PDA

View Full Version : Gems are way too expensive. I will spend more if they are cheaper

Unregistered
01-25-11, 07:56 PM
$4.99 to buy 24 gems while a cake display is 20 gems is way too expensive for virtual goods.
I would click 6 times "10 gems for $0.99" before I click "24 gems for $4.99". The studio ended up with more real money in the pocket if they can lower the price.

The online mobile device is not a big spender playground while most of the apps are selling for 0.99 - 2.99 a piece, an in game cheapest purchase is $4.99 seems to be counter-productive from revenue generation perspective.

seriously, if the game developer offers a $0.99 package or even $1.99 package, I would be more than happen to open my iTune account to purchase. But $4.99 can get me so many great apps out there, by comparison, it is hard for me to spend that money even though 5 bucks isn't that much. But it is a lot to spend on a virtual fireplace.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 12:00 AM
Yes, i will definitely spend more if the gems are cheaper.
I also play lots of other games where it's easier to get the so called gems, for instance each level get me 5 "gems" therefore i can shop more with it and makes me want to buy more cause i feel that the developer is not greedy

Unregistered
01-26-11, 03:53 AM
Yes, i will definitely spend more if the gems are cheaper.
I also play lots of other games where it's easier to get the so called gems, for instance each level get me 5 "gems" therefore i can shop more with it and makes me want to buy more cause i feel that the developer is not greedy

Same here, i and my real world friends would definently buy if they were cheaper too.

And they should make double confirmation on purchase.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 03:55 AM
Same here, i and my real world friends would definently buy if they were cheaper too.

And they should make double confirmation on purchase.

Adding, i voted for option no. 1, i will spend also if they provide frequent updates