PDA

View Full Version : Creature's Epic Stage

GraiWolf
08-04-14, 08:22 PM
I have fallen in love with the Epic Stage of the creatures in this game! However, my Pyro Pony has no change in his physical appearance in his final stage. Has this occurred for anyone else? I find this quite disappointing.

Feel free to post pictures of your favorite creatures in their Epic Stage!

SANDSCApe
08-05-14, 12:14 AM
I have fallen in love with the Epic Stage of the creatures in this game! However, my Pyro Pony has no change in his physical appearance in his final stage. Has this occurred for anyone else? I find this quite disappointing.

For all I know, they may push the max level to 20, so I'm not calling 15 "Epic" until TeamLava gives it that distinction. They haven't yet said that the 4th stage is in fact the final one.

I don't care for the aqua purple hues of the L15 skins. To me, they look like color palette accidents. I may raise one creature to that point to satisfy the goal; otherwise I'll stop at L14 on my money-makers.

On one of the breeding threads, someone posted a pic of L15 Pyro Pony with white/pale yellow flames on the mane, tail and hooves instead of the orange/deep yellow flames.

SANDSCApe
08-05-14, 06:36 AM
I would really like to know the INCOME of the L15 creatures. The Album feature is currently useless for this information.

Please tell us the L15 income for ANY/ALL creatures you've evolved to the 4th form.

GraiWolf
08-05-14, 07:13 AM
For all I know, they may push the max level to 20, so I'm not calling 15 "Epic" until TeamLava gives it that distinction. They haven't yet said that the 4th stage is in fact the final one.

I don't care for the aqua purple hues of the L15 skins. To me, they look like color palette accidents. I may raise one creature to that point to satisfy the goal; otherwise I'll stop at L14 on my money-makers.

On one of the breeding threads, someone posted a pic of L15 Pyro Pony with white/pale yellow flames on the mane, tail and hooves instead of the orange/deep yellow flames.

I was under the impression that "Epic" was the name of the final stage currently in the game.
The icon for my pony when I tap on his habitat shows up with the coloration you've mentioned; however, my pony is not actually that color. I've no idea why, and I wish this issue would be fixed.

Currently, I am working on one of my Plantlers to get him to level 15. We shall see what he turns out like =)

GraiWolf
08-05-14, 07:16 AM
I would really like to know the INCOME of the L15 creatures. The Album feature is currently useless for this information.

Please tell us the L15 income for ANY/ALL creatures you've evolved to the 4th form.

The income for my level 15 Pyro Pony is 197 coins/hour.

[S8] Elsa
08-05-14, 09:59 AM
This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. The Pyro Pony currently doesn't have art on live for level 15 yet.

GraiWolf
08-05-14, 11:04 AM
Elsa;943764']This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. The Pyro Pony currently doesn't have art on live for level 15 yet.

Thank you, Elsa, for that info!

SANDSCApe
08-06-14, 08:53 AM
I'm sure the L15 creatures will kick butt on the Battlegrounds, when they eventually release the 3rd range of levels with Stage 4 opponents. But I'm still skeptical whether the crazy food demands of super-rares beyond L10 will translate into significant increases in income. As each animal levels up, we see diminishing returns on investment.
Unfortunately, the only animals I see at L15 as I visit people are the common ones, especially the element starters like Rock Rhino, Frostfang & Skyger. (The only L15 hybrid I've noticed is Plantlers.) I'm guessing this is because starters are the least expensive animals to feed, and the bar is currently too high for most hybrids to get a 3rd evolution.

GraiWolf
08-06-14, 09:22 AM
I agree that the food demands for the creatures are outrageous.

xanethi
08-07-14, 10:55 AM
Working on the ancient Sloth at the moment. At level 12 he gives 881 gold Per hour. Ill update as he grows up (1400 x5) to get to level 13.

Manaphio
08-09-14, 10:37 AM
I don't really like how they add different colours to the epic stage creature it make the creature look wierd and complicated
That's just my opinion thought

sanya87
08-09-14, 01:50 PM
You are not the only one, honestly I don't like it either, they don't really change they just get those weird colors.

Manaphio
08-09-14, 03:01 PM
You are not the only one, honestly I don't like it either, they don't really change they just get those weird colors.
Finally someone who understands me
Lol

hushkat
08-10-14, 01:00 PM
So I saved all my food to upgrade my Pyro Pony only to learn that at level 10 she earns 193 coins an hour, and at level 15 she earns 197 an hour?!?!?! Why even bother???

Splashy81
08-10-14, 04:30 PM
Elsa;943764']This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. The Pyro Pony currently doesn't have art on live for level 15 yet.

Hello! I was very disappointed to get my pyro to level 15 & find it didn't change colors! I really like the interesting & different colors of creatures in their epic stage! I'm glad this is a known issue and being addressed.

Can someone let me know if this is known for any other creatures when they reach level 15? I am working to level up several of my animals to level 15 because I do like their colors so much! Thanks for any info!

cocauina
08-10-14, 05:15 PM
I don't really like how they add different colours to the epic stage creature it make the creature look wierd and complicated
That's just my opinion thought

I kinda like of the new colors, but, there are animals that the new colors make them a little bit ugly..
Magmacore for example, in epic form the new colors make him ugly

Hello! I was very disappointed to get my pyro to level 15 & find it didn't change colors! I really like the interesting & different colors of creatures in their epic stage! I'm glad this is a known issue and being addressed.

Can someone let me know if this is known for any other creatures when they reach level 15? I am working to level up several of my animals to level 15 because I do like their colors so much! Thanks for any info!

Apparently, Pyro Pony is the only one, the others at lvl 15 have the right colors.

freezeglaryu
08-11-14, 09:59 PM

Yes as a matter of fact, it occurred to me too. Sadly, I have no idea why.

SANDSCApe
08-12-14, 04:12 AM
So I saved all my food to upgrade my Pyro Pony only to learn that at level 10 she earns 193 coins an hour, and at level 15 she earns 197 an hour?!?!?! Why even bother???

Ahem! The L10 Pony earns 159 coins/hour; not 193 as it says in the album.

Players should beware that when TeamLava raised the creatures' max level to 15, they also drastically reduced their income so that each creature's max income is now barely higher than it was when L10 was the max level. Basically the income range seems to be about the same, but now stretched across 15 levels instead of 10.

So go on, fatten them up into those garish colors! I really, REALLY want to know what the super-rare creatures are earning at L15.

xanethi
08-12-14, 07:30 AM
At level 14 my super rare ancient Sloth gives 916 Per hour. Should have enough food to make him 15 tomorrow so ill update there (cost 5x2400 food to go from 14 to 15)

Splashy81
08-16-14, 02:14 PM
Apparently, Pyro Pony is the only one, the others at lvl 15 have the right colors.

It seems that the Sloth is missing his level-15 art too!! Please address these bugs, TL!