PDA

View Full Version : flower girl mannequin

JustKay
08-02-14, 06:42 AM
Does anyone remember a small stand alone mannequin flower girl that I think was an LTO? I've been future planning the next stage of my Memoirs of a Geisha okiya store. It would make the perfect little hangyoku girl in training. If anyone has it in their store, I'd like to see a picture :D I couldn't find anything through google.

jewelfang
08-02-14, 08:50 AM
That does not ring a bell.

We have a little girl with flowers being hugged by her mom, and there is a flower girl in the Beach Wedding LTO, but I've never seen one alone. I could be wrong if it came out over 1.5 years ago, but I don't recall ever seeing children before those recent ones.

aiyoosha
08-02-14, 09:31 AM
that would be interesting to see, as i never heard of this before. if it exists id love to see it!

JustKay
08-02-14, 05:16 PM
lol, ok maybe i just dreamt it up :confused: i guess this is a wish list thread now...

what i "remember" is a little girl carrying a basket, looking a bit clueless cute.

Zee_Zatara
08-02-14, 05:43 PM
lol, ok maybe i just dreamt it up :confused: i guess this is a wish list thread now...

what i "remember" is a little girl carrying a basket, looking a bit clueless cute.

You didn't dream it up. A little girl matching that description is part of the Autumn Wedding display, which was an LTO from fall 2012 or 2013 (can't remember which year). She is very cute. But she is not available by herself; the display has the girl standing behind the autumn bride and looking up at her. I own the display and will try to post a pic.

aiyoosha
08-02-14, 07:58 PM
lolol

this one?
http://i59.tinypic.com/vzvq55.jpg

Zee_Zatara
08-02-14, 10:09 PM
lolol

this one?
http://i59.tinypic.com/vzvq55.jpg

Yes that is the one I was thinking of.

JustKay
08-03-14, 02:17 AM
I remember it a bit different, but she certainly does fit the bill. Thanks for posting up a picture! Oh, well, maybe one day TL will release a separate one.

Somewhat related (but not really). I saw someone with a wall decoration of a buddha head in a small wall cavity. I don't know what it's named as you cannot select wall decorations. Does anyone know where that comes from? I think that would also be appropriate for my japanese garden store (id: KayJust).