PDA

View Full Version : New phone means starting over?

Unregistered
01-25-11, 07:59 PM
I was in the mid lvl 20s and my Android broke and so I had to get another phone. All my data was transferred and I'm logged into the same account as before. When I downloaded the apps Bakery and Restaurant Story I am now lvl 1 and don't want to start over. Is there anyway to use the other restaurants I had?

Unregistered
01-28-11, 02:49 AM
I was in the mid lvl 20s and my Android broke and so I had to get another phone. All my data was transferred and I'm logged into the same account as before. When I downloaded the apps Bakery and Restaurant Story I am now lvl 1 and don't want to start over. Is there anyway to use the other restaurants I had?

There are sticky posts at the top of every game forum telling you how to do this. Basically you send you old UDID to TL and tell then to switch it to your new UDID. You can find these numbers when you back up on ITunes. Send them that info, plus your Storm8 ID and Bakery name. If you are missing info, like your old UDID #, make sure to say that. I sent them all the info and I had eveything on my new device the next day. Of course, if you have missing info, they will have to research your account and it might take a little longer. Good Luck!