PDA

View Full Version : Transferring accounts

MazReptile
07-31-14, 09:56 AM
So my iPad died :( and I'm wondering if I can change my account to my iPhone. Problem is all I know is I'm past level 100 with 3 diamonds and some hybrids with about 20-30 gold.
So I really don't wanna lose it.

PineapplePigeon
07-31-14, 11:17 AM
You can use the login feature by using your Storm8 ID and password. Here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) is a link to more information!

cocauina
07-31-14, 11:23 AM
So my iPad died :( and I'm wondering if I can change my account to my iPhone. Problem is all I know is I'm past level 100 with 3 diamonds and some hybrids with about 20-30 gold.
So I really don't wanna lose it.

Yes, it's possible to transfer your account to your Iphone.

If you know the ID and the password from the account you want to transfer, you only need to access the log in.

I've never done that, but I've read who we can change the account from TL explanations.
You have 2 ways: Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings, or in the upper right corner, where you have something white and blue -> Account Settings

Hope I could help

benjessie
07-31-14, 11:26 AM
Yes, it's possible to transfer your account to your Iphone.

If you know the ID and the password from the account you want to transfer, you only need to access the log in.

I've never done that, but I've read who we can change the account from TL explanations.
You have 2 ways: Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings, or in the upper right corner, where you have something white and blue -> Account Settings

Hope I could help

^^This
If you have any trouble post on the forums or PM a mod, or email TeamLava.

MazReptile
07-31-14, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys will try it :)