PDA

View Full Version : Answered Extra Olympus Shrine Habitat Not Unlocked

MFAcct
08-01-14, 08:48 AM
As many know, there was a glitch where some players got extra items that they had already won from the world event. I have placed one of my Olympus shrines and filled it with the Olympus dragon and Poseidon dragon. The 2nd habitat said it was able to be placed at level 42 (I was level 41), but now that I've leveled to 42, it now says available at level 43. Please make this habitat placeable, as I cannot even sell it as I would need to move the two dragons in the habitat to a new one, sell that, and then place from storage. But the Olympus dragon cannot be moved to another habitat, so I would have to sell or trade my dragon. Thank you for your consideration.

Meowmeowbeans
08-01-14, 04:27 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this! We're investigating this issue.

MFAcct
08-02-14, 11:43 AM
I think this may have been fixed, I checked my storage a few minutes ago and the Olympus Shrine was unlocked. I went to try to place it and it let me, but I wasn't actually able to put it down because I have no open space. As soon as I do my next expansion, I will place it to verify, but if anyone has luck doing so before I do, please let us know!

I was able to place my habitat. This bug has been fixed. Thanks!

Ok so apparently this has only been fixed for me. Maybe they will have to resolve it on an account to account basis.

DI3S3L
08-07-14, 08:24 PM
My Shine of Olympus habitat has not been unlocked. Please fix.

cheriesrealm
08-08-14, 12:24 PM
My extra Shrine of Olympus originally said it would be unlocked at level 95 (I was level 88 at the time). Then, it said it would be unlocked at level 91. I reached level 91 yesterday and now it says it will be unlocked at level 92. Please fix this. Thank you!

Meowmeowbeans
08-08-14, 01:08 PM
My extra Shrine of Olympus originally said it would be unlocked at level 95 (I was level 88 at the time). Then, it said it would be unlocked at level 91. I reached level 91 yesterday and now it says it will be unlocked at level 92. Please fix this. Thank you!

My Shine of Olympus habitat has not been unlocked. Please fix.

Thanks for letting us know about this! I'm sorry for any inconvenience. We'll forward this information to our team.

lizzytish24
08-10-14, 09:14 AM
I also have an extra Shrine of Olympus that will not unlock! Please find my key⁉️. Thanks

cheriesrealm
08-16-14, 05:34 PM
Any update as to when this issue will be fixed? Every time I level up, the extra Shrine of Olympus in my storage just keeps raising to the next level and stays locked. Thanks so much!!

DI3S3L
08-17-14, 06:21 PM
Yes please let us know when this will be fixed.

DI3S3L
08-28-14, 04:59 PM
Ok, the habitat is still locked. I just leveled up to 70 and now it says I can't use the habitat until level 85!!!! Please fix this.

Meowmeowbeans
08-28-14, 05:30 PM
We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you have specific questions regarding your account, can you please contact the Support Team at support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number? Thanks!

DI3S3L
09-22-14, 04:39 PM
:mad::mad:Still not unlocked!!!!!! In August, it jumped to show it would be unlocked at level 85. I just reached level 85 and now it went to 86. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!

DI3S3L
09-25-14, 05:30 PM
:mad:Since I have not gotten any response from the original thread I am starting a new one. Very very annoyed - please unlock my extra shrine of Olympus. I have been very patient but it has gone on for too long. Please fix it.

Meowmeowbeans
09-25-14, 05:45 PM
:mad:Since I have not gotten any response from the original thread I am starting a new one. Very very annoyed - please unlock my extra shrine of Olympus. I have been very patient but it has gone on for too long. Please fix it.

I'm very sorry to hear this is still an issue for you, DI3S3L. Can you please submit a support ticket to support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number? Thanks!

If there are any other users still experiencing this issue, please also submit a ticket and send me a PM with the ticket number. :)