PDA

View Full Version : Price of Dark Cove habitat?? Really? This totally stopped being fun.

BelleBonne
08-01-14, 03:13 PM
The price of the Skyger habitat is outrageous and may be the thing that ruins this game for me. It is exponentially more than the last coin purchase basic habitat and unfair to regular players who have been completing the announced goals of expansion and foliage removal. (I find out here it was lowered by half already and is still $270,000? Hahaha!!! Try losing a zero, please). To finally reach lvl 14 and breed a skyger and have no ability to place it nor having anywhere near the coins to purchase that habitat??? What to do? Expand? No.... You will never make up that money. Planting crops keeps your funds at bay as well. Ridiculous. Hey! Try beating that crystal unicorn in the battleground! No? Yep. Stuck. End game. Great job guys.

Goodbye.

flowless
08-01-14, 04:38 PM
The price of the Skyger habitat is outrageous and may be the thing that ruins this game for me. It is exponentially more than the last coin purchase basic habitat and unfair to regular players who have been completing the announced goals of expansion and foliage removal. (I find out here it was lowered by half already and is still $270,000? Hahaha!!! Try losing a zero, please). To finally reach lvl 14 and breed a skyger and have no ability to place it nor having anywhere near the coins to purchase that habitat??? What to do? Expand? No.... You will never make up that money. Planting crops keeps your funds at bay as well. Ridiculous. Hey! Try beating that crystal unicorn in the battleground! No? Yep. Stuck. End game. Great job guys.

Goodbye.

Sell the egg and keep it when u have enough
U would be surprised how much u can earn from tips from ur neighbors
But yah I agree the price could lose a zero :p

my607
08-04-14, 08:32 PM
I just reached level 16 and to upgrade the dark cove habitat it's 900,000 that's outrageous. Everything is so expensive here. TL lower the prices there's lots of unhappy players. What's with all the bushes and trees one of them cost $130,000 to remove it. Trying to save for gem habitat but it's very hard when everything is so costly.

chalupa2030
08-04-14, 11:01 PM
Agreed! My egg has been on the nest for two days! The price is silly!

chalupa2030
08-04-14, 11:03 PM
Sell the egg and keep it when u have enough
U would be surprised how much u can earn from tips from ur neighbors
:p

I'm confused. We can sell eggs on FF? And....we get tips from neighbors?

Well I'll be. We can sell eggs!

And I've been sitting through hours of duplicates!

mymummy789
08-06-14, 02:22 AM
I was considering keeping this game (downloaded it as a goal for my other games), but having seen the price of the dark habitat, and realising that to finish any of my remaining goals will require me to get it, I guess I will be deleting once I finish the other game goals. Shame really as I was sort of enjoying it.

MFAcct
08-06-14, 04:10 AM
At this price, it takes about 2-4 days of clearing a few times a day to purchase. Compared to the prices of things in other TL games, this isn't bad at all. These games are always pretty slow in the first 25 levels, though.

chalupa2030
08-06-14, 05:42 AM
I just need 30K more! Only took three days. Not too bad! But my creatures are hungry!

benjessie
08-06-14, 11:17 AM
i like the price. It's not too high, you just need to save.

mymummy789
08-09-14, 08:17 AM
I was considering keeping this game (downloaded it as a goal for my other games), but having seen the price of the dark habitat, and realising that to finish any of my remaining goals will require me to get it, I guess I will be deleting once I finish the other game goals. Shame really as I was sort of enjoying it.

followed advice and visited, visited, visited. Managed to save the money for the dark habitat in just over a day. Guess I am sticking with this game after all :D

SANDSCApe
08-10-14, 03:27 AM
The price of the Dark Coves are a shocker, yes. And then you get over it. Its a major speed bump that will challenge you to step up your coin-generating tactics - not a bad practice to develop in this kind of game.

So you sell the stupid Skyger egg and do what you must to maximize the output from other habitats. Don't sit on the homeless egg and have your breeding shut down for days! Replacing the Skyger is a no-brainer. You can't get anything else from Pony-Frostfang once you've unlocked Darks.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Dark hybrids earn more than non-Dark hybrids of equal rarity. In fact, COMMON Darkies earn more than all Rare and Common hybrids except the Rare Water-Nature & Water-Earth creatures. So this element promises to make loads of coins for you, if you can get your act together for the first Dark Cove. Believe me - It won't be your last. I'll soon be buying a 4th one.

(Invite SAND to visit my main forest if Satyr Sanctuary is not in your neighbor list.)

SANDSCApe
08-10-14, 03:38 AM
All that I posted above notwithstanding, we still would like TeamLava to seriously rethink the pricing of the Big Dark Cove (900,000 coins) and the Big Gem Grove (6,100,000 coins).
We are willing to buckle down and cough up the coins for at least an entry into the world of Darks & Gemstones, but springing for those big Coves & Groves that offer scandalously little increase in capacity for their exhorbitant prices? Not nearly so willing, much less able.

Chelseakwok
08-30-14, 01:35 AM
I beat the crystal unicorn and yes the dark cove is so expensive. It's no longer 270000 though it's now 190000. When they say breed opposite gender do you do something like water and fire?

sweetypies97
08-30-14, 04:10 PM
The cost of the dark cove upgrade is lower now, I think? I'm sure it used to be higher. Thank you so much TL for listening to our feedback and lowering the cost.