PDA

View Full Version : pop ups

apinaki
08-06-14, 06:26 AM
How do I get rid of the annoying pop ups? At the beginning of every play I have to go through every single pop up since Halloween. The pop ups are goals I have already achieved. Is it a glitch or does everyone deal with this annoying thing. I also don't get credit for cooking days in a row.

kooky panda
08-06-14, 08:07 AM
The returning goals, is a glitch.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Even if you do not see your daily coin pop up, you may still be getting the coins.

When you finish playing at night, write down your coin total. After your games loads up in the morning, write down the amount of overnight coins you made. Then add everything up to see if you receive extra money for your daily coins.

kimandamelia
08-08-14, 01:11 PM
I never get daily coins as an extra in either Bakery or Restaraunt, but do in Dragon. Why is that? I do however get tons of those goal pop ups and have been for a year! Nothing gets rid of them except hitting the back key every time they pop up, that at least makes each one just one pop up instead of two....

twospoons
08-08-14, 05:08 PM
i don't get them when i log in, but they do randomly come back every once in a while. i just leave the game and clear the memory for it and that usually takes care of them. slightly faster than endlessly clicking "no, i don't want to complete for gems."

has anyone ever actually tried clicking yes when the old goal popups come back? i'm just curious if it works. i did skip a couple of goals before...

jc32079
08-09-14, 05:41 AM
I did once accidentally, and it just takes your gems and doesn't give anything in return. Luckily, TL refunded these gems because it was a glitch on their part.

i don't get them when i log in, but they do randomly come back every once in a while. i just leave the game and clear the memory for it and that usually takes care of them. slightly faster than endlessly clicking "no, i don't want to complete for gems."

has anyone ever actually tried clicking yes when the old goal popups come back? i'm just curious if it works. i did skip a couple of goals before...

gabbysmom87
08-09-14, 08:17 PM
Just exit out of the game and reload. It's a sync error or something like that. This solution always worked for me.

larissa2k
08-09-14, 08:56 PM
I noticed it happens when you've had the version for awhile like when I have a new version and it's a couple months old it starts doing that.