeding some diamond hybrids, while other struggle to get the elusive Diamond for starters....i hope you soon somehow get a Diamond too!

I hope you get a diamond soon too, hugpete!

Thanks! I'm still saving up to buy one but it will take until around April. :/

freesiawoods
08-11-14, 06:32 PM
Argh Poseidon and Diamond 7 hours. I should have bred Mercury before Gold.

AwesomeChefDad
08-11-14, 09:29 PM
I knocked out a ton of Mercury, and I dont get how they can make an Olympus come from the pairings listed..it does not make sense. Sounds like they didnt like the easy hybrid breedings. I hope that with this change, they make GETTING a diamond easier..that would only be fair, right?

DarkAther
08-11-14, 10:18 PM
Just bred another Olympus dragon from Aphrodite/Diamond. :(

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 10:23 PM
I knocked out a ton of Mercury, and I dont get how they can make an Olympus come from the pairings listed..it does not make sense. Sounds like they didnt like the easy hybrid breedings. I hope that with this change, they make GETTING a diamond easier..that would only be fair, right?
Agree as we all got mercury and gold dragon so there is no need to change possibilities TL 😜😜 CHEERS FOR U 👍👍LOL!!!
Now I want another diamond dragon

Carbuck
08-12-14, 12:12 AM
Just curious, how many are still trying for Hera? Haven't gotten one yet, I've had to build 2 green habitats to accommodate the 6 or 7 Scylla dragons I have. Haven't sold them yet as I'm throwing them in the breeding temple for bombs. Strangely enough I got Dionysus on the first try, with Olympus and Cornucopia.

I tried a couple of times with Olympus and Forest and got Scylla back to back. So I decided to try Olympus and PArakeet. Got Hera on the first try. I am going to have to try your Olympus and Cornucopia pairing as I wouldn't mind getting Dionysus. I hope you get Hera soon.

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 07:49 AM

I would think you would get Aphrodite instead of Olympus but perhaps Olympus is the default now for all of those types when put with a diamond.

tuffyjkitten
08-12-14, 07:53 AM
Agree as we all got mercury and gold dragon so there is no need to change possibilities TL ���� CHEERS FOR U ����LOL!!!
Now I want another diamond dragon

We didn't ALL get them....I didn't get either since I had no space to hatch Ares or Poseidon until a day ago. Oh well.

Congrats to those who profited from the "glitch". :)

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 07:59 AM
Yes TL is always good at fixing the glitch. I didn't get any either due to other dragons evolving and my babies had not evolved to level 4 quickly enough to breed.

Anaboe
08-12-14, 09:20 AM
I'm on holiday, so I don't play much. Read somewhere about the easy Diamond-hybrid-breedings, so, I hatched Ares (don't like him, wasn't even gonna hatch him) evolve him, and first bred the mercury, and now gold is on the Breeding Den.

Tho I feel sorry for everyone missed out, I realy am happy with this glitch from TL... Too bad it's over...

bakerystoe
08-13-14, 12:44 AM
Another Hera

tuffyjkitten
08-13-14, 04:52 PM
This may be the wrong place for this but the pure Olympus dragon can't be traded for gems. It makes sense but it didn't occur to me until after I fed it and evolved it, oh well. Does anyone know if the Olympus hybrids like Hera can be traded? I have three but don't want to waste the food if they can't.

sandover789
08-13-14, 06:06 PM
This may be the wrong place for this but the pure Olympus dragon can't be traded for gems. It makes sense but it didn't occur to me until after I fed it and evolved it, oh well. Does anyone know if the Olympus hybrids like Hera can be traded? I have three but don't want to waste the food if they can't. Trading Scylla level 4 give me 1 small green gemstone. and When I press Trade button for Aphrodite, Poseidon or Ares, the Pop Up show me what I can get. Like 2 large Pink or Blue or Yellow gemstones with ? mark box. (of course just testing not really doing trade)
BTW how did you get 3 Hera? I don't have any!! I got only 5 Scylla...

tuffyjkitten
08-13-14, 07:31 PM
Trading Scylla level 4 give me 1 small green gemstone. and When I press Trade button for Aphrodite, Poseidon or Ares, the Pop Up show me what I can get. Like 2 large Pink or Blue or Yellow gemstones with ? mark box. (of course just testing not really doing trade)
BTW how did you get 3 Hera? I don't have any!! I got only 5 Scylla...

Ok thanks! None of mine are evolved yet so I didn't have the option to see the pop up.

I got all the Heras trying for Dionysis. Still don't have it. Combo for the first was Olympus and Quetzal, then I think I used Olympus and Fairy.

Edited to add that Fairy gave me a FruitFail. It was Olympus and Celtic that gave me Hera. :)

MFAcct
08-13-14, 07:52 PM
Aw so sad that this is over. I was honestly considering purchasing a diamond just because of this, but now I will go back to my breeding attempts

sheardear
08-18-14, 04:02 AM
I just put diamond and ares together hoping for gold and got 7 hours, confused I wondered what this was, so I came here to find out I'm getting Olympus, I'm really disappointed that they decided to change it. I'm kicking myself that I didn't try before but I've been trying for prism since 11th June and 192 attempts later and no prism and now no gold, I'm glad I took a break from prism to get mercury. Has any one breed gold from this combo since it has changed?
And anyone got any tips for prism?

jellyxbelly
08-18-14, 08:06 AM
Can you still get gold with ares and diamond?

cocauina
08-18-14, 08:28 AM
Can you still get gold with ares and diamond?

Yes, but you will have the Olympus dragon has a fail when trying for Gold.

laraelyn
08-18-14, 09:40 AM
Aphrodite and diamond got 7 hour fail time didn't think I would get that dragon from this combo

laraelyn
08-18-14, 09:42 AM
Me to DarkAther in fact any of these dragons with a diamond has only produced Olympus for me perhaps TL is getting back at me for breeding so many mercury and 2 gold