PDA

View Full Version : Carnival Pony question

Vllygirl
08-02-14, 12:26 PM
I got the pony! Yay! But it's fallen and can't get up! What's the secret to feeding this thing? When I touch the screen on the pony I get a feeding bag with a plus and a "dark pony". Am I supposed to have two ponies?

nicxole
08-03-14, 06:57 AM
It's like any other animal. You collect from it with the bucket every 5 hours & then make food to feed it. The plus icon is just for you to add another pony

Vllygirl
08-03-14, 07:03 AM
Thanx. I actually answered my own question before it appeared on the board. My "food" was grayed out and force closing fixed the issue. How often do you need to feed the pony?

FridayFarms
08-03-14, 08:52 AM
Every time you collect. (5 hours)

Vllygirl
08-03-14, 05:06 PM
Well, I must have a "special" pony. I've had it for two days and have yet to collect from it. It no longer walks around my farm, it just occasionally rears up and down and both the bell and the food are grayed out. Hmm...

olcastle
08-03-14, 06:29 PM
Do you have any pet food?

Vllygirl
08-03-14, 06:33 PM
I have nine bags of pet food, so I don't think pet food is an issue.

LadyEna
08-03-14, 09:36 PM
Having the same issue Vllygirl! Carnival Pony just hangs out at trough and occasionally rears up. I also have food as well.

nicxole
08-03-14, 09:50 PM
Is the bucket icon at the bottom? You should be able to move the bucket over the pony and collect from it

viramisu
08-04-14, 02:01 AM
My 2 ponys only gave me stars snd coins, no gems or parts/tools Is it because i get them free :(

Vllygirl
08-04-14, 06:46 AM
Nicole, you are awesome! I didn't think about treating the pony like a crop! Yes, the bucket worked. I collected using the bucket and my pony is now mobile. Thank you!

sheturtle
08-04-14, 11:11 AM
I got the pony!

How many times did you submit collections before you got the pony? I have submitted no less than 20 collections, and I still don't have one. (On the other hand, I will be able to retire in luxury after selling off all the extra gazebos I have. 😃

I had a second question about the pony, but has been answered from the other responses. I had wanted to know if it was one the show pony group or regular pony group... Clearly it is regular pony from it's eating schedule. Show Ponies graze and only get fed once/week.

@Everyone: Is there a list of prizes on the forum, and also, the screen captures from each of the goals including Piper's first one?

Breejan1987
08-05-14, 01:28 PM
What type of pen do I buy for my carousel pony? Show pen?

zozozp
08-05-14, 03:39 PM
What type of pen do I buy for my carousel pony? Show pen?

Buy a regular pony pen. I got a show pony pen by mistake, now it's just sitting on my farm. I don't have enough gems to get a show pony. And you cannot sell or store a pet house once you get it!

nicxole
08-05-14, 04:21 PM
Nicole, you are awesome! I didn't think about treating the pony like a crop! Yes, the bucket worked. I collected using the bucket and my pony is now mobile. Thank you!

Glad it worked! I'm not sure if this is your first pet, but they all work like that! Every 5 hours you get to collect!

Breejan1987
08-05-14, 04:44 PM
Buy a regular pony pen. I got a show pony pen by mistake, now it's just sitting on my farm. I don't have enough gems to get a show pony. And you cannot sell or store a pet house once you get it!

Thank you! I'm glad I asked!👍

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 04:13 AM
I got permit from my ponies

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 04:16 AM
Ponies always walk around your farm( for a normal distance(not far or near!) If you ring the bell it will come to the pony pen!:)