PDA

View Full Version : Bush will not clear

zenobia42
08-02-14, 10:08 AM
Photo attached. I paid the coins, it counted down, but I cannot tap on the axe to complete cutting it down. I have tapped dozens of times everywhere in the general vicinity of it and the only thing I can make happen is to activate the expansion to the next square.

This seems to be an issue with TL games that the hot spots for buttons are not quite right. At least this one is only slowing down my game not costing me $$$ that will not be refunded. But I would like it able to be cleared. Thanks.

zenobia42
08-02-14, 07:09 PM
I am still unable to make that little shrubbery go away (nor build on top of it - so it's not just a ghost bush - it's still there). I see neighbors have managed to clear theirs and I am totally baffled as to why mine refuses to budge. I play on an iPad 2. Could that be why all my TL games have have these issues with buttons not working right? If in install and play on my iPhone 5C will it work correctly and then I can switch back to my iPad? Can one login to TL games from multiple devices?

A little help would be much appreciated here. Is there no help to be had on weekends or something?

hansmolln
08-02-14, 11:55 PM
Is it possible that you are referring to the same bug that was described here?
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?71395-Stuck-Foliage-Removal-and-Storing-Animals-and-2-Stars-for-Maxed-Critters

You have to clear the tree behind the bush first

In regards to the Foliage, there is a little tree behind the front shrub that you will need to clear, since the images are so close together, when you try to clear the axe, you are tapping on the tree in the back.

Can one login to TL games from multiple devices?

From what I've read in the "how to migrate from one device to another" thread: no, you can't I find that quite strange and frustrating.

zenobia42
08-03-14, 08:00 AM
Yes! thank you! It is the bush with the tree very close to it so I'm sure clearing the tree will work for me if it worked for others. I really appreciate your help, hansmolln!

55lee55
08-06-14, 12:30 PM
This happened to me too. I wrote support and the answer came back that I simply need to remove the tree behind it, at my expense of course, because the graphics are so close together.

No offer to fix it, no fixing it for me. Just told me to clear the tree behind it. It worked but at the price of the tree and the time for it to be removed. You are out of luck, sorry. Got to cough up the cash and time to clear that tree.

I know, it was not a satisfying answer to me either.