PDA

View Full Version : Olympus dragon

michkan
08-01-14, 04:14 PM
Can you breed the Olympus dragon with other dragons? It does not show up as an option to pick for breeding can anyone tell me if it needs to be a certain level or what I need to do to breed it. Thank you!!

SaTy22
08-01-14, 04:17 PM
You can onloy get these event-dragons by participating in the Olympus-event, that's actually running.
Collect enough laurel wreaths, and you can get up to 4 Event-dragons

awsumum
08-01-14, 04:23 PM
It's another community world event :)

First was Egypt, then circus, then soccer now it's Olympus :) if you get enough laurels you can earn prizes (habitats, decor, dragons)

Good luck

michkan
08-01-14, 05:17 PM
I have one already I guess What I wondering is if I could breed it with other dragons to make new ones

awsumum
08-01-14, 05:35 PM
I have one already I guess What I wondering is if I could breed it with other dragons to make new ones

I don't think the world event dragons are breedable (I could be wrong) if you get Olympus, breeding it with pink won't get you Aphrodite, or Olympus with blue wont get Poseidon, or Olympus with diamond won't get another Olympus (hope this answers the question) :)

dangerb0y
08-01-14, 05:41 PM
Olympus, like Infinity, cannot be bred with.

cocauina
08-01-14, 05:47 PM
This has already been discussed on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71099-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Olympus)

The topic are between the comments, number #191 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71099-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Olympus&p=937370&viewfull=1#post937370) and #193 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71099-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Olympus&p=937386&viewfull=1#post937386).

Every dragon from the World Event's aren't breedable. The past dragons from the World Event's can be used as breeding parents, except the olympus type, that includes the dragons, Olympus, Aphrodite, Poseidon and Ares, cannot be used as a breeding parents 'cause the olympus type doesn't split in the breeding den. Soccer and Pyramid type split in the breeding den, but olympus type don't.

cocauina
08-01-14, 05:51 PM
It's another community world event :)

First was Egypt, then circus, then soccer now it's Olympus :) if you get enough laurels you can earn prizes (habitats, decor, dragons)

Good luck

And btw, this is the 5th World Event.

1st - Egyptian Adventure
2nd - Easter Egg Hunt
3rd - Dragon Circus
4th - Soccer Showdown World
5th - Dragons of Olympus (current World Event)

michkan
08-01-14, 06:12 PM
Thank you!! Still learning the game

awsumum
08-01-14, 07:15 PM
And btw, this is the 5th World Event.

1st - Egyptian Adventure
2nd - Easter Egg Hunt
3rd - Dragon Circus
4th - Soccer Showdown World
5th - Dragons of Olympus (current World Event)

Ooops :( forgot Easter egg event! Thankyou hun :)

hollylandx
08-08-14, 05:13 AM
I bread Olympus with dawn tree got blue ******d egg with leaves l guess you can breed Olympus

kooky panda
08-08-14, 06:36 AM
With the release of the two new dragons this week, the Olympus dragon can now be used as a parent.
Closing thread to prevent any confusion.