PDA

View Full Version : New fox collection

amiableal
07-31-14, 07:43 PM
The icon looks like a syringe! What are we looking for? I've been collecting from butterflies, moles, and otters since this appeared in the collections screen, but haven't seen a fox (or for that matter, a syringe). Information please!

edit(KP)

You can complete the Fox Topiary Collection by playing the game at Piper's Treehouse.
When you pop a balloon there is a chance for you to get one of the collectibles to complete the Collection.

orleansparish
07-31-14, 08:09 PM
You have to download the new update and you get the parts from popping balloons in Pipers treehouse.

It looks fun. You get three darts and can win prizes. I won't a fish sandwich, slingshot and three flax. To but one date is 10 gems. Hahahahaha! Whatever.

If you collect all 6 things it's asking for you can win a white tree. But other things too later on. Seems it'd activated for 24 hours.

janddolphins
08-01-14, 07:06 AM
My grand prize for collecting all six is a cat. It's not one I see you can buy anywhere so excited to get it hopefully :)

igames4me
08-01-14, 07:25 AM
so do everyday we get 3 free darts?

janddolphins
08-01-14, 07:27 AM
Looks like it's every 24 hours...may be 24 hours from your last collection though. Guess we will find out tomorrow lol

kooky panda
08-01-14, 07:41 AM
The icon looks like a syringe! What are we looking for? I've been collecting from butterflies, moles, and otters since this appeared in the collections screen, but haven't seen a fox (or for that matter, a syringe). Information please!
I think this is separate from the Tree House dart game because the prizes are different.

I have not seen a fox yet either.
I will try to get come clarification.

polispol
08-01-14, 08:17 AM
I think this is separate from the Tree House dart game because the prizes are different.

I have not seen a fox yet either.
I will try to get come clarification.

I don't think so

Some of the items in the balloons are "touchable" and others are for the collection completion which gives a fox bush...

By the way when completing the 6 item set I'm getting a dog.

yppahc
08-01-14, 09:15 AM
I think it is linked to the tree house game too. Some of the items to collect are in the tree house.

kooky panda
08-01-14, 01:09 PM
I don't think so

Some of the items in the balloons are "touchable" and others are for the collection completion which gives a fox bush...

By the way when completing the 6 item set I'm getting a dog.

I think it is linked to the tree house game too. Some of the items to collect are in the tree house.
Yup you guys are right!!

You can complete the Fox Topiary Collection by playing the game at Piper's Treehouse.
When you pop a balloon there is a chance for you to get one of the collectibles to complete the Collection.

bss18974
08-01-14, 03:37 PM
My prize is a dog. But what happens if I get the dog? I already have 3 dog houses and 9 dogs so I'm maxed out. This is not fair.

dragon2046
08-01-14, 03:56 PM
I believe the prize changes. I just got the cat and now I have a timer when I can play again for a different prize. :)

amiableal
08-01-14, 04:31 PM
My reward will be a truck and a gas pump! It's actually logical (and overdue) to have a needed vehicle on a working farm, but where to put it? With my first three darts, I got one item in the collection, one in the barn, one in the silo.

preinsko
08-04-14, 09:25 PM
In order to get 6 items in a collection from pipers balloons do you have to pay for three new darts. I played yesterday & grand prize was a truck today it was a bridge and 6 new items. 10 gems for each dart? Sorry I am not that interested in more junk! Why can't you come up with something like DS where items are earned and for the most part unique! I don't mind collecting tickets it's the duplicate decor that drives me nuts. What working farm could afford 2 Ferris wheels?

viramisu
08-07-14, 06:42 PM
I thought this thread is for fox collection, not the tree house. Anyway, has anyone turn in the second fox collection and what do you get? The first fox collection will give fox topiary if im not mistaken. Wonder what will the second prize will be?

kooky panda
08-07-14, 07:00 PM
For posts about the Tree House Game please see Tree House Thread . (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71565-Pipers-Tree-House-Game)

jaydeewoodyy12345
08-12-14, 12:41 AM
Yes it is piper's treehouse game. If anyone hasn't noticed, piper has a pet fox, which is the reason we get a fox topiary.

Rynetory2
08-24-14, 05:25 AM
What do you get after the fox topiary? Has anyone turn in yet?

06AGO
11-03-14, 10:25 AM
Hy. I only play the game since september. I have already expanded to the tree house but nothing happened. And I don't have a fox collection. I play on android.
Could you please tell me more about the tree house please?

missmeow21
01-26-16, 09:29 AM
Has anyone received the fox topiary yet? It's 2016 and I am still waiting on one piece to turn in, is it still even possible?

Rynetory2
01-28-16, 01:38 AM
I had my fox topiary. The last item was the most difficult for mine and took me a while. Dont give up, keep trying.

missmeow21
01-30-16, 11:24 AM
I had my fox topiary. The last item was the most difficult for mine and took me a while. Dont give up, keep trying.

Thank you!

I'm waiting on the bottle. I hope it comes one day.