PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Olympus event

sapphirecross
08-05-14, 11:41 AM
Three thumbs up!! One from the dragons :)

Releasing more in the series after the event is a GREAT idea, and making the first buyable for coins even more awesome! Anyone who missed one can breed it now?

Hopefully people didn't spend a lot of gold getting Aphrodite at the end - I spent some speed breeding to make sure I didn't miss it.

I didn't like the 2 dragon habitat with the event at first, but now that there are more I get it but still not sure I like it - I still think the 3 habitat would be better with event and 2 as extra. Also, I'm glad I bought the 3 dragon and kept the 2 dragon hab in storage, otherwise I'd have paid to upgrade to 3, then paid again to buy a new one.

Overall, nice surprise, and I thought the double laurel wreaths at the end also a great idea - I hope that happens again next event.

[S8] Elsa
08-05-14, 11:47 AM
Three thumbs up!! One from the dragons :)

Releasing more in the series after the event is a GREAT idea, and making the first buyable for coins even more awesome! Anyone who missed one can breed it now?

Hopefully people didn't spend a lot of gold getting Aphrodite at the end - I spent some speed breeding to make sure I didn't miss it.

I didn't like the 2 dragon habitat with the event at first, but now that there are more I get it but still not sure I like it - I still think the 3 habitat would be better with event and 2 as extra. Also, I'm glad I bought the 3 dragon and kept the 2 dragon hab in storage, otherwise I'd have paid to upgrade to 3, then paid again to buy a new one.

Overall, nice surprise, and I thought the double laurel wreaths at the end also a great idea - I hope that happens again next event.

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the event! Please note that you can buy Olympus Dragon for 300k Coins from the Market, but it's not a child result. You can't breed to get it. However, once you have Olympus, you can select it as a parent to get other non-World Event Olympus hybrids like Hera and Scylla.

BlueCanary
08-05-14, 11:47 AM
I liked the event and the new dragon type. Is there anyway that the 3 dragon habitat could be made larger though?

PineapplePigeon
08-07-14, 12:22 PM
This was by far my favorite event :) Teamlava was so helpful and helped me get my Poseidon back after I accidentally sold it :rolleyes: I'll be sure to buy some gold tonight as a gift of my gratitude :)

kacy4eva
08-08-14, 11:52 AM
I liked the event and the new dragon type. Is there anyway that the 3 dragon habitat could be made larger though?

I bought the three dragon habitat and upgraded to four cause it was just too small for three epic dragons. It wouldn't be fair if they upgraded it now since habitats bought with gold cant be refunded:(( If they did make it bigger there'd be no longer any reason to buy the four dragon habitat. If they do, they should really give us a chance to change back. I just found out the dionysus isn't going to be the last of the olympus dragons and I'm regretting it already. I'm an android player and I wanted to put all my olympus in one habitat.

kacy4eva
08-08-14, 11:56 AM
Elsa;943846']Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the event! Please note that you can buy Olympus Dragon for 300k Coins from the Market, but it's not a child result. You can't breed to get it. However, once you have Olympus, you can select it as a parent to get other non-World Event Olympus hybrids like Hera and Scylla.
Elsa, I'm really regretting buying the four dragon habitat now that there are gonna be more than four olympus dragons, is there any way to sell it?

jim23cash
08-08-14, 12:26 PM
I loved this event, and really liked the option of sizes for the habitats. Thanks for listening to our feedback, and thanks for all the hard work! ;) Annie