PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know stormie?

bakerystoe
08-03-14, 07:14 AM
I see stormie's farm or something in all my games and every acct!:?

cocauina
08-03-14, 07:21 AM
Stormie's farm it's in Farm Story.

But all of the players have a stormie's island, farm etc, as a neighbor, 'cause is the island, farm etc, from TL (I think). If you didn't notice our ID is called of Storm8 ID, so there's the connection

They have a island, farm etc, so they can test things, I hope

bakerystoe
08-03-14, 07:25 AM
That's good cuz in farm story 2 I can buy something I need!! really helpful:)

cocauina
08-03-14, 07:48 AM
And in DS you can request for mystic maps and lotus blossom, and Stormie's send what you asked.

If you don't play DS and only FS you should have done this question in the Farm Story forum.. But since the stormie is in every TL game, I think it's okay :p

shield14
08-03-14, 10:55 AM
That's how they know what's going on on our island :)

SaTy22
08-03-14, 04:21 PM
and ... unfortunately ... there is no way to remove stormie as friend :(
He's *****ing al his dragons up to epic and never sends any gold. Even if you send to him.

Really don't like him.

cocauina
08-03-14, 04:37 PM
and ... unfortunately ... there is no way to remove stormie as friend :(
He's *****ing al his dragons up to epic and never sends any gold. Even if you send to him.

Really don't like him.

They don't *****, they do whatever they want with their island 'cause they are the owners of the game, and probably they don't send gold 'cause they only have the island to test and have access to other islands when needed.

Probably they have a automatic command to accept/send right away the mystic maps and lotus blossom requested.

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 05:27 AM
In farm 2 he can sell something like maps land deed, or something else with the nice price:)

cocauina
08-04-14, 07:12 AM
In farm 2 he can sell something like maps land deed, or something else with the nice price:)

and stormie buy things from us, when the "thing" is on sale for some time

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 07:20 AM
I think the thing has been a long ago ( about 2 days)

kooky panda
08-04-14, 07:38 AM
You can find out more about Stormie on his own thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&highlight=meet+stormie)