PDA

View Full Version : REAL costs aren't disclosed! Water Garden has been my goal, but Forum tells more.

amiableal
08-05-14, 11:51 PM
I've been working on the 28 of each doc, learning that tools will be essential to repair the dryer and to open each of the 36 water garden plots. My barn is stuffed with docs (but I'm still short), and tools, enough to repair the dryer and open 8 of the 36 plots. My big surprise not disclosed in the game? The Sushi stand that I will be 'eligible' for is another 175,000 coins! And forum posts indicate that the garden is disadvantaged for profit without it. Sleazy, sleazy, sleazy, TL. Don't we all just love a surprise of this sort?? This is not fair play. Shame on you TL.

polispol
08-06-14, 12:58 AM
I've been working on the 28 of each doc, learning that tools will be essential to repair the dryer and to open each of the 36 water garden plots. My barn is stuffed with docs (but I'm still short), and tools, enough to repair the dryer and open 8 of the 36 plots. My big surprise not disclosed in the game? The Sushi stand that I will be 'eligible' for is another 175,000 coins! And forum posts indicate that the garden is disadvantaged for profit without it. Sleazy, sleazy, sleazy, TL. Don't we all just love a surprise of this sort?? This is not fair play. Shame on you TL.

The water garden worths its price even without the sushi shop (there are some recipes). In fact I find the sushi shop quite useless but a good decor...

amiableal
08-06-14, 01:35 AM
Thank you for offering this perspective! I'm close to having what I need for water garden, but was getting discouraged by even more additional cost. Was thinking of chucking it and doing alpaca instead, but don't think that has as much long-term value as the water garden. My thanks for your sharing!