PDA

View Full Version : Fixed bug?

ricetime
08-05-14, 07:57 AM
can't power up after level 9. and it crashed after popping up the box "you have enough coins to level up". reinstalled the game several times but no use. (sorry for my poor English)

kooky panda
08-05-14, 08:11 AM
I will report this over. In the meantime, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
08-05-14, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the report! When did this box appear? Was it when you tapped "Play" on a level or after you completed a level? Which level did you experience this on?

virfam
08-05-14, 03:43 PM
:o
can't power up after level 9. and it crashed after popping up the box "you have enough coins to level up". reinstalled the game several times but no use. (sorry for my poor English)

Me either, can't power up

ricetime
08-05-14, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the report! When did this box appear? Was it when you tapped "Play" on a level or after you completed a level? Which level did you experience this on?

thanks the level up button shows up again. can level up now.

the hint box appeared after I tapped "play" on a level. it asked me to level up but there is no button can be pushed. I was on level 9. (now level 10:))

FrozenTurtle
08-05-14, 05:54 PM
thanks the level up button shows up again. can level up now.

the hint box appeared after I tapped "play" on a level. it asked me to level up but there is no button can be pushed. I was on level 9. (now level 10:))

Great! That's what I was hoping was the case. We were able to add this fix for the button just now. Good luck! :)