PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Hybrids

laurelsail
08-04-14, 09:02 AM
Is there a thread regarding breeding diamond hybrids? I have had no luck in breeding one and I was hoping that somewhere there is a list of successful combos.

Thanks!

stlgreg11
08-04-14, 09:21 AM
Is there a thread regarding breeding diamond hybrids? I have had no luck in breeding one and I was hoping that somewhere there is a list of successful combos.

Thanks!

Which ones are you trying to get?

Quetzel and Crusader are the "easiest" to get.
I think it too me over 140 tries to get the Crusader. But since the only failure is fire, it can be gotten fairly fast.
Almost the same for quetzel

I got gold on accident and mercury - i was lucky
I think i tried something like 15-20 times and i got it.

Bottom line....they arent easy to get.

kkdble49
08-04-14, 10:20 AM

Thanks!

You can try to breed them specifically which works best for Crusader (diamond/fire) and Quetzal (diamond/forest) or just try to include a diamond in all your breeding attempts so that there is always the (slim) chance of a diamond hybrid fail. For example, in my mini game I still need several blue/purple hybrids, so I'm breeding diamond/deep. Possible but unlikely outcomes include mercury, Anubis, dark angel and black diamond.

kooky panda
08-04-14, 10:28 AM
You can find links to each dragon thread in the Dragon Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677)