PDA

View Full Version : Answered Can't breed with any Olympus dragons and it's been many days since I've had them.

babydollfire
08-04-14, 12:20 PM
Hi,

I've had the Olympus dragons for many days and they want show up on my breeding list to select to breed with. I've already evolved Aphrodite to level 7, they've all been evolved... None of them show up when I want to breed them with another dragon. I tried reinstalling the game with no luck.

Please help.
Thank you

My id is babydollfire

MFAcct
08-04-14, 01:11 PM
It looks like these dragons are only able to be used to battle or trade.

babydollfire
08-04-14, 01:25 PM
It looks like these dragons are only able to be used to battle or trade.

But my neighbor was breeding with Olympus dragon yesterday, so I think you should be able to breed with them?

babydollfire
08-04-14, 01:51 PM
I could have been mistaken, I will ask her to confirm...

[S8] Regina
08-04-14, 03:17 PM
Hi,

I've had the Olympus dragons for many days and they want show up on my breeding list to select to breed with. I've already evolved Aphrodite to level 7, they've all been evolved... None of them show up when I want to breed them with another dragon. I tried reinstalling the game with no luck.

Please help.
Thank you

My id is babydollfire

We have forwarded this information to the team for more investigation. Thank you!

babydollfire
08-05-14, 02:52 PM
Regina;943454']We have forwarded this information to the team for more investigation. Thank you!

I just got an email back from support saying they fixed it ad we should be able to breed the Olympus dragons, waiting for my dragons to get off the breeding den so I can check! ;-)