PDA

View Full Version : Transferred Storm8 ID to new device. Two farms in parallel universes?!

perlamae
08-02-14, 03:56 PM
So, I got a new phone. My new device is an Android. My old one was an iPhone. I had successfully transferred games in the past from one device to another so, I did it again for these. Downloaded Racing Live, got to Level 2, logged in with my Storm8 ID, downloaded Farm Story 2 and when I opened it, my farm looked pretty much the same as it did on my iPhone, save a few items... Which, I know, there are certain quests and items exclusive to either iPhone or Android versions of the game.

Now, this is where I am confused. It seems that both farms (on the two different devices) are operating separately, but under the same Storm8 ID. Is this how it is now? In the past, once I had 'imported' the game to the new device, the old one would give an error message or say there was no Storm8 ID associated with the device.

I will continue on the Android version cause that's the new phone I have. (By the way, will I be missing out on a lot of stuff exclusive to the iOS version?)
Thanks!

SparklyOctopus
08-04-14, 11:20 AM
It looks like since you did a full transfer, your account is only being accessed from your Android device. Could you try force closing the game on your iDevice and see if your old farm is still on it? As you are now on Android, there is a chance that you will not be able to access some of the content that is exclusive to iOS.