PDA

View Full Version : Answered World of Olympus showing late

elmia5555
08-04-14, 12:57 PM
This world event only showed up in my game 3 days ago.
It seemed unlikely that users will have to collect so many laurels in such a short time.

I just discovered today that the challenge was open 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately this means I cannot enjoy any of the prizes, or participate in community goals :(

Please consider extending or offering some compensation for users who were not invited to the challenge

MFAcct
08-04-14, 01:13 PM
Did you just hit level 25? This particular event was only open to those level 25 and up, and appeared as soon as you leveled. I did not get this event on my lower level account, which is a level 24 right now.

[S8] Regina
08-04-14, 01:55 PM
This world event only showed up in my game 3 days ago.
It seemed unlikely that users will have to collect so many laurels in such a short time.

I just discovered today that the challenge was open 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately this means I cannot enjoy any of the prizes, or participate in community goals :(

Please consider extending or offering some compensation for users who were not invited to the challenge

You will need to be level 25 in order to see this Event.

elmia5555
08-06-14, 04:24 PM
This must have been it. I might have hit level 25 after the event started.
Though the event description was very misleading given some of the methods for collecting laurels refer to level 11, if I am not mistaken.