PDA

View Full Version : Food should appear in Consumables in inventory

AzHadz
08-01-14, 04:35 PM
I think Food items both from crops and what you craft in the Kitchen, should appear under the "consumables" category in the inventory. You have a category and it's not being used. Seems logical to me to put the consumables (food stuffs) there.

Please make that inventory adjustment. I hate going through my entire inventory to look at different food items so I know what to plant or collect, etc.

Thanks in advance.

rick1958
08-07-14, 05:14 PM
Yeah, they set up these tabs but then got distracted by some other shinny thing and left them being useless.....

Moover
08-15-14, 09:18 AM
I agree.
And while you are at it: why do I find the glimmer trove undre Buildings? And in there under Special, not Resource?
Treat it like all the different Rock items. It is something one would find in nature, and you don't build it, right?

Nimlandy
08-18-14, 01:40 PM
Can I do a big +1 on the whole putting the food & crops under consumables? I'd like to push for that ASAP please!

PurpleScorpion76
08-19-14, 04:34 AM
I agree to all of the above :)

hugpete
08-19-14, 07:16 PM
I came here to post this idea! The inventory is really disorderly. I think the categories need an overhaul. Just about everything is under 'materials'. Searching for items is bothersome.

vednir
08-21-14, 10:56 AM
It would also be nice if the inventory used up more of the screen real estate. Displaying only 3 items at a time is painful.