PDA

View Full Version : cant buy gems

queenrocks77
01-25-11, 07:33 PM
I've tried to guy gems for my restaurant 5 times and every time I do a Farm Story transfer page (for iphone) pops up after I confirm the purchase but I'm not credited any gems. I have an Android phone. What's up with this and will I be charged for all five?

queenrocks77
01-29-11, 11:55 PM
Still can't buy gems!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 11:56 AM
I have the same problem, I can't buy gems on my android. I have an LG phone, android version 2.2 and the stupid pop up thing happens for iphone users. If we can have the game, and it's available for android phones, why is it saying that purchasing gems is for iphone users only? That's really messed up!!!!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:14 AM
has this been fixed yet? Iwant to buy gems on my android

Unregistered
02-10-11, 09:17 AM
i use an android and would like to buy gems but with this error occuring i don't want to chance losing money

Unregistered
02-17-11, 02:27 AM
This is a bunch of ****! I'm a moron and actually want to spend my hard earned money on fake gems to buy pretend tables in my make believe restaurant where I prepare and serve imaginary food and instead of fixing that huge glitch, you shove these sub par games down our throats through annoying pop ups that interfere with the playing of the game AND promise gems if we install these horrible games. I've installed 3 games now and no gems. The world icon next to the social icon was bad enough but now I have to put up with pop ups every 2 or 3 minutes?? Really??? I've never understood the act of biting the hand that feeds you. Fix these glitches! We demand it!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 10:40 AM
I also have this problem. I had bought gems on my galaxy tab several times. The last time I can have it done is 14 Feb. But recent days I cannot buy gems successfully......so strange......