PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Up

benjessie
08-02-14, 05:39 PM
What is a cheap, fast way to level up? I want to get to level 15 quick to unlock the Crystal Unicorn. :D

flowless
08-02-14, 11:00 PM
Best way I can think of is farming as cheap way
U get stars for the crops but it's time consuming if u chose to do it with corn which is 3 min long

Other way hatch the basic green creature ( forgot it's name ) multiple times
U get 25 experience points for each egg
And then u can sell it for 50 coins and get half of ur money back

Dapplecloud
08-02-14, 11:57 PM
It also helps to have plenty of neighbours, as you gain experience for every day that you visit each one of your neighbours ^^

I've reached level 14 in three days thanks to having almost 500 neighbours c:

SANDSCApe
08-03-14, 02:16 AM
PANDAS, PEARS & PEERS
PANDAS: Their eggs are the fastest source of experience. Buy for 100 coins; sell for 50 coins and 25 exp. Takes only 17 seconds!
PEARS: The 3-minute crop gives more and faster experience than anything else on the farm!
PEERS: Receiving visits will always get you exp and coins. Each visitor bonus will give 1 exp point and 150, 200 or 250 coins, depending on your level. A neighbor can give you 6 bonuses a day; others can give you 3 bonuses a day. So if you can generate a lot of traffic to your forest and keep clearing your habitats (which hopefully are at or near the max allowed), you can really cash in and level up.
Making visits to neighbors will only sometimes get you exp points (usually 1 per visit per day), but most of those visits are rewarded by a few coins and no exp. Still, you need to do this if you want to generate traffic back to your forest.