PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Unicorn Glitch

benjessie
07-31-14, 08:06 PM
Is it still possible to get the Crystal Unicorn before level 15? I know the habitat and the animal both unlock at that level. I need an absolute answer. Thanks.

[S8] Elsa
08-01-14, 10:14 AM
No, you can no longer receive the Crystal Unicorn as a breeding result before you reach level 15. This was a bug that has been fixed.

cocauina
08-01-14, 10:44 AM
The Crystal Unicorn bug is nothing compared to what is happening to me.. My habitats in the market are ALL locked, when I had unlocked the Fire Field, Nature, Preserve, Earth Plateau, Water Way, Big Fire Field and Big Nature Preserve.. I will contact TL..

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't notice that I've reached my habitat limited xD

igames4me
08-01-14, 10:49 AM
The Crystal Unicorn bug is nothing compared to what is happening to me.. My habitats in the market are ALL locked, when I had unlocked the Fire Field, Nature, Preserve, Earth Plateau, Water Way, Big Fire Field and Big Nature Preserve.. I will contact TL..
I'm at level 13 and the max habitats at this level is 13 habitats
So to buy the bigger fields sell duplicates to sell one habitat or just put the upgrade button on habitat

cocauina
08-01-14, 10:50 AM
I'm at level 13 and the max habitats at this level is 13 habitats
So to buy the bigger fields sell duplicates to sell one habitat or just put the upgrade button on habitat

I already know, I didn't even remember that we have a habitat limit ahah

I'm at level 13 with 13 habitats too xD

kooky panda
08-01-14, 10:52 AM
Is it still possible to get the Crystal Unicorn before level 15? I know the habitat and the animal both unlock at that level. I need an absolute answer. Thanks.

Elsa;941397']No, you can no longer receive the Crystal Unicorn as a breeding result before you reach level 15. This was a bug that has been fixed.

Original question has been answered. Thread has now gone of topic.

Closing