PDA

View Full Version : Any advice please

keirasalley
08-02-14, 03:21 AM
Hi all, I have two castle story games on two iPads and the iPad that has my main game on was in the wars yesterday and no longer in the best of health. I just managed to get on to create a password to allow me to post here, but I cannot change it or add an email address through here. I know I will probably have to contact support but as it is the weekend someone may know something. So can I transfer my game to the good iPad without loosing one of my games? Is there anything I can do in meantime awaiting hopeful repair of poorly iPad? If not any neighbours of Keiras kingdom please accept my apologies if I don't respond to any requests.

AzHadz
08-02-14, 06:03 AM
Hi all, I have two castle story games on two iPads and the iPad that has my main game on was in the wars yesterday and no longer in the best of health. I just managed to get on to create a password to allow me to post here, but I cannot change it or add an email address through here. I know I will probably have to contact support but as it is the weekend someone may know something. So can I transfer my game to the good iPad without loosing one of my games? Is there anything I can do in meantime awaiting hopeful repair of poorly iPad? If not any neighbours of Keiras kingdom please accept my apologies if I don't respond to any requests.

You can transfer your game to another ipad easily, there are instructions around for doing so I think in a general Team Lava thread...however, you can't transfer your game to an iPad that already has castle story on it. You can only one one account on each device.

meme1098
08-02-14, 10:21 AM
There's a login feature available in Restaurant Story... I go back & forth between my games I started when I upgraded my phone & iPad, sending gifts & requests for items I need.

Here's the thread for that feature:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Be sure you've force closed your castle game or it will just load the same game.

keirasalley
08-07-14, 11:54 AM
Thank you both for responding, it is appreciated. I have been in touch with cs so have a way forward should I need it, but at the mo Sellotape is allowing me to use some of my iPad and enough to do some things. If you are neighbours of Keira's Kingdom and or regular gift buds I can only gift certain things and I can only ask neighbours on one side for help as part of the iPad is just not working, so please don't think I am being rude as I have to keep rotating screen but some places it doesn't work no matter what, so sorry till I get a fix (I can't even write on individual walls or I would as opposed to forum)

meme1098
08-07-14, 12:36 PM
Are you playing on wifi? Most of the time the games unplayable unless you have a really, really strong 4G signal.

keirasalley
08-08-14, 02:12 PM
Hi yes I play on wifi as only choice we have here, I don't even think 3G is available :) I took a chance as old iPad off to hospital and downloaded restaurant story and have been happily flicking between all my games all day, a very good if non productive time. So thanks for all assistance and keiras kingdom is back and will now try and play catch up :)