PDA

View Full Version : New Levels for Battlegrounds

koukkla000
08-04-14, 04:48 PM
Hi, I have completed all levels in the Battlegrounds. When are the next levels coming?

lillysisland
08-07-14, 11:33 AM
When are the new battles coming?!?!!

AppieP
09-27-16, 12:00 PM
Why not a 11th battleground with the crystal unicorn as reward.
Because i'm trying breeding with 4 different elements from day 1 to get this beautifal animal, and still not succeeded. (Lvl 35) I believe a lot would like to get this animal. Or a suggestion for a other new battle tournament/event?!.
I dont have the money ( no creditcard ) to buy gems, otherwise i would do that.
And this thread also counts for the gem animals. The are "not available through breeding" make it possible to get at least one of them in a 12th battleground for example.

Edit: Now on Lvl 96 and still no CU.

Rak1357
03-03-17, 01:01 PM
After completion of a level in battleground in the very next moment it says I haven't completed . Now I have to redo that level and also lost a life/chance.

julesh11
05-06-17, 11:33 AM
Would LOVE to see and play more Battlegrounds

luna2cute
07-01-17, 01:59 PM
Can we turn off the battleground fireworks when there is nothing left to fight then turn it on again when it's active?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-12-17, 12:23 AM
Any plans to add more battlegrounds after magmonkey? I'm on that one now and I'm moving VERY slow because I know it's the last one and I don't want it to be over! It's so much fun strategizing for them & keeps us engaged in the game more often & for longer periods.

Rynetory2
07-12-17, 05:39 AM
Merged duplicate thread to existing thread.

AppleWhite84
07-23-17, 09:45 PM
Yes, please add more battlegrounds! It gave us something extra to do while waiting on long breeding/hatching/evolving times. You can make the level 80 prize food or coins if you don't want to think up new prize animals lol. I just miss the battlegrounds!

honoroll321
11-11-17, 12:06 PM
I would enjoy it if maybe u could put gem animals in battling? Maybe an advanced version of battling? Or at least put them SOMEWHERE I mean like you don't even put email anywhere!! WE ARE SITTING HERE ALL GEM-LESS AND EVERYTHING!!