PDA

View Full Version : Games n different devices

myharleycat
08-02-14, 10:41 AM
I now have 2 different formats to play my games on ios n android, can I switch back n forth between them with my storm? How would that work, would my deco or settings change? As I certainly don't want to lose any progress gems etc as I'm a constant high ranking level 99 player? Any help with people who be experienced or tried this would be appreciated thanks.

myndisue
08-02-14, 01:50 PM
I do it all of the time & you don't lose anything. You get the best of both! I mainly use my iPhone but I still have older versions on my droid that have things otherwise removed from iOS.

myharleycat
08-02-14, 07:16 PM
Forgot to ask if I need to log out of iOS device before logging in to the android device. Thnx myndisue for your quick answer. Other experiences r appreciated. Thnx again all

myharleycat
08-11-14, 02:29 PM
OK tried logging in with my new storm Id on my new android tablet then finished those games logging in same android tablet with my current/old storm id now here's the problem I play my original games on apple device new games on android now when I log in with new storm id I get my new bakery but my older/current resturant(on my android tablet) then on my tablet sign in with my old id I get my new restaurant but my other storms id bakery how can I sync them so the correct games go with the correct storm id on my tablet?? Hope it's understandable thnx

kooky panda
08-11-14, 02:36 PM
After you log in to a different storm ID, the game you are using to log into with will switch over to your other storm ID, but to play your other games, you will need to close out and reopen the games, or restart your device.

myharleycat
08-11-14, 02:39 PM
How do mean close out? Thnx

I wish team lava would make a log out as well as login especially for those who have 2 diff devices like me. Playing on android n apple thnx again

kooky panda
08-11-14, 02:47 PM
For IOS devices- http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)

For android: Something similar to:
Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Apps (ALL/specific game ) > Force Stop.