PDA

View Full Version : Fishing pond is annoying

winter0066
08-02-14, 04:43 AM
Anybody else keep getting carnival tickets in the fishing pond? I keep getting the same #9 carnival ticket when fishing. It's annoying when you are using the bait that takes 4 hours to make. I have wasted about 5 of those trying to get tuna or salmon!

zozozp
08-02-14, 05:41 AM
My fish pond is giving me fish! I need tickets ;)

Turpsichore
08-02-14, 05:44 AM
Anybody else keep getting carnival tickets in the fishing pond? I keep getting the same #9 carnival ticket when fishing. It's annoying when you are using the bait that takes 4 hours to make. I have wasted about 5 of those trying to get tuna or salmon!

Yes, it's annoying. When you collect from the cows, pigs, windmills etc., you get the item you're collecting plus (sometimes) a ticket so why not get the chance of a ticket along with the fish?

dragon2046
08-02-14, 05:45 AM
Yes, it's annoying. When you collect from the cows, pigs, windmills etc., you get the item you're collecting plus (sometimes) a ticket so why not get the chance of a ticket along with the fish?

Agreed u should get fish and a chance of tickets not just tickets. :(

nicxole
08-02-14, 07:50 AM
I've just been saving my special bait for after the event is over. I wish we did get some fish with them too. Same with the mine, I could really use some items!

orleansparish
08-02-14, 08:59 AM
I just used six of the Mardi gras bait and got five tickets. Finally caught a salmon on the last one. I won't complain because it saved me the hassle of making more of those tickets.

bss18974
08-02-14, 09:41 AM
I just used six of the Mardi gras bait and got five tickets. Finally caught a salmon on the last one. I won't complain because it saved me the hassle of making more of those tickets.

I think this whole ticket thing with the fish pond stinks. If I use 4 hours and lots of materials to make the mardi gras bait, I want a salmon ot tuna. Not a ticket. It's a waste. If I want tickets, I'll use the regular baits.

Also, at this point I've gotten almost everything I can get with the tickets. I've gotten one carnival pony on my third try, and haven't gotten another one with over 40 additional tries. But then again, I'd have to store a pony to use the carnival pony as I'm full.

yppahc
08-02-14, 10:15 AM

I agree too, my deliveries keep asking for fishy products and I am trying to level up!

bessies_farm
08-03-14, 02:43 PM
I don't want salmon or tuna - I'd settle for anchovies and preferably bass or catfish!
Totally in agreement. makes me consider deleting the game - although I've enjoyed lots of it and willing to put up with some annoying things... Like about a dozen carnival tickets!!!

viramisu
08-04-14, 01:40 AM
Mee too, have to ignore my train because it has tuna request on it. Been used my 4 fancy bait and all i get is ticket. Ticket should only come from reguler bait, not from precious fancy bait, come on.

tezzygirl
08-04-14, 05:26 AM
I agree. Any type of fish is getting hard to find. All I get are tickets. Out of the past 10 baits ( all types) all I got was one anchovy and the rest were tickets. Don't even want to try fishing now till after the event has finished.

sheturtle
08-04-14, 11:19 AM

I have been getting both fish & tickets. During the last few days of the carnival, I don't mind that, although there should be a correlation between the bait & number of tickets, like when you use anchovy bait and sometimes get anchovy x2 or catfish x2.

What bothers me considerably more is when I use anchovy bait & get anchovy x1!!!! This is something that is part off the regular game, therefore more prevalent.

mymummy789
08-05-14, 09:37 AM
Dear TL. Next time you do an event like this can you please make tickets available from the basic bait only? I need 4 salmon for a train order and it is infuriating to see my long awaited fancy bait only catch a ticket. If you are going to insist on making tickets available from all bait then please stop putting fish or fish items in orders. I can't even find them in the market because I guess everyone is having the same problem.

mymummy789
08-06-14, 02:15 AM
I know this is not to do with the carnival event but I just wanted to cry!! I made 3 fancy bait last night in the hopes of getting the 2 salmon I still need for my train. 1 tuna and 2 hammers ............... arrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!