PDA

View Full Version : Shake Your MONEY-MAKER!

SANDSCApe
08-04-14, 03:42 AM
With incomes deeply decreased across the board, food demands increased, and expansions, clearings & habitats now costing an arm and a leg, it's the Great Depression of Fantasy Forest.

But hopefully, you have a few bright bulbs in your tree. Which of your creatures are currently earning 4 digits per hour?

(Give the type and level of the creature, its CURRENT hourly income, and the habitat it lives in. Please don't list animals who are not making at least 1000 coins per hour. This is essentially an income bragging thread so please only report the actual income of YOUR top earners; don't quote stuff from the album data.)

SANDSCApe
08-04-14, 03:53 AM
Only 3 so far for me:
My L9 Crystal Unicorn (in small Gem Grove) earns 4,450 coins/hour.
My L8 Cosmic Phoenix (in small Dark Cove) earns 1,280 coins/hour.
My L10 Hydro Yak (in small Water Way) earns 1,108 coins/hour.

hansmolln
08-04-14, 04:58 AM
I have my very cute Aurora Pegasus at level 9 with 1380 coins per hour and my very ugly Gargolem (seriously, could that poor thing, not nice to look at at all if you ask me; and I habe two of them...) also at level 9 with 1380 coins per hour. And just a little more food and my Sea Drake should be above 1000 coins as well (currently at level 6 with 960 coins).

But that’s it and with the food being so expensive, it will take a while until I have more of them. And still no unicorn for me… but maybe that’s a good thing, it would be boring without something to look forward to :)

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 10:02 AM
Only 3 so far for me:
My L9 Crystal Unicorn (in small Gem Grove) earns 4,450 coins/hour.
My L8 Cosmic Phoenix (in small Dark Cove) earns 1,280 coins/hour.
My L10 Hydro Yak (in small Water Way) earns 1,108 coins/hour.

Add 2 to my list:
L9 Emerald Dragon (small Gem Grove) earns 4,450 coins/hour.
L7 Gargolem (small Dark Cove) earns 1,139 coins/hour.

diandragoon
08-07-14, 02:52 PM
L10 Ocean Owl 1108 an hour in my Big Nature Preserve

kita_drisk
08-07-14, 03:44 PM
Lvl 9 Crystal Unicorn 4450
Lvl 9 Emerald Dragon 4450

Both are in the Small Gem Cove.

I need to level a few more and I'm waiting for some of the super rare dark critters. Most of the other super rare seem to average around 800-900 range at lvl 10.

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 10:37 PM
Lvl 9 Crystal Unicorn 4450
Lvl 9 Emerald Dragon 4450

Both are in the Small Gem Cove.

I need to level a few more and I'm waiting for some of the super rare dark critters. Most of the other super rare seem to average around 800-900 range at lvl 10.

LOL. The coin collection meter goes at a blazing speed with 2 level 9s in the same Gem Grove! Fun to watch. But they will flood the habitat in just over 5 hours while you sleep or go offline. I had to build my Emerald Dragon her own place and will do the same for her baby who's now in the nest.

kita_drisk
08-08-14, 07:38 AM
LOL. The coin collection meter goes at a blazing speed with 2 level 9s in the same Gem Grove! Fun to watch. But they will flood the habitat in just over 5 hours while you sleep or go offline. I had to build my Emerald Dragon her own place and will do the same for her baby who's now in the nest.

I completely agree with you! it's also great to come on and see the little '10K' click to the side, but I really need to let them have their own habitats soon. It's way to small for the both of them.

Anyuszko
08-14-14, 06:13 AM
Best earning animals are dark hybrids, even the commons. (not counting gem animals of course)

hugpete
08-22-14, 01:46 AM
I only have 1. Level 11 Unicorn in a sm gem habitat. Margot brings in $4773 per hour. I'm working on getting her to level 15. :)

willb09
08-22-14, 10:57 PM
Ocean Owl- $1108 at level 10
Sea Drake- $1139 at level 10

Sadly, that's all I've got for money makers so far. These buggers take tons of food!

zenobia42
08-23-14, 09:05 AM
Ocean Owl- $1108 at level 10
Sea Drake- $1139 at level 10

Sadly, that's all I've got for money makers so far. These buggers take tons of food!

Are you sure on that sea drake number? Because the other super rare dark combos - gargolem, cosmic phoenix and aurora pegasus - make 1139 at level 7, and 1439 at level 10.

Anyuszko
08-23-14, 09:39 AM
Sea drake gives 1439 at lv10, i can confirm

Anyuszko
08-25-14, 08:11 AM
I currently have 60 animals (including one in the nest and one under breeding). In my album I am at 38/41, and was keeping only one piece from every animals, except
3 emerald dragons
2 skygers
3 racmoons (currently changing them to firefox - because of better look)
3 peamoths
2 iciclaw
9 firefox (one in den)
7 ember bears (one in nest)

From the 30 habitats I have most of them (15) are dark, one big and 14 small.
I was selling my duplicates, because I noticed that even some rare animals earn less money than a dark hybrid common (such as Firefox, 191 coins per hour at lvl4). Will only keep my peamoths (287c/h), and rpobably iciclaw (222c), selling duplicate skyger and peamoths as I get new incomers.
I currenlty trying for dark red super rares (I have neither Cosmic phoenix nor Onyx ox - these are 2 of 3 animals I still miss). While trying for them I am happy to keep my ember bears (287c/hrs in lvl4 is good income). Also firefoxes, which I change for more ember bears if I get more.

As an advice, go for dark hybrids, no problem if you cant afford so much dark habitats (they live happily in other habitats as well), they help you turning your farm into money machine...

As Ill have some time, I try to do some calculates, at which lvl should be these animals fed into. (on higher lvl they earn more but eat much more)

zenobia42
08-25-14, 11:41 AM
As an advice, go for dark hybrids, no problem if you cant afford so much dark habitats (they live happily in other habitats as well), they help you turning your farm into money machine...

Sorry, but no matter how many of my animals are dark hybrids and/or rare/super-rare, and how many large habitats I replace with smalls (mostly dark and water, which are the best coin caps for non-crystal smalls) when I can afford to, and leveling based on which will give me the best ROI, my park can NEVER become a "money machine" until the game deigns to give me a unicorn and emeralds. Two small habitats with level 10 unicorns/emeralds make more than 18,000 coins per hour. Using a mere 18 squares. ALL 55 animals in my park (in which I level animals almost solely based on the increase in coins per hour, per food spent, being maximized) TOTAL about that.

The ONLY way to have a "money machine" park is to have unicorns and emeralds.

Petasos
08-26-14, 10:17 PM
Sorry, but no matter how many of my animals are dark hybrids and/or rare/super-rare, and how many large habitats I replace with smalls (mostly dark and water, which are the best coin caps for non-crystal smalls) when I can afford to, and leveling based on which will give me the best ROI, my park can NEVER become a "money machine" until the game deigns to give me a unicorn and emeralds. Two small habitats with level 10 unicorns/emeralds make more than 18,000 coins per hour. Using a mere 18 squares. ALL 55 animals in my park (in which I level animals almost solely based on the increase in coins per hour, per food spent, being maximized) TOTAL about that.

Charted my income for 24 hours, $514,000 gold. That is about $21,400 per hour, average. I have no unicorn or dragon. I started by building green habitats and filled them with pandas. Added rocks later for hybrids. Saved for ice and later dark. I am now replacing my large green habitats with dark smalls. Every time I breed a better earner I replace a duplicate. I only have one large fire. I have one of everything except the three new ones and the two crystals. Every critter is evolved to 10 except the super rares which I am evolving slowly to 10. I now only keep a breed with the earning capacity of a griffins or better.

Just have to be methodical. Spending a ton of gems on crystal unicorn breeding helped but not as much as you might think. Never got my unicorn and only received a few peamoths and bats as excess. I would recommend filling your island with large rock and nature habitats full of pandas and low level commons. Gradually replace them as you can, raising the bar as you go. Eventually you can replace them with better habitats. I have been really lucky with rares like grasssquatch which are great earners at lvl6 without a large food investment at 556/hour.

Stop and look ID Petasos, island name is snugglebunny, my daughters stuffed animal in case you were wondering...

Anyuszko
08-27-14, 07:43 AM

Did a little math, for curiosity: my 56 non-gem animals (not counted the ones currently breeding) make 20732 coin/hour (average 370 ), my 4 gem animals make 17349.

It is true that gem animals make much more money (around 10x more as an average). But you can be rich without them.

That means, I earn around 500.000. coins a day fron the non-gems, and around 410.000. from the gem ones.

SANDSCApe
08-27-14, 11:16 AM
Did a little math, for curiosity: my 56 non-gem animals (not counted the ones currently breeding) make 20732 coin/hour (average 370 ), my 4 gem animals make 17349.

It is true that gem animals make much more money (around 10x more as an average). But you can be rich without them.

That means, I earn around 500.000. coins a day fron the non-gems, and around 410.000. from the gem ones.

Why waste your breath? Very few players without gem types will be interested to hear this information.
It should not be astounding that 50 or more non-gem animals will collectively match or surpass the earnings of 4 gem types; but some people cannot hear logic over the sound of the hot blood pounding in their ears.
In any case, the attitude on this forum seems to be that those with gem animals shouldn't be seen or heard. Don't talk about income; don't discuss ultra-rare breeding; don't mention any animals missing from your collection; don't post pictures of your forest for ANY reason.

zenobia42
08-27-14, 11:42 AM

Which means you make 910,000 a day. But if you did not have those gem ones, you would make 500,000 + another 4 critters. Your average for a non-gem critter is 370 cph. If your 4 gems were replaced with your average non-gem, your daily total would be 533,000.

Your current total is 171% of what your total would be if your gems were replaced with your average non-gem. That is a HUGE difference!

zenobia42
08-27-14, 11:46 AM
Why waste your breath? Very few players without gem types will be interested to hear this information.
It should not be astounding that 50 or more non-gem animals will collectively match or surpass the earnings of 4 gem types; but some people cannot hear logic over the sound of the hot blood pounding in their ears.

LMFAO. That is EXACTLY what I have been saying. This PROVES my logic, not negates it! What I have been saying is that it a whole park full of perfectly leveled (leveled for maximum ROI) non-gem animals is about the same income as, a little bit more than, just 4 gem animals, assuming all animals are somewhere around level 10 for the sake of comparison. Someone who levels well and has the 4 gems, like Anysuko, makes 184% what I do. And I have leveled almost solely based on which animal at it's level gives me more income per apple spent. The only exception is that any animal I expect to replace as soon as I get a better income one, especially if I already have 2 others of that animal, or it is a common, I don't waste food leveling the one that will go very far at all.

It is NOT possible for me to get anywhere NEAR 900,000 daily income.

SANDSCApe
08-27-14, 03:30 PM
LMFAO. That is EXACTLY what I have been saying. This PROVES my logic, not negates it! What I have been saying is that it a whole park full of perfectly leveled (leveled for maximum ROI) non-gem animals is about the same income as, a little bit more than, just 4 gem animals, assuming all animals are somewhere around level 10 for the sake of comparison. Someone who levels well and has the 4 gems, like Anysuko, makes 184% what I do. And I have leveled almost solely based on which animal at it's level gives me more income per apple spent. The only exception is that any animal I expect to replace as soon as I get a better income one, especially if I already have 2 others of that animal, or it is a common, I don't waste food leveling the one that will go very far at all.

It is NOT possible for me to get anywhere NEAR 900,000 daily income.

Neither can I. I don't even make half that. Since I have mostly commons and a sprinkling of rares and supers, I can't begin to put myself in the same universe as Anyuszko, whose album is almost complete and who is now farming DARK drones, compared to my Nature & Water factory. The Unicorn is not the golden ticket you imagine it to be; not in and of itself anyway. Now if a player has most of the supers & rares, PLUS a handful of ultras, PLUS an abundance of good drones, then yes, that's the ultimate money machine. I love visiting Anyuszko's forest on ZX71. Very few players can match that kind of cash flow.

If that place is making 184% of what you do, then you earn nearly half a million daily! Yet you claim that your coin balance can NEVER go over that amount. Oi! The only reasonable explanation is that you must be investing all your earnings, a practice that's bound to vastly increase your wealth in the long run. Despite all your complaints, it would not surprise me if you already earn more than some players who have ultra-rares.

zenobia42
08-27-14, 04:13 PM
Neither can I. I don't even make half that. Since I have mostly commons and a sprinkling of rares and supers, I can't begin to put myself in the same universe as Anyuszko, whose album is almost complete and who is now farming DARK drones, compared to my Nature & Water factory. The Unicorn is not the golden ticket you imagine it to be; not in and of itself anyway. Now if a player has most of the supers & rares, PLUS a handful of ultras, PLUS an abundance of good drones, then yes, that's the ultimate money machine. I love visiting Anyuszko's forest on ZX71. Very few players can match that kind of cash flow.

If that place is making 184% of what you do, then you earn nearly half a million daily! Yet you claim that your coin balance can NEVER go over that amount. Oi! The only reasonable explanation is that you must be investing all your earnings, a practice that's bound to vastly increase your wealth in the long run. Despite all your complaints, it would not surprise me if you already earn more than some players who have ultra-rares.

You are quite right - It is very possible there are some people with 1-2 ultra rares who make a similar amount to me for sure. Ones who have next to no super rares. Or casual players who lucked out and have not payed attention to maximizing their income.

Including the egg I'm incubating, I have 30 commons, 19 rares and 8 super rares. I have 2-3 of some of commons and rares. Whenever I get one that makes more income than a duplicate of another breed, I replace it with the higher income. I level based on which will make the most additional income per apple spent. At that common:rare:super ratio of about 7.5 : 5 : 2, one ultra rare brings in nearly the exact same income of 5 commons + 3 rares + 1 super rare of the same level. ONE super = NINE non-supers of a typical distribution. It's not that it is impossible for those of us with no super rares to make the income of players with super-rares. It is that it takes ALL our coins to get anywhere near it. And we can still then only surpass those with pretty much all commons other than their supers, or those who don't put any effort into leveling efficiently, or just got their super. But everything else being equal (the amount of time and effort invested in the game, and leveling for coin value not just aesthetics), we can't come close.

Yes, I do invest almost all my coins into leveling. And once a day or so, I add another dark cove. It has taken a while, but I am slowly but surely replacing my large habitats with smalls. Earlier on I was optimistic that TL would actually let us expand to fill our potential. I gave up that optimism and started downsizing a while ago. So, yes, if I stopped growing food for a while, I'd accrue half a million coins easily. But if I had a couple supers, I'd accrue that without having to stop putting coins into anything else.

Petasos
08-27-14, 05:26 PM
You are quite right - It is very possible there are some people with 1-2 ultra rares who make a similar amount to me for sure. Ones who have next to no super rares. Or casual players who lucked out and have not payed attention to maximizing their income.

Including the egg I'm incubating, I have 30 commons, 19 rares and 8 super rares. I have 2-3 of some of commons and rares. Whenever I get one that makes more income than a duplicate of another breed, I replace it with the higher income. I level based on which will make the most additional income per apple spent. At that common:rare:super ratio of about 7.5 : 5 : 2, one ultra rare brings in nearly the exact same income of 5 commons + 3 rares + 1 super rare of the same level. ONE super = NINE non-supers of a typical distribution. It's not that it is impossible for those of us with no super rares to make the income of players with super-rares. It is that it takes ALL our coins to get anywhere near it. And we can still then only surpass those with pretty much all commons other than their supers, or those who don't put any effort into leveling efficiently, or just got their super. But everything else being equal (the amount of time and effort invested in the game, and leveling for coin value not just aesthetics), we can't come close.

Yes, I do invest almost all my coins into leveling. And once a day or so, I add another dark cove. It has taken a while, but I am slowly but surely replacing my large habitats with smalls. Earlier on I was optimistic that TL would actually let us expand to fill our potential. I gave up that optimism and started downsizing a while ago. So, yes, if I stopped growing food for a while, I'd accrue half a million coins easily. But if I had a couple supers, I'd accrue that without having to stop putting coins into anything else.

I can confirm that. I have several super rares and am now steadily climbing my way to two million gold. I have six small dark coves and one large dark cove. I can add another at any time and not impact my total very much. Once you have the high income habitats with level 8+ super rares you start to pile up gold. I would add that you need to pair your supers with commons to even out the earning or you will burn gold over night.

zenobia42
08-27-14, 05:42 PM
I can confirm that. I have several super rares and am now steadily climbing my way to two million gold. I have six small dark coves and one large dark cove. I can add another at any time and not impact my total very much. Once you have the high income habitats with level 8+ super rares you start to pile up gold. I would add that you need to pair your supers with commons to even out the earning or you will burn gold over night.

Call me **** [edit: hmm, they bleeped that. the full phrase is **** retentive if that helps get across what I was trying to say], but I arrange all my critters such that all my habitats fill at as similar rate to each other as I can manage. My large earth and large nature habitats all fill in about 5.5 hours. Most of my small darks and waters in about 6-8 hours each. And I keep working on rearranging and getting more of those darks and waters as possible. I have a couple each small earth and small nature habitats, but I only have common babies in there, to be send to the pound when more rares and super rares come along and I can afford more waters & dark habitats.

If we do get a lightning element and lightning hybrids, I will probably stop putting so much of my daily income into leveling what I have to save up. I just REALLY hope the last expansion, with its 450,000 coin obstacle, was the exception and not the new norm. Otherwise I'll only be able to possibly expand at half the speed those with unicorns and emeralds can even without spending anything on leveling animals.

Petasos
08-27-14, 06:08 PM
I am at a point now where I can't get rid of any more green or rock habitats and not delete common critters I have only one of. I like trying to get them all but at some point I think that will impossible. Until then there is not a lot of shuffling I can do to earn much more than I do now. I can level my supers to 15 but 10-15 is only a couple of hundred gold for a ton of apples. Hard decisions are coming if they keep releasing critters and not expansions.

I can delete my diamond habitat with nothing in it lol. Got a little ambitious.

Anyuszko
09-17-14, 01:35 AM
New strategy for 41 habitats

As now habitat cap increased a lot, I have to re-think my "money maker" farm. I found out several things.

1. I will sell all my grand farms, changing back to the middle one. Actually, I have never enough money to buy the most expensive food, I am always running the cheap 8hrs and 5hrs ones. With downgrading my farms, I will be able to buy 8 more little habitat (total of 39 then), which all be little greens, instantly fill them with lvl4 pandas.
2. I will go back to breed lightning x various, going for lighting commons. (I cannot breed other than commons.. described in other topic.) As I have a lot of lighning x green commons, I will place them one by one into those little green habs (changing the pandas one by one), as I breed lighning x fire or rock commons (which do not fit in green habitats of course). A small green hab can hold up 5k coins, it means that two lvl5 lightning common (247c/hrs) can fill it in 10 hrs, so I wont loose money during nights.
3. Later as Ill clear more spaces, I will go up to 41 habs, then, I will turn these green ones into big ones.

4. A big question was for me a time ago, that which big habitat should I buy. I already have 6 big dark, 3 lightning (i will make it to 6), but not seem to need more. New elements may enter, and if habitat cap remains at 41 for a time, I do not want to buy ~15 lighting habitats then selling them if I need a new type. Instead, big greens seems to be a good choice, filled with lightxgreen commons (at lvl5, good money makers), and as I need new types of habitats, or new ones from the old ones (such as a new water) I can sell the greens, without loosing very much money.

Any thoughts?

zenobia42
09-20-14, 04:46 PM
My current plan, based on the latest set of expansions made available:

My forest currently has 32 habitats and 9 more spaces to expand to (or really 8 to expand & clear, and 1 I expanded to a couple days ago but am still clearing). And as luck would have it, 32 + 9 = 41! :D
The "easy" way to get from 32 to 41 would therefore be to leave everything I've already built be, and every expansion I clear, build a new large habitat on. But when have I ever been known to do it the easy way? So...
I currently have 16 small and 16 large habitats. In the end, I will still have 16 smalls (in the location where my current 16 smalls are), and I will have 16+9=25 larges (where they are now, and +1 in each expansion opened & cleared).
I took a look at all the habitats and their prices and capacity and all that jazz. And for most of them, the large habitat gives you MUCH more value than the small. For example, a small nature has capacity 1,800 and a large has 5,000. Divided by the number of animals it holds, the small fills after each animal generates 900 coins. The large fills after each animal generates 1,667. So larges offer MUCH better capacity in the long run. This is the case for fire, nature, earth and water habitats. (Though I recommend having only ONE fire habitat. They stink for capacity lol.)
However, dark and electrical habitats are a different story. They not only hold a lot more in both the large and small versions, but are also nearly equal in terms of how much they hold per animal in it. SO, in the end, that cluster of 4x4 small habitats, I plan to slowly move the earth and water ones to the new spots I open, upgrade them there, and replace them with darks and electrics in my cluster of smalls. (And if a miracle occurs, a gem or 2). I already cleared out all my small natures and moved the animals that were in them to either large natures or small darks. Because to make decent money with no ultras, I have to level ALL my critters, and the small natures either filled up way too quickly, or I couldn't level the animals in them. And leveling animals to 7 or better yet 10 is pretty much ALWAYS worth the investment. Unless you know you are going to be ditching the animal very soon.
So, in my big cluster of small habitats that used to be all kinds of habitats, I have worked it down to only 2 earths and 4 waters to be moved to newly explored spots & upgraded to large, and the empty 3x3 spots where they were replaced with electric and dark habitats. How many of each depends on what I breed. Then the final 3 I explore will get new large habitats of whatever I need.
The only exception to this plan is this: right now I have 2 "big" farms, 6 decorations, and a large nature habitat over on the far left, southwest of my den/nest. I think I will move that large nature to the spot I'm clearing now and replace it with 2 small habitats for now. They can be upgraded and moved around later. It just takes so dam LONG to clear spaces now that I'd really rather the net gain of +4 than the +3 it would be if I stuck to my plan 100%. So, yeah. That's it.

ETA: by following this plan of working towards half a park of small dark & electrics, and then large everything else (but only 1 fire!)... and leveling almost every animal (even duplicates) to at least level 7, I've gotten my daily income up to 830k. That is actual income, accounting for my habitats filling while I sleep and all, lol. Theoretically, if I never left the game for more than 5 hours at a time, it'd be 930k/day.

kindredfire
09-20-14, 11:10 PM
Gargolem 10 - 1439
Terradactyl 7 - 1288
Pegasus 9 - 1380

Severe depression on my island. :(
I feel like no matter what I try I can only raise coins if I stop feeding.

roguebee
09-21-14, 07:19 AM
@Zenobia42, that made a lot of sense. I've done my first move/upgrade and replaced with a small dark.