PDA

View Full Version : More energy

mrosmeows
08-03-14, 03:12 PM
Can we level up on energy? I have two wizard houses six alicorns plus the pink one and still cannot ever collect what I need. I think we leveled up at thirty can we do it again at fifty I can't be the only high level player with this issue

Queenzod
08-03-14, 04:45 PM
Can we level up on energy? I have two wizard houses six alicorns plus the pink one and still cannot ever collect what I need. I think we leveled up at thirty can we do it again at fifty I can't be the only high level player with this issue

Thank you for saying this! I was going to bring it up, but you beat me to it. What with all the mushroom collecting going on now for tons of various things, the energy really isn't sufficient. I'm not expecting to go to 60, but 50 is really needed. Those of us at level 50 are now at the same place we were before when the levels were stuck. I really don't understand why they capped out again. It's the same problem as before. We can't level up and there's not enough energy to go around! I have my kingdom stripped to the bone and still can't make a full collection without an adventure and two wizard schools.

Liloze
08-03-14, 04:51 PM
Same here! 2 Wizard Schools, 5 Alicorns and the pink one, and still I need the small amount of energy alloted from adventures ( which dropped significantly, lately, I used to get 20 + energy sometimes a whole refill, now I barely reach 10 sometimes less! ) and still I need energy to collect half of what is needed to meet goals!
I am level 50 as well, and like Queenzod and you said, we do need the energy cap to reach 50 AND add more levels to the Wizard School so that they reach at least 20 energy !
10 energy refill every 4 hours is not sufficient anymore!

brdwybaby
08-03-14, 05:54 PM
There's way too much to do in-game now for 40 energy to last, even with 2 level 5 Wizard Schools and countless Alicorns of whatever color. But I don't expect anything to change.

mcwrapper
08-03-14, 07:35 PM
I actually am okay with 40 energy. It makes you think about and plan out what your moves are going to be. I remember when it was 30. That was too low. 40 with a 3 min turnaround per energy is just right.

mrosmeows
08-04-14, 12:47 AM
I actually am okay with 40 energy. It makes you think about and plan out what your moves are going to be. I remember when it was 30. That was too low. 40 with a 3 min turnaround per energy is just right.

I don't feel like that's pragmatic. Look we get a weekly update which we all love and it's adding buildings to our kingdoms which we love. But we can't keep adding buildings with no energy increase. I have all my non practical buildings like farmhouses watchtowers and cottages in storage. I am careful and it's not enough. And the energy cap on the adventures has gone way down especially since I almost always do the adventures with a spivey or sweet feast. Getting ten drops after what it takes to make those is just sad like what was said above it's not enough

Seriously700
08-06-14, 07:37 AM
I would love more energy! I am level 45, 2 level 5 wizard schools and a pink alicorn. Even before the energy-draining plume hive adventure was introduced, I was struggling to ration my energy. It seemed I could never get enough water or mushrooms.

Now I need so much energy for farming and cooking, most days I am neglecting to collect from most of my gem purchase items. That includes my fruit trees, glimmer dust troves, faerie flower bed, flower hedge, fish market, magic fruit tree, living wood trees and maple trees. This is really a dis-incentive to pay cash for gems to purchase items that I can't collect from!!

Increasing levels on the wizard school would be nice. Giving "newer" players the ability to craft an alicorn would be awesome. And why not encourage more neighbor visiting by increasing the amount of energy you can get. It seems to be capped at 10 energy, but why not give energy every 1 in 4 or 5 visits after the first 10?

If the energy level was increased to 50, most days for me that would mean a total of 10 extra energy overnight since I generally check in to the game every 2 hours or less during the day. But that extra 10 would be a huge help for me, and could really help those who can't check in that often.

jimboser
08-07-14, 06:33 AM

I think this really depends on how frequently you are able to play the game. Some players can log in every 2 hours when the energy has recharged, do a bunch of stuff, and come back in another 2 hours. Some players play in the morning or before bed, and that's all they're able to do for the day. 40 energy just isn't fair to them at all, especially with timed quests, harvesting, crafting, and other routine chores that can only be done one at a time.

If the kitchens and workshops could queue items, if the animals would automatically collect from themselves, then it would be an entirely different situation.

The game right now already seems to allow for up to 100 energy, we all see that flash briefly when the game loads. That's a 5 hour recharge cycle. That would go a long way towards helping those that can only play infrequently, but still love the game. Heck, maybe they'll even make some in-app purchases if they are happier?

lwcgrad
08-16-14, 06:13 AM
Yes please more energy

PurpleScorpion76
08-19-14, 04:49 AM
I'm at a stage where energy is just right but i know that need is going to increase shortly. More energy please :)