PDA

View Full Version : Exchange old crafting material for current

wuptywu
08-02-14, 05:25 PM
Old crafting materials are a waste of space, how about we trade them in for current crafting material

JeannesThinkin
08-03-14, 03:06 AM
I like this. I don't have old crafting material to trade for current material, but it's a great idea to keep in mind once guardian maces are trash. To be fair, maybe an exchange rate for 5 for 1 :)

caliscorp
08-16-14, 07:23 AM
I like this too. Unless they plan on bringing back the dragon that we have the materials for, and we didn't get to craft it before it expired, I wish that we could exchange them for the current dragon or have the option to exchange them. I usually save my bombs after I've crafted the current dragon since there is a limit, so that I don't waste time getting the bombs for the next dragon (I don't need 2 of the craftable one is what I'm saying)

brandonu
08-18-14, 11:56 AM
I like this idea as well. It doesn't even have to be for current materials, I just want to exchange it for anything. I don't want to feel like my battling/mining was for no reason at all once I already have the current dragon.

love2adopt
09-10-14, 12:00 PM
Either that or create a mishmash dragon that uses expired dragon parts??!!

butterrecan
10-10-14, 12:44 PM
Good idea... Or maybe to trade extra crafting materials with other players to be able to create expired dragons perhaps? Somewhat like the shop in farm story 2, only you trade your extra materials for materials you need :)

All10star
11-30-14, 09:21 AM
Great idea old material sucks!!!!