PDA

View Full Version : Storage

mattlyn04
08-01-14, 06:23 PM
There is an animal icon in storage. When I click on an animal in it's habitat the only choices I have is to move or sell. How can I store an animal? Or is that not possible.

cocauina
08-01-14, 06:49 PM
The only animals that are allow to go to storage are the ones from the battleground, when you win, we cannot move a animal to storage

SANDSCApe
08-02-14, 02:06 AM
Only TeamLava can put animals into your storage. If you win an animal and have an empty nest, the egg may automatically drop into the nest (as it has in other TL games). But if no nest is available, it goes into storage.
The storage is also used when TL needs to "refund" you an animal (when stuff goes wrong).
Once you move anything OUT of storage that's not a decoration, you can't put it back IN.

cocauina
08-02-14, 07:59 AM
Only TeamLava can put animals into your storage. If you win an animal and have an empty nest, the egg may automatically drop into the nest (as it has in other TL games). But if no nest is available, it goes into storage.
The storage is also used when TL needs to "refund" you an animal (when stuff goes wrong).
Once you move anything OUT of storage that's not a decoration, you can't put it back IN.

Hmm.. The animal when we win goes automatically to the storage, if we have a empty nest that doesn't matter.. At least for me, all the dragons in DS goes to strage, if I have or not a nest free.

ABABAU
11-06-16, 10:30 PM
Is the there any way for storage fillibg up cause that happend some other games.