PDA

View Full Version : Incubate Dragon Egg question

brdwybaby
08-04-14, 02:34 AM
What quest do you have to do to get the little orange orb for "Incubate Dragon Egg" in the Magic Forge? Sorry, I don't remember what it's actually called. I hope you know what I'm talking about. The Forgotten Roost has dropped tons of dragon eggs for me, but I only ever got the one orb way back when the dragon first came out. Anyone know? I've been on hundreds of adventures of all kinds and nothing.

Chaotarch
08-04-14, 03:31 AM
What quest do you have to do to get the little orange orb for "Incubate Dragon Egg" in the Magic Forge? Sorry, I don't remember what it's actually called. I hope you know what I'm talking about. The Forgotten Roost has dropped tons of dragon eggs for me, but I only ever got the one orb way back when the dragon first came out. Anyone know? I've been on hundreds of adventures of all kinds and nothing.

...desert sands...
done this adventure daily for magic cement long time ago and no burning amber...
it iis one of the rarest rare drops...so try again and again if you would dragons...
btw, an amber costs only 80gems if you have eggs and lumin essence, better than 350 in market...

brdwybaby
08-04-14, 04:18 AM
Thanks!!!