PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest Suggestions

zenobia42
07-31-14, 09:47 AM
I know the game is in it's early stages and trust it will develop nicely over time. I thought I'd share my general wish list for the game and hope others will add their wishes.

Additional breeding, nesting and incubating spots. I imagine these would cost a few gems (like 10) for the first additional slot, and escalating as you keep going up. And the evolution flower you could just buy a second one.
Ability to move the Breeding Garden and Tree of Life.
More opportunities for heart popping. I'd LOVE it if, in addition to popping hearts to give extra gold to habitats, one could also pop hearts to speed up the Tree of Life, Evolution Flower, and Breeding Garden. Maybe a heart pop on those would knock off 20% of what was the total time and require using up 3 of your 3-6 available pops. Also, hearts on farms - maybe that would give 20% greater food yield. A big reason I request this is that nearly everyone I visit is 100% sparkly and I'd like to be able to help them. I personally collect every time I see sparkles on my habitats, but I'm sure when I am offline, people visit and would like to help but are unable to. There's just not enough hearts to pop.
DECORATIONS! Please! My forest is soooooooo boring with the one and only decoration right now being roads.
Habitat colors: with the habitat colors so close to the predominant color of the critters that inhabit them, it is difficult to actually see our most prizes possessions - our critters. This is especially true of Water Ways. Obviously they should not be the colors that match other types of creature, but maybe for example the Water Way blue is darker than the blue in the Frostfang / Iciclaw etc. Or a more purply blue.

Thanks for listening!

benjessie
07-31-14, 11:11 AM
I know the game is in it's early stages and trust it will develop nicely over time. I thought I'd share my general wish list for the game and hope others will add their wishes.

Additional breeding, nesting and incubating spots. I imagine these would cost a few gems (like 10) for the first additional slot, and escalating as you keep going up. And the evolution flower you could just buy a second one.
Ability to move the Breeding Garden and Tree of Life.
More opportunities for heart popping. I'd LOVE it if, in addition to popping hearts to give extra gold to habitats, one could also pop hearts to speed up the Tree of Life, Evolution Flower, and Breeding Garden. Maybe a heart pop on those would knock off 20% of what was the total time and require using up 3 of your 3-6 available pops. Also, hearts on farms - maybe that would give 20% greater food yield. A big reason I request this is that nearly everyone I visit is 100% sparkly and I'd like to be able to help them. I personally collect every time I see sparkles on my habitats, but I'm sure when I am offline, people visit and would like to help but are unable to. There's just not enough hearts to pop.
DECORATIONS! Please! My forest is soooooooo boring with the one and only decoration right now being roads.
Habitat colors: with the habitat colors so close to the predominant color of the critters that inhabit them, it is difficult to actually see our most prizes possessions - our critters. This is especially true of Water Ways. Obviously they should not be the colors that match other types of creature, but maybe for example the Water Way blue is darker than the blue in the Frostfang / Iciclaw etc. Or a more purply blue.

Thanks for listening!

TL will not make the extra breeding and incubation spots only 10 gems. In Dragon Story an extra Breeding Den only lasts a week, is only given to a few players, and costs 150 gold, which are equivalent to gems in this game. An extra nest for incubation is 250 gold.

Here my suggestions:
1. A wall: I really want to communicate with neighbors and community members in this game. I think that the wall is a great social feature that they have in other games. Without the wall I (and many other players) feel trapped when not able to communicate with other players, and not everyone comes on these forums.
2. Decorations: I think that we need more decorations other than stone paths so we can make our forests teem with life. :)
3. Ability to move the Breeding Garden and Tree of Life: I've been trying to remodel my forest but this is a big barrier. I do like however that they are "stuck together."
4. More "forms" of animals: The Fairy Ferret has the same "form" as the Aquatter, the one that flaps its wings constantly, and the Pyro Pony has the same "form" as the Crystal Unicorn. I think that the forests will look very weird if everything has the same form.
5. Prettier animals: I LOVE the graphics in the game but I think that we need more animals like the Ocean Owl and Aurora Pegasus that look very beautiful, and I think that we also need some cuter animals like Pandaffodils. I also like "vicious" looking animals like Rampage and Glacial Griffin, but I don't like the design of the Vinotaur and the Ancient Sloth (I like as a baby though!).

Thanks!

viridium
08-01-14, 11:59 AM
I think this game needs its time to get big .
My biggest wish is more decorations and surely more species when enough players have the game .
It would be great if there are more possibilities to get bombs for mining or a mining creature which is not limited as in DS.
iKnow how hard this is and most people are complaining all the time about too much things for one dragon.
100 is ok but 200 is a big much for younger players

sehana
08-01-14, 12:12 PM
It may be a bit early, but I would like to see these in the game :)

HummerPhin (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71505-Fantasty-Forest-Inventory-Chart-Spreadsheet-Egg-Chart&p=940938&viewfull=1#post940938) http://supremedynasty.com/pix/2014-08-01 00.00.10.png

Koalapple = Koala/Apple

Koalmond = Koala/Almonds (How cute would it be to have an almond as a nose!! :p) http://supremedynasty.com/pix/2014-08-01 00.00.10.png

Koaleek = Koala/Leeks

Dolfudge = Dolphin/Fudge http://supremedynasty.com/pix/2014-08-01 00.00.10.png

Girafflingo = Giraffe/Flamingo ??

Meerkangaroo or Meeroo = Meerkat/Kangaroo

What ideas do you have?

liztro2
08-01-14, 06:06 PM
My biggest wish is the possibility to gift back more than 3 gold/gems per day in ALL TL games! At least double it please!!! If it's possible to get up to 10 gifts a day, it also should be possible to gift back 10. Don't you agree?

I restarted Dragon Story in March this year and have been writing down each gift to and from me. The waiting time to get a gift back from me is now about 50 days! I don't think that's OK!

Otherwise I love Dragon Story, and guess that Fantasy Forest will be just as addictive and fun!

flowless
08-02-14, 12:17 AM
1- wall
2 extra nest
3 more decoration
4 to have the news feed within the social tap
So I won't have to return home every time I want to vist the next person who visited my island
5 prettier animals

benjessie
08-03-14, 11:27 AM
Poala-pandas that climb trees (panda/koala)
A butterfly garden

benjessie
08-03-14, 11:28 AM
A butterfly garden! I suggested this in Dragon Story too. This could be a decoration, in which there are moving butteflies in a little garden. For coins!

hansmolln
08-03-14, 11:49 AM
- ability to sort the neighbours differently, e.g. by the time I last visited them or they last visited me or their activity state; I have a long list of neighbours and I don't want to be visiting only the ones whose name starts with "A" or "B"
- Put the speed up with coins button at a different position or add a confirmation so I can't click it out of accident when collecting coins

And what others have already said:
- Ability to give a little bit more gifts
- "to have the news feed within the social tap so I won't have to return home every time I want to visit the next person who visited my island"
- "More opportunities for heart popping. I'd LOVE it if, in addition to popping hearts to give extra gold to habitats, one could also pop hearts to speed up the Tree of Life, Evolution Flower, and Breeding Garden. Maybe a heart pop on those would knock off 20% of what was the total time and require using up 3 of your 3-6 available pops. Also, hearts on farms - maybe that would give 20% greater food yield. A big reason I request this is that nearly everyone I visit is 100% sparkly and I'd like to be able to help them. I personally collect every time I see sparkles on my habitats, but I'm sure when I am offline, people visit and would like to help but are unable to. There's just not enough hearts to pop."

zenobia42
08-03-14, 02:45 PM
Another wish list item from me:

A plant that makes a lot of food in a short amount of time. It would cost more coins than the food that takes longer, but I (and many others!) have more of a problem coming up with food than coins.

For example, something that gives 300 food and takes 15 minutes, and cost 5,000 coins. Or something like that. And as a short-time food item, it would be available in the small farms. The big farms take up too much space. I actually sold the one I upgraded to finish a quest, and replaced it with another small farm.

13dracon
08-06-14, 04:27 PM
I'd be happy with anything, but here are some suggestions:

Hippocampe (think horse mermaid)

Wingwolf (wolf with feathery wings)

Thunderbird (like the Haida thunderbird)

Marmoscent (floral themed skunk-marmoset hybrid)

Thanks for a wonderful game! ❤️❤️❤️

(Edit to strike something 😊)

kooky panda
08-06-14, 05:53 PM
Merging both Suggestion threads together.

sweetypies97
08-09-14, 06:43 PM
It feels a bit dishonest that you save and mine to expand and think your island will be bigger and you will have room to move your habitats, then get hit with $180000 more to clear an immovable rock or whatever else - the space isn't able to be used so you haven't 'expanded at all'. Please either make expansion more expensive with no obstacles after you 'expand' or make it possible to clear the obstacles with gems.

sweetypies97
08-09-14, 06:51 PM
Also, you have to wait your time for the expansion to finish - fair enough. You shouldn't have to wait again for the junk to be cleared.

igames4me
08-09-14, 06:56 PM
We need more expansions

I'm at max

CranberrySweet
08-15-14, 07:01 PM
Food prices are stupidly high. I mean really absurdly high. The lower levels are all rights but $26k for only 300 food?? I get that it's better because its 1 hour over the other option which takes much longer, but that's a little much!

And how about an option that takes 3 hours for 150-200 food? Preferably not for $200k.

Tiamat68
08-16-14, 08:26 AM
I really wish we had the ability to delete an egg in the nest (in Dragon Story, too). I have been breeding for days in Fantasy Story. I keep getting the same eggs, and they are not the ones I want. I'm trying for the critters the quests want, but having no luck at all. Every time I get an egg I don't want, I have to wait hours till it hatches to sell it so I can use the nest again. Last one, I had to wait 12 hours to use the nest again. I find that very frustrating.

CranberrySweet
08-20-14, 06:17 PM
I suggest that expansion obstacles should not cost more than the expansion itself. If we absolutely have to pay exorbitant amounts of money to have the space, then raise the cost of the expansion and slash the cost of the obstacles. Same for time to clear. 4 hours and $200k for an expansion? Sure! Then 4 hours later, the obstacle is enormous so you can't even use the space at all, it takes upwards of a day to clear, and it's 2.25x the cost it took just to open the square?? That's a kick in the face!

A more reasonable approach would be to make the expansion $300k and 12 hours to open and the obstacle $150-200k and no more than 16 hours to clear. At least that way it would be broken up into two large but manageable parts.

ArcadiaTofu
08-24-14, 10:16 AM
I know that in another thread some users put their own suggestions in on which new creatures FFS should have, but I thought that it might be easier to find in its own thread (forgive me mods if I have sinned...) for the average user.

So, to start off: I would love, love, love if FFS came out with another ultra-rare (in the same category as the Crystal Unicorn and Emerald Dragon) with another 'Royalty' type of creature. I'm speaking, of course, of the Kirin (or Qilin in Chinese Mythology). The Kilin/Qilin can be an amalgamation of a unicorn, a dragon and a deer (in some depictions, though the 'body type/animal' varies among Asia).

So, my suggestion is:

Kinetic Kirin

For those that don't know what a Kirin can look like, I thought a reference fanart might help:

What does everyone else think? :)

princessbelle19
08-24-14, 10:35 AM
That would be a brilliant fantasy story animal as it is different! Some animals look a little bit a like and that doesn't look any-thing like any other animal. That is a brilliant idea!

ArcadiaTofu
08-24-14, 02:13 PM
I know, right? :D I love the idea of a Kirin in FFS (especially one that looks like the fanart above) but there are many interpretations of what a Kirin can look like (some pretty ugly, granted... but hopefully if they ever do a Kirin one it'll be the pretty-type of Kirin interpretations).

princessbelle19
08-25-14, 01:48 AM
I know, right? :D I love the idea of a Kirin in FFS (especially one that looks like the fanart above) but there are many interpretations of what a Kirin can look like (some pretty ugly, granted... but hopefully if they ever do a Kirin one it'll be the pretty-type of Kirin interpretations).
Yes because I've been wondering what happens if you breed the crystal unicorn with fire, earth, dark or water, do you know? Because that would be very nice to have more super rare animals like the crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!

ArcadiaTofu
08-25-14, 05:20 AM
Yes because I've been wondering what happens if you breed the crystal unicorn with fire, earth, dark or water, do you know? Because that would be very nice to have more super rare animals like the crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!

I would agree --- Crystal Unicorn bred with perhaps water or two Crystal Unicorns bred together with an outcome of Kinetic Kirin would be awesome. Though, I've heard that there might be a new type of element coming out in the future: 'Lightning'.

If it's true, Crystal Unicorn + Lightning Element = Kinetic Kirin would be most appropriate (especially regarding the name XD). Thanks for your input :D

kittkat114
08-26-14, 12:18 PM
I know people want more battleground battles and I'm adding my voice to the mix!! PLEASE! This is getting boring! Also, if you're not going to add new battles for some time, please make the arean stop flashing. It's just plain annoying to have to check all the time.

Also, I agree about a short timeframe food for the biggest farm (like the 10minute Upgrapes in DS). Definitely need something like that.

cquinn32
08-28-14, 03:10 PM
Can we please add some decor

ediblenoodle
08-30-14, 08:44 AM
I would love to be able to trade, like you could trade animals and eggs, and there could be a feature where
-if you have an egg still being incubated, there should be an option to put it up for trade ungrown and it would be removed from the nest
And a new building
-Trading Center, where you can put eggs and animals up for trade. When people visit you, they can click your trading center and trade animals or even gift you! And you can trade coins, food, and gems :)

I know, I know, my ideas are the worst but I think it would be cool

kooky panda
09-09-14, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the great suggestions. New poll will be up shortly.