PDA

View Full Version : I had enough :) kept losing my tickets

camyl04
08-01-14, 03:29 PM
Everytime i've lost something i never complain but this time it's too much because it's 84tickets just disappeared :( i spend a fortune to this game sir/madam and it's
Not fair. I hope you can help me sort it out. I've just sent you an email too thank u so much i hope to hear from you! Respectfully yours; camille

PikaSquirrel
08-01-14, 03:51 PM
Sorry to hear! :( If you've already submitted a ticket, a support agent should be getting to it shortly.

camyl04
08-02-14, 01:39 AM
Sorry to hear! :( If you've already submitted a ticket, a support agent should be getting to it shortly.

Thankx pikasquirrel but your customer service is the worst ever it's just ashamed :) the bingo game is fab but i will never spend anymore money for this game bcoz ur agent couldn't help anything. Thanx have a nice day!

jewelfang
08-23-14, 05:08 PM
I just had the game crash on me twice in a row. When I log back in it does not take me to the game I had joined in progress, it just takes all my tickets and sends me back to the beginning. Lost all my tickets that way, and I know there is no point even submitting a support ticket.

Never spend real money on this game. A hiccup in their server or your internet connection can cost you real money.

PikaSquirrel
08-25-14, 10:25 AM
I just had the game crash on me twice in a row. When I log back in it does not take me to the game I had joined in progress, it just takes all my tickets and sends me back to the beginning. Lost all my tickets that way, and I know there is no point even submitting a support ticket.

Never spend real money on this game. A hiccup in their server or your internet connection can cost you real money.

Sorry to hear about that. Since you were experiencing force closes, this doesn't sound like a connection issue. If you were experiencing connection issues, you would see some sort of error message and not experience the game closing. It will help to close out apps running in the background of your device. Force closing these apps will free up more resources to help the game run more smoothly.

bennytest1
09-26-14, 11:41 AM
Same keeps happening to me as well! So annoying!

PikaSquirrel
09-26-14, 12:05 PM
Same keeps happening to me as well! So annoying!

Looks like you're playing on an older version of the game. We recommend you play in the most recent version of the game in addition to closing out apps running in the background. Thanks!