PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Same egg in the nest..will not go away!

dala12
08-01-14, 07:46 AM
I had a egg in the nest. It was done and I hatched it. But the animal got out of the egg but the egg did not go away. And the green sign staid, the sign says I am ready ( because I am Dutch I do not know how you call a vink, v-sign,in English).

So I had already had a breeding done with coincidently with the same outcome. So the egg is okay but the v-sign is still there. So am I in a loop or not because over 6 hours I have my next breeding done. The egg is done about 12 hours. So I hope in 12 hours I can hatch it normally!?

Please help, what must I do because I know that the 6 hour breeding will give me a rare egg and I do not want to in- and install my game!

When I visit my neighbors and community I see everywhere the same egg....

Edit.
I have posted this earlier, before I went to work. Now I am home and it is still the same. The egg will not go away from it. I hatched it now two times! Can you fix it, please?

What at must I do? Must I go on and put the next egg into the nest? Because now I have a different time of breeding? It must show a different egg! But I do not dare to put it there of the time difference. It still has the done-sign above the egg. But it is already hatched!

kooky panda
08-01-14, 07:53 AM
Have you tried restarting your device?
You can also try deleting and re downloading the game .

If this egg is still hanging around, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

dala12
08-01-14, 08:06 AM
Yes! It is away! Thank god...!