PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

AppieP
05-05-18, 09:28 AM
That may or may not be strange -- depending upon what elements you were using. But you don't say.

Earlier post... But like a lot used I used the same combo with CU and Seafoam Unicorn

AppieP
05-05-18, 09:33 AM
uestion for y'all. I have water/fire combos - Snow Monster & Goblin Gobbler, but they're not in the choices of animals to breed. Has anyone else had this issue? Without them, I'm stuck w/Frostfang & Pyro Pony as my only options for the Sunrise Drake. TIA.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I forgot I got it! Still curious as to why I can't breed w/those fire/water animals.

We can't breed with a water/fire creature. There is only one exception; Seafoam Unicorn.
In the past a lot of us did get a Crystal hybrid with breeding with a water/fire creature, so S8 changes that breeding possibility.

Sakrysta
05-05-18, 10:03 AM
Hmm, the Water/Fire breeding combo seems to be rather lucky outside the Pyro Pony/Frostfang combo. Those asking why their Water/Fire animals aren't breedable - I think that's your answer. The Seafoam Unicorn is one of the few exceptions - if not the only one - and it seems to produce a high percentage of Legendary hybrids. I just got a 45 hour timer myself breeding with my Crystal Unicorn. I wonder if it has the same influence when bred with a non-Legendary animal.

This definitely bears testing. Too bad I only have one on one of my accounts. :D
This wound up being a Sapphire Cthulhu. So happy - I don?t have one on this account!

Now back to trying for the Sunrise Drake. Another 7-hour timer with Pyro Pony & Frostfang. Grrr.

miadoubled
05-05-18, 05:01 PM
Did you check the Creatures Guide? They are in there. Nope i didnt even think of it. Thanks!

Phoenix406
05-06-18, 06:25 PM
I didn't want to evolve my Seafoam Unicorn on my second account because it's such a cute baby, but I guess I need to so I can use it for breeding. 😕

Zamom72
05-07-18, 02:11 AM
We can't breed with a water/fire creature. There is only one exception; Seafoam Unicorn.
In the past a lot of us did get a Crystal hybrid with breeding with a water/fire creature, so S8 changes that breeding possibility.

Ty for your response. I couldn't understand why I had these guys, but they were useless to breed. I've seen quite a few people mention this Seaford Unicorn. Was that prize or something or is it obtainable by breeding?

Sakrysta
05-07-18, 05:07 AM
Ty for your response. I couldn't understand why I had these guys, but they were useless to breed. I've seen quite a few people mention this Seaford Unicorn. Was that prize or something or is it obtainable by breeding?

It was the grand prize in a Forest Party event in August of 2017. It was also a reward animal for watching videos when that feature was first introduced. The videos was how I ended up with one. It is not available for breeding or by any other method currently.

Rynetory2
05-07-18, 07:20 AM
Started a new thread since we have reached over 100 pages here.

You can post your questions in the new thread.
Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2) (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104462-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-(Thread-2))